• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to Cooleo?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cooleo kana caught lah trafficking smelly toufu.now he drive taxi together with krafty.....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo was targeted by Sam after he successfully removed Sam's blue-eyed boy, Iverbert, from this forum.

aiyah, dunno why some ppl take dis forum so seriously...got some fucktards like alamaking even going around begging for rep points, as if can exchange rep points for voucher or free fuck.....LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah, dunno why some ppl take dis forum so seriously...got some fucktards like alamaking even going around begging for rep points, as if can exchange rep points for voucher or free fuck.....LOL

344a0sk.jpg

Oi Traitor, shut the fuck up lah, LOL.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking and Ramseth 双剑合拼 see before liao LOL

I only wait Alamaking and Ramseth 华山论剑 LOL

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo was targeted by Sam after he successfully removed Sam's blue-eyed boy, Iverbert, from this forum.

bro cooleo tulan becos sam took away his infrac power and appoint fucktard loser like alamaking to infrac ppl...dat why he tulan and decide to leave dis forum

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro cooleo tulan becos sam took away his infrac power and appoint fucktard loser like alamaking to infrac ppl...dat why he tulan and decide to leave dis forum
Dun talk lanjiao wei, my 1st infraction was on you, I dun anyhow infract people, you dumbass :biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
ermm... you started it 1st, everyone can see. Go start a thread about me, can fuck me upside down, i wont do anything, trust me, hehehe

i am juz stating related facts here....

if u not happy, why donch u urself start a thread to fuck me then instead of trying to abuse ur infract power to threaten me and stop me from giving my opinion? :rolleyes: Just becos an opinion is negative towards doesn't mean u can anyhow say it is off-topic, or otherwise...

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am juz stating related facts here....

if u not happy, why donch u urself start a thread to fuck me then instead of trying to abuse ur infract power to threaten me and stop me from giving my opinion? :rolleyes:
2nd warning, go create a thread and we pit our skills there, dun talk cock here. If you dunno by the way, i created a thread for you and people are laughing at it, i upp that thread fo you now, LOL