• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u r really a waste of bandwidth. i only appreciate those who contributed, not those who bring lousy up bringing here like yourself. u are just like a aggressive stray dog, i will kick u when i feel like it.

MOO you are an utter disgrace to 6000 years of Chinese culture
You claimed to be a Confucius scholar and a disciple,but your decorum here is nothing but a piece of ugly shit
You read the ANALECTS and degraded them to display your ANAL behaviour
Why are you so stupid to engage in a useless stewpig war with Kopisai
Better spend your time in more rewarding ways like studying in more details THE CONFUSION IN YOUR MIND...HAHAHAA!!! HAPPY GOOD SUNDAY MORNING!!!
Your threats in cyberspace are sheer empty - FORM ( MOO ) IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS ( KOPI ) IS FORM...HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!!!

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You claimed to be a Confucius scholar and a disciple,but your decorum here is nothing but a piece of ugly shit
Better spend your time in more rewarding ways like studying in more details THE CONFUSION IN YOUR MIND...HAHAHAA!!! HAPPY GOOD SUNDAY MORNING!!!
Your threats in cyberspace are sheer empty - FORM ( MOO ) IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS ( KOPI ) IS FORM...HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!!!
Kopi ah, he doesnt like you cos you PAP supporter lah. As simple as that. If you kowtow now to WP, he will love you. :biggrin: So will you? :confused:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi ah, he doesnt like you cos you PAP supporter lah. As simple as that. If you kowtow now to WP, he will love you. :biggrin: So will you? :confused:

Kopi is one of those typical kiasi kiasu kia chenghu kind la ...wdf he wanna bet on the wrong horse....a typical cheebyekiah Man U type of supporter

he will only bet on a winner....(after the fucking race is over of course)

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi is one of those typical kiasi kiasu kia chenghu kind la ...wdf he wanna bet on the wrong horse....a typical cheebyekiah Man U type of supporter

he will only bet on a winner....(after the fucking race is over of course)

travellor don't kwaysway old uncle lah
hey still lunar new year leh
mah kong chow whay okay
very sway for the whole year leh

kiasi kiasu kia chenghu ..kia boh also leh...kia girl friend....kia mata...kia boss...kia MOO THE COW...kia narong the sarong....kia all lah....haha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahahahahaa
this MOO is the COW
who jumps over the MOOn
he only bullies newbies and the weak ones
a coward who infracts only the weak ones
to the big brothers here, he is a timid mouse
an utter disgrace to 6000 years of Chinese golden civilisation
an utter failure of Confucious disciple and the ANALects...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahahaa
this MOO is the COW
who jumps over the MOOn
he only bullies newbies and the weak ones
a coward who infracts only the weak ones
to the big brothers here, he is a timid mouse
an utter disgrace to 6000 years of Chinese golden civilisation
an utter failure of Confucious disciple and the ANALects...

Moo the Cow or Moo the Pig....sigh....the sui generis rule applies...l:biggrin:

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
travellor don't kwaysway old uncle lah
hey still lunar new year leh
mah kong chow whay okay
very sway for the whole year leh

kiasi kiasu kia chenghu ..kia boh also leh...kia girl friend....kia mata...kia boss...kia MOO THE COW...kia narong the sarong....kia all lah....haha

See even you admitted. Bo kong jiao way....i am not trying to langgar with you kopi.. (you have too many enemies already)...

just stating facts.....

sometimes in life you have got to make a stand for something .....

Peace :biggrin:

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See even you admitted. Bo kong jiao way....i am not trying to langgar with you kopi.. (you have too many enemies already)...

just stating facts.....

sometimes in life you have got to make a stand for something .....

Peace :biggrin:

AIYo...peace only transitionary into war again lor...

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Started page one in this thread today, gave up when entered page 3. Hope all is well with all of you.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u r a disgrace to your father and your father didn't teach u well.
Confucius is the way to correct u, a man who behave like a aggressive stray dog and i will be your master no matter how defiant u r.
i will whack u until you learn and behave in this forum, stop wasting precious bandwidth.
i am helping your off springs by discipline you. hope it's not too late or you already pass down your stray dog behaviour to them? or something is genetic even a master like me can't help?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r a disgrace to your father and your father didn't teach u well.
Confucius is the way to correct u, a man who behave like a aggressive stray dog and i will be your master no matter how defiant u r.
i will whack u until you learn and behave in this forum, stop wasting precious bandwidth.
i am helping your off springs by discipline you. hope it's not too late or you already pass down your stray dog behaviour to them? or something is genetic even a master like me can't help?

Sounds a mouthful...wow...:biggrin: