• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should encourage Newbies....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopicunt is the cocksucking expert here, newbies. he is like the devil, many faces, many tongues, but none of them true. fucking him is like exorcism. so please help us

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopicunt is the cocksucking expert here, newbies. he is like the devil, many faces, many tongues, but none of them true. fucking him is like exorcism. so please help us

good morning rushifa
pls do not be vulgar
i am trying not to use any vulgarities
for can't help it after reading your wonderful accolades
i say fuck you pukiimah!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love newbies...I am also a newbie but thanks to Leongsam for his Infcom for my live reporting from Little India on Riot Day - 8 Dec 2013! :biggrin:

newbie my lan
old shrivelled up old cock like you
behaving like a mad cow here
with monkey's blains
now go kiss your own ass...and stop being vulgar
and stop spamminig.....your InfC can be removed anytime
so behave yourself monkey...good boy!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
newbie my lan
old shrivelled up old cock like you
behaving like a mad cow here
with monkey's blains
now go kiss your own ass...and stop being vulgar
and stop spamminig.....your InfC can be removed anytime
so behave yourself monkey...good boy!
kopishit, read about yout good deed in daliy rubbish cumming up.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
incorrect post because myself is a newbie but so far so good for me

got people curse me after i posted the above.

Thread:We should encourage Newbies....

HURRY! COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY! SANTA WANT YOUR MOUTH N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO GIVE AS PRESENTS TO DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK! THEN CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK AS CHARITY. DIE

dont know which bastard did that

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai is a thru-and-thru pappies porlumpar. It'll sell itself for material benefits while betraying its country and countrymen. In other words, its worse than a scum and deserves all the shit thrown at it.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got people curse me after i posted the above.

Thread:We should encourage Newbies....

HURRY! COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY! SANTA WANT YOUR MOUTH N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO GIVE AS PRESENTS TO DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK! THEN CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK AS CHARITY. DIE

dont know which bastard did that
just point your finger at kopiuncle - it's a bullseye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai is a thru-and-thru pappies porlumpar. It'll sell itself for material benefits while betraying its country and countrymen. In other words, its worse than a scum and deserves all the shit thrown at it.

yah lor you are talking about yourself
describing yourself so well
thank you to you porlukmpar lampar one!!!

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
images

I will summon this bloke soon....