• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should encourage Newbies....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
if you have nothing to post, just seal your mouth lah howlian F Cb award...
don't insult your own mother with your authentic organs and vulval mouth...

be a good monkey ok .. I don't want to fight with you liao....

I love fighting with you, too bad...:biggrin:
cos u are surely one gongcheebye who love to spin stories out of nothing at all...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can you name who are the PAP IBs ?

Don't assume. Give facts and figures.

Anyone who does not agree with you or with your MOB is branded a PAP IB. What the fuck is this!!!

This will only kill the forum and the inbreeding among The MOB will cause the decline and fall of this forum.

Cyber bullies form Gangs here and they support each other - killing the dissidents and opponents mindlessly. So don't BULL around...

Tell boss to ban the gangs lor not happy still come in kpkb for what?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi....your mummy told me that she fucked her neighbour without your father's knowledge amd hence you arrived....poor thingie...
could this be it?????

kopiuncle sat on chair with"chope" tissue at chinatown hawker centre, came sweet young lass with bowl of laksa without hum,

young lass: excuse me brother, that's my seat
kopiuncle:ok! but i am not your brother. my father never fuck your mum.
young lass: very true, but MY FAtHER DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love fighting with you, too bad...:biggrin:
cos u are surely one gongcheebye who love to spin stories out of nothing at all...:biggrin:

if you love to fight with me
let us continue lor...I am enjoying every moment of this wonderous SBF...

ah meng go frogs fuck!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

exactly....that gongcheebyekia talk as if he so white and pure when he is such a blackheart monster who uses nicks like Gopal and Suresh to send curses to other forummers.

fuck Kopisai :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you raised the issue of newbies and PAP IBs
I responded and asked you to present the facts
you said I kpkb and asked boss to ban the groups and gangs
nothing to do with LeongSam here
he is just watching how you guys behave yourselves in this forum
he seldom comes in to interfere as long as the game is not out of control

you can see the infraction system has been abused, and he has disabled it
you can also see how money can buy nuclear power, and people with nuclear power , can abuse it...boss also changes the rules

I am asking you to present facts about PAP IBs and your accusations
and don't siam this request....

most of you MOB GUYS got nothing to talk about and no substance. the moment you guys lost an argument or lost the credibility, the assassins clones are
sent in to discredit, destroy and derail the whole discussion...and you MOB will protect and promote these so called newbies to continue to harass the so
called IBs. this is SICK!!!....and it is disgusting!!!! You are no exception to the behavior of The Mob. Thank You...stick to your Tomyam Thread ....

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you have nothing to post, just seal your mouth lah howlian F Cb award...
don't insult your own mother with your authentic organs and vulval mouth...

be a good monkey ok .. I don't want to fight with you liao....

if you love to fight with me
let us continue lor...I am enjoying every moment of this wonderous SBF...

ah meng go frogs fuck!

Cockprickuncle with his bullshit again

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kept complaining people buy points you also bought points you are allowed to buy some more and become "nuclear" power yourself. An IB is an IB just like man is a man a woman is a woman still need proof? It's pointless debating this with you just like you insist lionfart is a newbie when it's you yourself how to talk to a person like that? Anyway please go on do what you're here for singing praised of your PAP master.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a newbie and a firm supporter of PAP.

I am never bullied from day 1 when i declare openly my support.

Kopiuncle is just a opp supporter in disguise to discredit PAP AND our Legion of supporters here in SBF.

His spams by starting threads after threads of inconsequential rubbish just shows his cowardly attempts to discredit the PAP.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
exactly....that gongcheebyekia talk as if he so white and pure when he is such a blackheart monster who uses nicks like Gopal and Suresh to send curses to other forummers.

fuck Kopisai :oIo:

yah you only kiss balls of big guns
and lick the perineum of top dogs here
no balls ah meng go give frogs fuck

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kept complaining people buy points you also bought points you are allowed to buy some more and become "nuclear" power yourself. An IB is an IB just like man is a man a woman is a woman still need proof? It's pointless debating this with you just like you insist lionfart is a newbie when it's you yourself how to talk to a person like that? Anyway please go on do what you're here for singing praised of your PAP master.

ok lor let it be lor...
there is complete freedom here
you fuck me, I fuck you back
I don't care whether you got nuclear or not
it does not matter..lan lan remember!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Kopiuncle is just a opp supporter in disguise to discredit PAP AND our Legion of supporters here in SBF.

His spams by starting threads after threads of inconsequential rubbish just shows his cowardly attempts to discredit the PAP.

well said...i will up your points when i am recharged.:biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

another fartup clone of no consequence
go give your master a lick lah...
love pap love lan lan lah...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
another fartup clone of no consequence
go give your master a lick lah...
love pap love lan lan lah...

you see your own behavior...as long as people do not agree with you..you screw them just to prove your ego....no wonder you have few friends here...