• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning To Starhub N Sinktel,Don't Fxxk Us Up Again World Cup 2014!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fuck yourself by willingly allowing yourself to be extorted by the telco cartel.

If more Sinkies know how to vote with their wallet, there would be far less exploitation.

Stinkies fucked themselves in the first place for voting and voting for PAP maggots cockroaches lead by that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY
Stinkies all got to go head low low and arseholes up high high to be fucked and be kanned and tiewed by PAP and all their fucking organisations to fed their fucking insatiable need for billions for work they dont know how to do and what to do other than to fuck and tiew sinkies

What kind of shit is all that kind of fucked up warnings as if they fucking care?

Stinkies with no fucking balls send a clear message acrose

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Sinkies did not turn up by the hundreds or even by tens of thousands to overturn police cars and to burn the police cars.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

FUCK THE STINKIES MORE AND EVEN MORE
THEY DESERVED THE SHIT AND FUCKING FROM PAP

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh already said Sin is "high cost" so naturally will pay high fees.

Indonesia paying next to nothing -they 'poor' country.

WC so boring and low standard forget the group stages.

Watch from Q/F and use Online resources so many these days.

Or catch up on video archive.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, who did you vote for? :cool:

I live in the Tanjong Pagar (walkover) GRC. If you believe I am merely a closet PAP IB lurking in this forum, then you are clearly misguided.

As for MDA being in cahoots with the telcos, I really couldn't give a shit so long as we get a resolution to this fiasco. Football fans deserve better.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I live in the Tanjong Pagar (walkover) GRC. If you believe I am merely a closet PAP IB lurking in this forum, then you are clearly misguided.

As for MDA being in cahoots with the telcos, I really couldn't give a shit so long as we get a resolution to this fiasco. Football fans deserve better.

'Who did you vote for' was not necessarily directed at you, but to Singaporeans living all over the island.

It shall be a recurring refrain, to constantly shame Sinkies who complain about the dire state of the country now, of which abysmal coverage of the once-in-four-years World Cup is just one of the many symptoms.

When you vote in a money-grubbing government... surprise, surprise you get screwed, your pockets get screwed, your lifelihood gets screwed. Even historically significant buildings and nature get screwed too, but you get the point.

Who did you vote for? :cool: