• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened to SBF?

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before lotuses start appearing

剪草除根

Another evil poster that posted weeds and rubbish in my lotus thread. Why scroobal don't complain him? Why blame the victim but not the slanderers and thieves? Becos scroobal aka GD is a slanderer and thief yourself.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
engeng ginfree siao lau keng
don't be howlian ok
sekali kean hamtum lagi satu kali
duo engengginfree pun mati
jangan bohong bohong bolak bolak ok

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let it be lah
banning members will not be the best option
let the ginfreely entertain herself lor
and the engeng comes in to saukar saukar her

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think we had gone through really bad times in the past
we had the most vulgar and the most vulval
the worst and the most vitriolic
we seen the worst of characters
and the evil of writers
everything also can
kopiuncle had to handle at least 30 clones and fartup idiots
who even threatened to meet him outside the forum to settle matters
and we all enjoyed the saga
no problem
since our great great hero LKY died, the forum has quietened quite a lot
so let it be and wait for the next LKY Saga

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah let a thousand flowers bloom lah
good ones ugly ones horrid ones
one or two will be great lah

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah let a thousand flowers bloom lah
good ones ugly ones horrid ones
one or two will be great lah

No lah!

Preemptively cut the rotten bud off and drop that into the deep deep septic tank.

Pruning makes better garden with more beautiful flowers.
Which is why I say cut grass pull up roots as well. no fucking about with spring winds

剪草除根

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
engeng ginfree siao lau keng
don't be howlian ok
sekali kean hamtum lagi satu kali
duo engengginfree pun mati
jangan bohong bohong bolak bolak ok

Evil jiuhukia want to act nice while still making false accusations of me bohong. Which part I said is bohong? Don't be so self entitled to accuse me lying when I don't owe to tell you everything about me. I am a virgin I only said it to dispel you low class jiuhukia bohong slanderers. If not I didn't even care to say it. Pui!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ban that nut case.

Some are like pests, pests like scabies, ticks...have you tried killing off ticks?. I discovered you pull them off the animal, they leave behind 'descendants'..so you either burn the ticks or burn the hosts.

One have to stop the infestations when started....that is, when the pests appear...remove & burn them, before the starts breeding...you kill off one...you get 10 others..

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come it nosedived in terms of content within 3 days of moving to Xenforo?

And please don’t raise the argument that the Halimah controversy has died and we have to wait for the next controversy.

Same few with thread after thread of few lines. Good contributors have vanished. Then we have thread monologues. Again we see the resurrection of old threads.

Ignore feature is a crutch for a badly moderated forum.

I actually thought that moving to superior platform would draw more. The apology from the 3 clowns 9 days after the event also did not raise much activity.

My sense is that 1st impression when someone comes online does dictate engagement or not. After few attempts, they give up. Why would anyone contribute when their thread gets drowned out by bad and repetitive content from the same few.

big balls police walking w big truncheon n trigger happi.........???????????????

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh you moved my lotus thread to religion. Why didn't you clean up the rubbish posted by evil black hole in that thread before moving? Why you can clean up your friend leck shit thread on SMRT injustice but not my thread? Becos human nature to do service for friends only mah you will say. Then why you complain men in white help their friends wrong? Evil hypocrite jiuhukia.

And why didn't I ask you to clean up the lotus thread for me? Becos you will use this as excuse to move the whole thread to trash folder like what you did the last time. Only your friends like leck shit deserved your moderator time to clean up his German thread and SMRT thread post by post. Leaving their rubbish insults but not my replies. They post in big cap also can. Special treatment for friends just say so. Still want to give the excuse of truth. Pui!

I’m afraid you’re wrong I’m the one who moved. I have my duties and responsibilities you see when that thread had been flooded with religious propagations it has to go to where it belongs.