• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should encourage Newbies....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the veterans here so intimidated whenever a new forummer appears on the scene?

And after less than 10 posts, they have already identified him, targetted him, lynched him, killed him and buried him.

The newbie became history just after a few posts.

incorrect post because myself is a newbie but so far so good for me

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the veterans here so intimidated whenever a new forummer appears on the scene?

And after less than 10 posts, they have already identified him, targetted him, lynched him, killed him and buried him.

The newbie became history just after a few posts.

If this continues, this forum will be a hub of oldies with old tales, old feuds and old cocks forming stupid gangs and groups.

You can already identify those OLD COCKS here who are controlling and orchestrating the tone and flow of this forum/ There is nothing new and their posts are so predictable. Even their words are predictable.

If this goes on, the standard of this forum will fall and it will simply degenerate into a cesspool of old cocks fucking each other from one camp to another camp. Same old expletivies. Same old vulgarities. Same old fuckers and bullies doing all the disruptions and provoking others to do the same.

Or they breed new clones with the same agenda and these too will quickly disappear. We have about 12,000 members here and only a handful, about 20, are really very active in this forum. You can see the same old cocks here, posting almost the same retarded garbages or simply spam mindlessly.

Any suggestions to raise the standard of this forum? Thank you for reading.

The PAP is flooding this forum with new recruits of the IB?
Look, we have so much 'retarded garbage' in the PAP Press, so why bring more of the same here? If we want to know half truths, endless praises for the PAP, total bs of how sinkapore is doing ...it is on TV, in the newspaper and on radio. Now you want more of that here? You siao ah?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you bump into my bestest friend this morning during your breakfast in the IMH canteen?

hahaha..there is this guy always talking to himself at the corner of the canteen
sometimes laughing to himself and munching a banana..maybe tony and maybe ah meng
he is busy typing something always...maybe he is posting to sbf....hahaha!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP is flooding this forum with new recruits of the IB?
Look, we have so much 'retarded garbage' in the PAP Press, so why bring more of the same here? If we want to know half truths, endless praises for the PAP, total bs of how sinkapore is doing ...it is on TV, in the newspaper and on radio. Now you want more of that here? You siao ah?

please lah winni
don't be another paranoid lah
where got PAP IBs here
who are they...what retarded garbages
these are all facts...facts...and you guys are playing the denial game
and mocking at our government and ridiculing our singaporeans
I think it's worse trying to run down your won people...I will take them on
anytime ..one against all>>>

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..there is this guy always talking to himself at the corner of the canteen
sometimes laughing to himself and munching a banana..maybe tony and maybe ah meng
he is busy typing something always...maybe he is posting to sbf....hahaha!!!

Does he eat meat? If he is a vegetarian then is him.

jw5

Loyal
please lah winni
where got PAP IBs here

kopisai, why you never reply to post#20?

tell us leh, what is your big revelation. just one will do........................... :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai, why you never reply to post#20?

tell us leh, what is your big revelation. just one will do........................... :wink:

So how's the mood of the forum? good?

You talk so much shit about revealing the truth and this and that and started one whole thread whining about your bigtime revelations, but what the fuck have you revealed so far?
Why don't you reveal whose clones bkt and cockeyed are, for example? Or something that is new or unknown?
But take note hor, there will be penalties if you are wrong, so don't anyhow whack hor.

haha you are the famous clone hunter here, the world famous JW5

you should know who I am talking about...pls don't keh keh ok

anyway have a nice sunday weekend....

jw5

Loyal
haha you are the famous clone hunter here, the world famous JW5

you should know who I am talking about...pls don't keh keh ok

anyway have a nice sunday weekend....

Just give us one revelation.

And not simply bullshit nonsense talk.

SQPilot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, regardless of our affiliation we are all Singaporeans that's all I want to say. Betterment for our compatriots in this forum should be a good thing to do. One thing I really enjoy in this forum is the discussions on health issues, food, leisure etc

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does he eat meat? If he is a vegetarian then is him.

Must be that delusional crackpot who one day says he is Malaysian and then later a Thai. Then revealed he is actually a kiasu Sinkie by exposing himself as one when he mentioned opting out of Eldershield. Hahaha...

Waiting in the chatroom talking to himself hoping for somebody to notice him.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys, regardless of our affiliation we are all Singaporeans that's all I want to say. Betterment for our compatriots in this forum should be a good thing to do. One thing I really enjoy in this forum is the discussions on health issues, food, leisure etc

But the PAP supporters are idiots and masochists.

Anyone who supports the PAP is my enemy. There is no room for compromise.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
KOPISAI

WANT US TO POSE YOUR REAL LIFE PICTURE AS A pap COCKSUCKER AGAIN>?

SCARED YOU OFF FOR A FEW WEEKS AFTER THAT RIGHT CHEEBYE?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah winni
where got PAP IBs here

I noticed out of the blue lots of newbies and most of them are spouting pro-PAP stuff. Some even send vulgar personal mail to me. Why the sudden surge of pro-PAP newbies?
The fact is that this is a forum for other views of the sinkapore ...we know the PAP views. Now, if you feel comfortable only with the PAP view of the world, then you shouldn't be here. If you want to debate, feel free to do so. Just don't expect us to debate like the way the PAP thinks we should engage.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i encouirage kopisai and his socalled "newbie" clones to fuck off already...

Lionheart my lanjiao moh man......