• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wedding bells to ring again for Jamie Yeo

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a normal upgrade for her to choose a man of higher quality. Please advise those single women to do the same. Get an ang mor and throw the sinkie men one side.

I hope jamie will move to a better country soon after. I wish her marriage the best of all and i believe it will be a successful keep compare to the previous low quality sinkie one.

The local Chinese girl knows this and does not need to be told any longer. Her prospects are dim with the local Bengs, who can't offer her financial security much less be faithful to her.

More and more are passing up the crass Ah Bengs with their loser mentality (just read this thread) for the more confident foreigner. Else these women choose to remain single after 35 years of age.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The local Chinese girl knows this and does not need to be told any longer. Her prospects are dim with the local Bengs, who can't offer her financial security much less be faithful to her.

More and more are passing up the crass Ah Bengs with their loser mentality (just read this thread) for the more confident foreigner. Else these women choose to remain single after 35 years of age.

Well said Sir yellow,

The women are better off being single than to marry a sinkie wimp. The confident ones have already left the country, they are confident that is why they are successful in avoiding the low quality ones.

But i would like to congrats the women for marry an ang mor who is consider a wonderful upgrade from a sinkie one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said Sir yellow,

The women are better off being single than to marry a sinkie wimp. The confident ones have already left the country, they are confident that is why they are successful in avoiding the low quality ones.

But i would like to congrats the women for marry an ang mor who is consider a wonderful upgrade from a sinkie one.

no wonder u need to get a thai ah kua even a fat sinkie gal doesn't want you cos u're a wimp.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i heard was while covering an episode for the football sports channel...... she got herself drunk at a premier league football club and kenna gangbang by the players and staff :biggrin:

Does that count as cheating?

I read somewhere the gangbang was on caught on the West Ham Utd security cctv. Was expecting to see it on the internet but apparently the management did some excellent damage control and cover up....... but the story still leaked out because too many people involved and you cannot shut everyone up. :p

Hopefully they have not erased the tape and perhaps one day we will get to view it. :biggrin: