• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Jesus born on Christmas 25th Dec?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus was born most likely on dates ranging from late March to early April.

Since the Bible gives no actual date for Christ's birth, it is a topic that has been left to interpretation and debate. Early Christians did not bother to attempt to pinpoint the date of his birth because they were more interested in deaths and feast days at that time.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must watch video:

[video=youtube;ljRKhZ81aqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljRKhZ81aqY[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No One Knows The Exact Date

Jesus was not born on the 25th of December. It is a pagan holiday

late March to early April.

From what I have read is that Jesus was probably borne before the winter season in the month of September or the end of the Feast of Tablenacle. Some said otherwise like Pentecost. My church is a Pentecostal. Can it be considered as a Baptist too ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No One Knows The Exact Date

From what I have read is that Jesus was probably borne before the winter season in the month of September or the end of the Feast of Tablenacle. Some said otherwise like Pentecost. My church is a Pentecostal. Can it be considered as a Baptist too ?

salah liao...........Jesus was born over 200 years after his birthday...........he came into existence only after the Roman emperor created him in 200+ AD

Darth Vader is more real than Jesus.............we saw Vader in all Star Wars movies.............

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Usual

salah liao...........Jesus was born over 200 years after his birthday...........he came into existence only after the Roman emperor created him in 200+ AD

Darth Vader is more real than Jesus.............we saw Vader in all Star Wars movies.............

As usual, atheists often have nothing more to add than some boring analogies that indicates no logical explanation. :rolleyes: Your analogy sounds very PAP now. :biggrin:

You guys seem to have all the bad things. So sad.:*:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: No One Knows The Exact Date

Do not read a fiction book and consider it as history or facts :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spirit Of God Actually Proves His Existence

Do not read a fiction book and consider it as history or facts :wink:

Frankly, you are not the only one that suspected this thing like the accuracy of the bible. When I was young, I ask this too. I was an RC - Roman Catholic. As you can see, its a Roman origin.

But, things began to change when my favourite priest gave a talk on who is going to be saved. I asked God why and not long ... very long story and you won't believe this. My story is like a drama - quite unbelievable. But, to make the long story short, I was saved and I started to see God in His GLORY. Glory means bright light. He's like the Sun or a powerful spotlight. It was a strange encounter which is something that I had not being told before by my brethren. God is possibly a form of energy. And He is formless. Spirit has no form.

I began to talk to Him. Sometimes, it is very scary because He was so accurate. You can say I have inadvertently become a prophet of God. This CANNOT happen by chance. So, when you guys talked about atheism in SBF, I was thinking ... these people just don't know what they are talking about.

I was chosen like Samuel or Moses in the Old Testament. Like Joseph, he was different from his brethren completely. A bad thing also happened to me, just like Joseph !!!!!!!! I realised I'm walking on Joseph's footsteps too.

215px-Joseph_and_the_Amazing_Technicolor_Dreamcoat.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Spirit Of God Actually Proves His Existence

Frankly, you are not the only one that suspected this thing like the accuracy of the bible. When I was young, I ask this too. I was an RC - Roman Catholic. As you can see, its a Roman origin.

But, things began to change when my favourite priest gave a talk on who is going to be saved. I asked God why and not long ... very long story and you won't believe this. My story is like a drama - quite unbelievable. But, to make the long story short, I was saved and I started to see God in His GLORY. Glory means bright light. He's like the Sun or a powerful spotlight. It was a strange encounter which is something that I had not being told before by my brethren. God is possibly a form of energy. And He is formless. Spirit has no form.

I began to talk to Him. Sometimes, it is very scary because He was so accurate. You can say I have inadvertently become a prophet of God. This CANNOT happen by chance. So, when you guys talked about atheism in SBF, I was thinking ... these people just don't know what they are talking about.

I was chosen like Samuel or Moses in the Old Testament. Like Joseph, he was different from his brethren completely. A bad thing also happened to me, just like Joseph !!!!!!!! I realised I'm walking on Joseph's footsteps too.

215px-Joseph_and_the_Amazing_Technicolor_Dreamcoat.jpg

Have u ever once think that the " light " u saw is because your eyes playing tricks on u ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite True

Have u ever once think that the " light " u saw is because your eyes playing tricks on u ?

According to my experiences and some people's experiences (can be varied), this is real. Close your eyes, and not only you will see the sun, you will also feel the heat like the sun. Open your eyes, it will be gone (darkness if at night). Close them again, and its there again.

During the prophesy and translation on Sundays, it will be even more prominent. Our bodies will be shaking if someone had received the prophesy is not far away from you. High pressure on my head will sometimes be felt. Bright sunlight with heat coming from nowhere will be seen.

In the New Testament, the true believers should also be priests after the order of Melchiz'edek. Only the high priest among the priestly inherited tribe of Levi could enter the holy of the holiest to see the glory of God. Glory is the bright light. Possibly the manifestation of the Holy Spirit or God's Spirit.

We are actually the temples of God - the holy of the holiest.