• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened to SBF?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I’m afraid you’re wrong I’m the one who moved. I have my duties and responsibilities you see when that thread had been flooded with religious propagations it has to go to where it belongs.

absolutely approved
ginfreeengeng religious garbages are getting wayward

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think your words so good how cum never see your entry here?

Cat got your tongue?
Tongue gone into black blackhole on fourth line?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ode-to-the-seamans-son.115876/page-16#post-1648623

aiyah the thread is classic
two great poets and more from sbf
kudos to all of them keeping the thread alive
many were written as a quick retort
great mountain songs

another joined the bandwagon bash
drawing straw men of the opponents
uttering the same old sycophantic shit
the same old songs on the soiled toilet seat

SaintGin

I’m afraid you’re wrong I’m the one who moved. I have my duties and responsibilities you see when that thread had been flooded with religious propagations it has to go to where it belongs.

Read carefully ok before open your mouth. Did I complain move to religion thread? No I didn't. I was complaining why he didn't clean up the rubbish in that thread before moving but he cleaned up the so called rubbish in the SMRT thread.

SaintGin

Some are like pests, pests like scabies, ticks...have you tried killing off ticks?. I discovered you pull them off the animal, they leave behind 'descendants'..so you either burn the ticks or burn the hosts.

One have to stop the infestations when started....that is, when the pests appear...remove & burn them, before the starts breeding...you kill off one...you get 10 others..

You are caught lah. Why you have exact description of me as a young student and worker? Can be that coincidence one meh. You are the pest hovering around me calling others pest.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Read carefully ok before open your mouth. Did I complain move to religion thread? No I didn't. I was complaining why he didn't clean up the rubbish in that thread before moving but he cleaned up the so called rubbish in the SMRT thread.

Welcome back

I was responding to your post to Zhihau you started off referring to him as the one moving that thread to Religious section, as I am the one who is responsible for the move I mearly corrected your misunderstanding.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I was responding to your post to Zhihau you started off referring to him as the one moving that thread to Religious section

There's no need to engage her, bro.

Until Sam sees it fit to ban ginfreely and her clones, I strongly suggest to ignore her.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it. Ginfreely is the obvious one. What about gratuitous 2 to 3 lines posting and creating multiple threads by the same 2 chaps. Basically flooding page 1 and chasing others away. This was absent after active controls were in place prior to the move to Xenforo. Could you bring back the same level of controls.

I think the mods have got better things to do than move threads and post here and there with warnings. Time ban with a short advisory and permanent bans work a treat. Also pointless banning and allowing the clones to take over. Ginfreely previous clones were systemically removed and when Zhihau did the ban in the previous platform it worked and we had peace.

We are now back to square one. Not sure how you can get Xenforo to come close in controls.

I have banned ginfreely. Let's see whether it makes any difference.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am I an old timer ?
Saw most of the nicks with Old Timer labeled in different colours , why huh ? :p

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the main reason for the drastic drop is migration to xenforo. Even i come less. Do not like the layout, color and just not used to it. Many old ones (but not that old) like myself do not like change.

Ginfreely (and clone) the siao chee has to be banned. She has this negative energy that even her online presence is a pain to others. Can't imagine the effect of her physical presence.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think the main reason for the drastic drop is migration to xenforo. Even i come less. Do not like the layout, color and just not used to it. Many old ones (but not that old) like myself do not like change.

Ginfreely (and clone) the siao chee has to be banned. She has this negative energy that even her online presence is a pain to others. Can't imagine the effect of her physical presence.

Please try and get used to it. With regards to the colour I can easily create separate skins so that you can find a scheme to your liking. What sort of colour do you like?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I have set the colour scheme as close as possible to the vbulletin default style that everyone should be used to. Hope it pleases as many as posssible.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are a few issues with xenforo but nothing that would stop members from visiting or posting. In fact posting media is even easier eg embedding vids, images etc is now a breeze.

Most of the issues are around moderation tools. They are different from vbulletin in the interests of reducing server load as much as possible. Vbulletin hogged server resources and xenforo reduced load considerably but in doing so did away with features the generated lots of database queries.