• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to Cooleo?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd warning, go create a thread and we pit our skills there, dun talk cock here. If you dunno by the way, i created a thread for you and people are laughing at it, i upp that thread fo you now, LOL

I will stop if u stop replying me here....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amenn.... Omitohoot... peace at last.....

I do hope Cooleo returns, no him no fun here, LOL

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Think about this. He has been taunting and assing his enemies with infractions. Now that it has been removed from him by shift of goal post, his enemies will have a field day if he stick around. Return? Dream on.. with his kind of character and ego. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think about this. He has been taunting and assing his enemies with infractions. Now that it has been removed from him by shift of goal post, his enemies will have a field day if he stick around. Return? Dream on.. with his kind of character and ego. :biggrin:
He only 144 points short before he can start assing again, LOL.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

cooleo is not the only one misusing his infraction power lah....there is another abusing it here too to show off his power and silence his critics... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cooleo is not the only one misusing his infraction power lah....there is another abusing it here too to show off his power and silence his critics... :rolleyes:

There is always Private Messaging. When that fails, on bottom right of your page there is a "Contact Us". :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi tai chi! Why I am dragged into this thread?

I upz points to those who can identify the clones of the Courtesy Lion. :p

Did someone mention Ash007? Chun boh? :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lao..this is like the 10001st thread asking about cooleo...

soon he is gonna be as famous as macdonald boys

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo generated a lot of hits in his revelation of Ivebert's identity. Isn't that what a forum needs? Traffic. Is Ivebert and Samleong having some sort of relationship? Why did Sam exact such a fierce move to remove Cooleo because of this? Why? If Sam was infuriated that his favorite is being revealed, then why did he not immediately kill that thread? Or even better, remove COOLEO AT THAT POINT IN TIME!!! And not months after that. I remember that Sam even asked when Ivebert is coming back? Why did Sam let the thread continue and then remove COOLEO later? Why? Why? Why? Ooh he's going to remove me now. Bye!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cooleo generated a lot of hits in his revelation of Ivebert's identity. Isn't that what a forum needs? Traffic. Is Ivebert and Samleong having some sort of relationship? Why did Sam exact such a fierce move to remove Cooleo because of this? Why? If Sam was infuriated that his favorite is being revealed, then why did he not immediately kill that thread? Or even better, remove COOLEO AT THAT POINT IN TIME!!! And not months after that. I remember that Sam even asked when Ivebert is coming back? Why did Sam let the thread continue and then remove COOLEO later? Why? Why? Why? Ooh he's going to remove me now. Bye!

Are you hallucinating? Blur? Or both? That burger wasn't banned from this forum and is free to post. Why isn't he posting and MIA? Most of us already know the reason why except you. :biggrin:

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you hallucinating? Blur? Or both? That burger wasn't banned from this forum and is free to post. Why isn't he posting and MIA? Most of us already know the reason why except you. :biggrin:

You fuck off and die! Don't know what the cheebye you talking about! So you are mr know it all and I am blur and stupid. So what? Don't wanna explain done lah. What burger? What ban? What free to post? Don't think you very clever. I don't know what!!! SO???

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooleo is not barred or deleted by Ah Leong, Cooleo can still post and reply as he wants, he just dissappear after Ah Leong shifted the reputations to 700 points, at 700 points you can ban any samsters here, Cooleo therefore lose the power to ban, so he left.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You fuck off and die! Don't know what the cheebye you talking about! So you are mr know it all and I am blur and stupid. So what? Don't wanna explain done lah. What burger? What ban? What free to post? Don't think you very clever. I don't know what!!! SO???

Hahahaha what a fucking moron and loser! Dunno what has been going on and lazy to search while expecting people to feed you? Good! continue to be assed by the OA and remained STUCK HERE in sinkieland! Whahahaha!!!

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh and maybe i will clone a clone in your honor! It will be named as STUCK_HERE is REALLY STUCK HERE IN SINKIELAND. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: