• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "We are not returning to a pre-Covid-19 World" - Minister Chan

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Of course things will be back to normal soon as Covid-19 will just become one more member of the coronavirus family that causes the common cold.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling. I love how he states the obvious for the oblivious audience. Who's he talking to by the way?
Is the government sincere about helping Singaporean jobs when the number of FTs, especially from India under CECA is in the hundreds of thousands holding PMET jobs in Singapore? These jobs would greatly improve Singaporean unemployment if given to them in their own country.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really care which direction, although I know he is clueless, as long as it's the direction that keeps us alive! Because our lives still hang in the balance, this Covid-19 is a devastating illness.
Good evening. Had your dinner, Mr Imposter?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the government sincere about helping Singaporean jobs when the number of FTs, especially from India under CECA is in the hundreds of thousands holding PMET jobs in Singapore? These jobs would greatly improve Singaporean unemployment if given to them in their own country.

Darling. What have you been smoking?
This government is not for Singaporeans since a long time ago.