• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah lau! Who is Division1

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My, my, many of you here in this forum are extremely distasteful and vulgar in the choice of expression. Yes, our great leader is right that it takes a few more decades before Singaporeans can develop good etiquette.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
at times i have being also wondering did he did all these on purpose to stir up hatred towards the pappies

Alfrescian
Loyal
A motherfucker is one who fucks his mother, who gave birth a child and he never admit that he is his son. In other word, he is a fucking liar.

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo,Someone said him a motherfucker may be not wrong la,Cause he is supporting
Singapore govt to make more cute cute babies,I don't think he is a liar,may
be not enough money to support them,Just want for shiok shiok,ke se lung.

Last edited:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
at times i have being also wondering did he did all these on purpose to stir up hatred towards the pappies

My allegiance is to Singapore! The voters have spoken and I support their decision! Hate is such a bad thing, especially for a chemist. I hope you do not use your chemistry knowledge for evil.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau! This motherfucker can fucking flood replies like nobody's business. Who the hell is this motherfucker and who does this motherfucker represent? Nahbeh!

probably rejected as defect goods by the pappies but trying his luck on line to attract his master attention...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who kim jong il....????

8yx0rb.jpg
91jo0x.jpg

Kim Jong-il

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
You maintain good mental health by taking a pee/shit. This erases our doubt about where your brains are located.:rolleyes:

What happened to his usual long winded goobledygook? Paymaster reduced his allowance in light of world wide financial turmoil is it? But it can't be, can it? The whole world can go into the second Depression in history, PAP and their dogs will still get pay rises, that's their mandate from heaven.:p

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to his usual long winded goobledygook? Paymaster reduced his allowance in light of world wide financial turmoil is it? But it can't be, can it? The whole world can go into the second Depression in history, PAP and their dogs will still get pay rises, that's their mandate from heaven.:p

His masters gave him a swearing because they could not understand a word of his goobledygook. When asked to explain he couldn't either.

So he is now restricted to saying things like, "Oh dear!":rolleyes: