• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning To Starhub N Sinktel,Don't Fxxk Us Up Again World Cup 2014!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Seriously when come to the live screening of world cup or any other major soccer tournament
our cuntry is always the last cuntry in the whole wide world
to know whether we will be and how much we have to fork out to watch these games.
knn when are these telcos company ever ever going wake up their fucking ideas!
lastest news i heard was that there may be a repeat of the 2010 world cup fiasco happening again.
according to a starhub sopkesman..it says several factors have make negotiations "very challenging".:oIo:
and time is running out!:oIo:
all they care is about how to maximize their pocket squeezing every last drop of blood from world cup fans like me.
definitely starhub,sinktel and mda are in cahoots together in these monkey bussiness.

To mat yaccob please drink more yakult and smarten up,now is your chance to score some political points
let us watch free world cup at a discunt.

don't be like your ugly loser friend of yours donkey liu

who told us in the last world cup to watch it free on the internet

tonychat was right,our neighbours all can watch world cup for free and i envy them.

To,
Starhub:oIo:
Sinktel:oIo:
MDA.:oIo:
please go and join the mickey mouse club

seriously this whole episode is getting

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-out-millions-in-advertisement-and-deserve-it

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of my friends and I will not be subscribing this year... will be difficult to follow this year's WC in US time zone. Pay so much ($100++) to watch 3am to 5am matches? We got better things to do...

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
RTM1 shows selected LIVE games during the last WC. But no thanks to our money minded, sure kana karma telcos, they decided to jam the signal. But Im all in for live streaming. And fark that gay fark Edwin Yim from Singtel.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 matches have to be telecast 'free' according to FIFA.

Opening, Closing (final) and the 2 semis.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fuck yourself by willingly allowing yourself to be extorted by the telco cartel.

If more Sinkies know how to vote with their wallet, there would be far less exploitation.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck all em telcos. This nonsense started when they started a bidding war...and paid 400 mil to broadcast epl...this sent a signal to fifa that the carrotheads were ripe for chopping now and every 4 years.

I did not subscribe...might catch semis onwards in a pub...but thats it.

The cunts have fucked up the beautiful game.

jw5

Loyal
Fuck all em telcos. This nonsense started when they started a bidding war...and paid 400 mil to broadcast epl...this sent a signal to fifa that the carrotheads were ripe for chopping now and every 4 years.

You can chant this at the pub:

Muck, go give dog fuck! :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You put a warning in a forum? Sinkie really pathetic.. Oh yeah.. They are so fucking terrified of your sinkie warning.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's Singtel who had started the bidding war, and back then Lui Tuck Yew was the minister in charge of IDA.
Lui Tuck Yew, the worst military scholar nerd turned minister to have been unleashed upon the people of Singapore.
Singtel - a despicable red telco run by the blood-related cronies of the Lees. The quality of its services is shoddy too e.g. MIO tv.

That's why I will never, ever sign up for the red telco's services... I don't care how much freebies or discounts it throws at me. No means no.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be prepared to be fucked over this.

Time to start streaming all the games. Maybe some good souls can post the links during the World Cup?

Deuce

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can chant this at the pub:

Muck, go give dog fuck! :p

ooo ooo... let's all chant ooo ooo... let's all chant

I prefer the 1996 Ibiza release

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UktomWKBmgo?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

while this 1977 uncensored version will suit u...........

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/emuAVTtHf9U?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
world cup? what is the timing this time? Do we have sleepless night? maybe the games will be stop, due to local protests.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, MDA should step in and stop this nonsense. Either force the telcos to accept or reject FIFA's broadcasting rights and stopping f**king around with the viewing public who are fed up with all this pussy footing around. This event only happens once every 4 years FFS!

Serious question: Why doesn't Singapore follow the UK and make make the FIFA World Cup a free to air competition which is split between the 2 terrestrial channels BBC and ITV who televise all the games between them?

I guess the bottom line is that Starhub and Singtel are only interested in shareholder profits ($$$) over customer satisfaction.
Screw both of them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, MDA should step in and stop this nonsense. Either force the telcos to accept or reject FIFA's broadcasting rights and stopping f**king around with the viewing public who are fed up with all this pussy footing around. This event only happens once every 4 years FFS!

Serious question: Why doesn't Singapore follow the UK and make make the FIFA World Cup a free to air competition which is split between the 2 terrestrial channels BBC and ITV who televise all the games between them?

I guess the bottom line is that Starhub and Singtel are only interested in shareholder profits ($$$) over customer satisfaction.
Screw both of them.

Please lah, IDA is in cahoots with the telco cartel.

Shareholder profits have always taken precedence over the needs of customers. See public transport and healthcare.

Once again, who did you vote for? :cool: