• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah lau! Who is Division1

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My, my, many of you here in this forum are extremely distasteful and vulgar in the choice of expression. Yes, our great leader is right that it takes a few more decades before Singaporeans can develop good etiquette.

If the sheeps misbehave.. blame the farmers... in this case.. the pap

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My allegiance is to Singapore! The voters have spoken and I support their decision! Hate is such a bad thing, especially for a chemist. I hope you do not use your chemistry knowledge for evil.

:biggrin::p... the "hello kitty" mentality.. if people queue.. then you also queue without knowing what the queue is for...

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Kitty is a nice brand name and kids love it. I hope your kids like them too. Queuing is a sign of good manners that Singaporeans must learn.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this division1 is a very intelligent and knowledgeable person. i think he is very cleber and i've to find a new dictionary to understand his very cheem cheem words. he may be from the gahment factory but i may be wrong. maybe just a smart man trying to help peasants like me. but he is no push-over and certainly an intellectual fighter. maybe he is from the gahment factory. i don't know.but he seems to be a nice and polite person. i hope he does not break down or freak out with all the messages here about him. but i think he'll stay cool like cucumber.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this division1 is a very intelligent and knowledgeable person. i think he is very cleber and i've to find a new dictionary to understand his very cheem cheem words. he may be from the gahment factory but i may be wrong. maybe just a smart man trying to help peasants like me. but he is no push-over and certainly an intellectual fighter. maybe he is from the gahment factory. i don't know.but he seems to be a nice and polite person. i hope he does not break down or freak out with all the messages here about him. but i think he'll stay cool like cucumber.

No matter how you all don't like him all, BUT at least he is much much better than that TeeKee :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this division1 is a very intelligent and knowledgeable person. he is no push-over and certainly an intellectual fighter. maybe he is from the gahment factory. i don't know.but he seems to be a nice and polite person. i hope he does not break down or freak out with all the messages here about him. but i think he'll stay cool like cucumber.

OH DEAR.... u all may lob missiles at him bud with no effect... OH DEAR... coz he is paid 2 preach... OH DEAR... right Lucky? :rolleyes:

http://singaporemind.blogspot.com/

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
My allegiance is to Singapore! The voters have spoken and I support their decision! Hate is such a bad thing, especially for a chemist. I hope you do not use your chemistry knowledge for evil.

my knowledge for evil? like?

is it things like:

50 percent ether with 50 percent chloroform is a mixture that can knock out any girls you like?

explosing your lies makes you remember my profession. man i am so honoured

Last edited: