• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle relax .. I have a feeling somebody is trying to stir shit here . Our team will not let that fucker get away . I got a PM from someone that nick here love to create trouble .
thank you sir
the MOO is here to create more mayhem

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Confucian? Or Confusion? huh?

MOO the COW claimed to be a Confucius disciple
The way he is behaving here is utter Confusion and Unconfucious
The SAGE would have hit his Cow Head for being so idiotic
Behaving with no respect and with no decorum here in this forum
That's why MOO has the Confusion Cow Head
...wait, he is approaching.....BOO!!!!!infracting Kopi for no realm of reason...BOO!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these boliao lanjiao threads are not just trying to cover up drifter's embarassing episode, but to disrupt and distract the forum. Today being the Hong Lim event and all.
These fucktards want to dumb down and turn people off from this forum.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these boliao lanjiao threads are not just trying to cover up drifter's embarassing episode, but to disrupt and distract the forum. Today being the Hong Lim event and all.

show me one good post from you narong the sarong gila
you have the biggest vulval mouth in this forum
before you spit at others, look inside your filthy anal mouth first

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes sir...you maybe right
this MOO is very evil
using all means to kill the weak
CONFUCIAN ETHICS..BOO BOO BOO MOO MOO...

u r really a waste of bandwidth. i only appreciate those who contributed, not those who bring lousy up bringing here like yourself. u are just like a aggressive stray dog, i will kick u when i feel like it.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tell me what so embarrassing about sharing nick ?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOO the COW claimed to be a Confucius disciple
The way he is behaving here is utter Confusion and Unconfucious
The SAGE would have hit his Cow Head for being so idiotic
Behaving with no respect and with no decorum here in this forum
That's why MOO has the Confusion Cow Head
...wait, he is approaching.....BOO!!!!!infracting Kopi for no realm of reason...BOO!!!!

Confucius Ethic way to discipline you is to whack you, a man behaving like a stray dog. what is a better way to discipline a aggressive stray dog? if you repent and accept me as your master, i will teach the right way to behave. doubt your illiterate father teach you before.

因材施教

小人:中国儒家定义君子的“反义词”,不严格遵守道德和规则的人,没有高尚人格和伟大理想的人,不为他人利益着想的人。

小人:指搬弄是非的人,或私下谋害别人的人。