• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wedding bells to ring again for Jamie Yeo

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's more like wedding balls. She's actually quite fugly. If she didn't dress ike a slut, very few guys will go for her. Once she is no longer on air, the guy will dump her like a ton of shit.

She is also a very staunch supporter of the PAPies as almost all Mediacorpse artistes are. :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

She's also a member of one of those megachurche$.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's also a member of one of those megachurche$.

The megachurches are very near to being screwed. They call themselves non-denominational or without denomination so that they don't have to answer to a committee of church elders. But there are people in the US and Europ who go after such churches and they often succeed in showing why and how their teachings is contrary to Biblical teachings.

Our megachurches are a place for networking and not a place for worshipping. This is what I've heard from others that have attended the church and these people still gleefully attend. God is far from their minds when they go there because the teachings are so skeewed towards greed and so little on God's teachings.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun we have other more noteworthy news to report apart from talking about her stupid love life. I think SPH really is sending the wrong signal down. For a woman who cheat, involved in divorce, and re-marries, is this something proud to tell our citizens. Are they telling potential couples, current couples that it is ok as long as you want it and go for it as what the slut Jamie suggested. Seriously, if i am Nolte, i would not even consider seeing the slut cos she is not worth it. There are many other good nature ladies or woman. There will be a day when Nolte remember that the woman he marries used to cheat behind husband back
Heard what Glenn Ong said on the morning show this morning and somehow there was a subliminal message in there for her.. "To the guy who is going to marry a gal and you know she is a slut, better ask her to go for a STD checkup"...:biggrin:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh did she cheated or glenny boy did?

damn the horse power of 8 inch do make wonders!!! + money

sad case for asian guys and esp spore guys...no money no extra inches job get taken away.....haizzz

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a new nick?

how come i don't know.:biggrin:

i have a sifu1 clone though i admit. so much for your intelligence.

Oorrr. You two same gang must be sh@gging each other lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I geddit.

Don't need to be shy SIFU. All guys have their needs. Maddy is a nice girl, you should go
for her. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi lola,ramseth and I will like to ask you out,is that fine with you?:wink::wink::wink:

Oorrr. You two same gang must be sh@gging each other lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I geddit.

Don't need to be shy SIFU. All guys have their needs. Maddy is a nice girl, you should go

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

maddy?

sounds like a mad person to me rather than a girl.

no go for me.:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
austin-powers-3.jpg

She's the village bicycle! Everybody's had a ride.

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. the crap is some loose character, seeking maximum exposure on her engagement. another media element.
3. what a big yawn, as if any sheep really cares to whom she gets hooked up.
4. at 32, she is almost there, left-on-the-shelf type.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's the village bicycle! Everybody's had a ride.[/QUOTE]

You mean she is very well greased also? hmmmmm:biggrin:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
when she walk on the aisle and the pastor start the usual marriage BS. he should add in" are you confirm this is the one, truly truly confirm?..please sinkie, be true to your words."

what is "are you confirm this is the one?"

your pidgin english and illiteracy is showing.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard what Glenn Ong said on the morning show this morning and somehow there was a subliminal message in there for her.. "To the guy who is going to marry a gal and you know she is a slut, better ask her to go for a STD checkup"...:biggrin:

gosh indeed she cheated....she sleeps around....always thought glenny boy was the bad one....

hmmm......

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's more like wedding balls. She's actually quite fugly. If she didn't dress ike a slut, very few guys will go for her. Once she is no longer on air, the guy will dump her like a ton of shit.

She is also a very staunch supporter of the PAPies as almost all Mediacorpse artistes are. :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

dun worry lah their marriage life wun last long.
if she could dump glenn she can dump that angmoh n anyone.
tiu nia sheng...:oIo:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

So typical of Glenn Ong, classless piece of shit.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh did she cheated or glenny boy did?

damn the horse power of 8 inch do make wonders!!! + money

sad case for asian guys and esp spore guys...no money no extra inches job get taken away.....haizzz

What i heard was while covering an episode for the football sports channel...... she got herself drunk at a premier league football club and kenna gangbang by the players and staff :biggrin:

Does that count as cheating?