• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened to SBF?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we will supports yooouuu! PAP PAP PAP PAP!

redwire-singapore-pap-supporters-tampines.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we have to move with the time
the old sbf was great
this new sbf is awesome
just like at the mad doggie ginfreely and saintgin and engeng
they are such great awesome pests and religious nuts

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we will always support sbf
so many other on line forums come and go
but sbf is going to stay forever

1z5nmgi.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have kept this place going for you guys... seriously.... so please support.

I'm sure most of us here – myself included – appreciate the effort.

Xenforo might be different from vBulletin, but there are surely tools in place to permanently ban disruptive members and put new monikers under moderation.

Other than that I believe in managing this place with a light touch ... that's what makes it so different from other sites where the moral police is constantly breathing down your neck. (Not just the PAP-linked sites; many American forums bar sexist, racist and anti-Jewish comments.)

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this place is a great place to have some fun
some laughter some teasing some vulgar some boasting
some individual expression some freedom some democracy
no other forum can boast of these liberties
thank you boss and all the moderators
I love you all...
we are a great team enjoying ourselves

DGspw.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm sure most of us here – myself included – appreciate the effort.

Xenforo might be different from vBulletin, but there are surely tools in place to permanently ban disruptive members and put new monikers under moderation.

Other than that I believe in managing this place with a light touch ... that's what makes it so different from other sites where the moral police is constantly breathing down your neck. (Not just the PAP-linked sites; many American forums bar sexist, racist and anti-Jewish comments.)

There are tools but the mods don't seem to have the capability to ban members the way they could in vbulletin. I am looking for plug ins that modify the controls. Xenforo 2.0 is out in beta mode and hopefully it will be more feature rich.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Sam, appreciate everything that you are doing on this.

It’s certainly much better than the previous platform. Love the alerts, likes, media copy features etc.

There are a few issues with xenforo but nothing that would stop members from visiting or posting. In fact posting media is even easier eg embedding vids, images etc is now a breeze.

Most of the issues are around moderation tools. They are different from vbulletin in the interests of reducing server load as much as possible. Vbulletin hogged server resources and xenforo reduced load considerably but in doing so did away with features the generated lots of database queries.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There are tools but the mods don't seem to have the capability to ban members the way they could in vbulletin.

As far as I've explored, there are 2 types of ban.
1. Thread ban: where user can be banned from replying to thread. It's thread specific and will not stop trolls from dragging every single thread into the cesspool, sub-type permanent or temporary.
2. Spam ban: where user is deemed as spammer and threads/messages are deleted. User will be banned, no idea whether it's a permanent ban or temporary.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I've explored, there are 2 types of ban.
1. Thread ban: where user can be banned from replying to thread. It's thread specific and will not stop trolls from dragging every single thread into the cesspool, sub-type permanent or temporary.
2. Spam ban: where user is deemed as spammer and threads/messages are deleted. User will be banned, no idea whether it's a permanent ban or temporary.

.....................& SHOUTING (watz dat?) but not whispering.into cunt or anus
screaming okay!! WTF