• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VOTE HENG SWEE KEAT OUT SO THARMAN CAN BE PM!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy could not even read from his own notes.
And the blur guy went on speaking after the mikes
were switched off. He looked around at his team, like a
primary four kid wondering what the fcuk was going
on.

Reactions: jw5

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fcuk was he doing, wasting precious seconds talking about Covid-19 and its impact on the
world and Singapore. Clearly, he was unable to switch mode, that this was Nomination Day, and all
comments should pertain to the erections. Compare the crap that he and his team dished out with that
of the WP's - structured, flowing seamlessly, using the various languages to target specific.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
the next PM will be Kee Chiu. :wink:
781711fed4c208e8ca08d4ce4fe65d40.jpg

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad fucking idea!

If Heng got voted out then See Fart Loong will stay as PM and claimed that he was FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCE TO STAY.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually I am quite sympathetic towards people.... but I can’t help but think..... this rambling fool is going to be the future prime minister of Singapore?! That’s it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loong will probably cling on to power until he becomes a malnourished zombie like his daddy in the 2010s. :wink:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy cannot depend on himself to speak for less than five minutes for
something which he knew was happening. It's not like suddenly, he was
called out from the crowd, to stand for erection and then told to say a few
words. Question: in the cut and thrust of discussions with foreign leaders,
how is he going to look after our interests? Now we know how CECA was
screwed. Not by the Indians.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dear residents of East coast GRC. First I want L to thank you all for your strong support to Mr Lim Swee Say and the PAP team for serving this, all of you over these years.
Now I also want to thank my Tampines Residents, for first electing me into parliament. Tampines is now helmed by Mr Masagos and I have every confidence in him and the team.
Now covid 19 has plunged the world into a period of un profound uncertainty, into a major crisis on many fronts. Healthcare, economy and geopolitical.
The People's Action Party has a plan. Has a plan to allow us to enable us to overcome this crisis and has a plan to emerge stronger from this. So I look forward to the support of all Singaporeans for the People's Action Party.
For our East Coast Residents, the, we also have a planned for the East Coast. We have a East Coast , Singapore , we have a together and East Coast plan. We care at East Coast. So we look forward to working closely together with our residents to enable the East coast and the whole of Singapore to emerge from this stronger.
So we humbly ask for your support , for your strong endorsement so that the team can continue to serve you and serve fellow singaporeans in the coming years.

I think there is no plan for East Coast. Lol!

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
#
Dear residents of East coast GRC. First I want L to thank you all for your strong support to Mr Lim Swee Say and the PAP team for serving this, all of you over these years.
Now I also want to thank my Tampines Residents, for first electing me into parliament. Tampines is now helmed by Mr Masagos and I have every confidence in him and the team.
Now covid 19 has plunged the world into a period of un profound uncertainty, into a major crisis on many fronts. Healthcare, economy and geopolitical.
The People's Action Party has a plan. Has a plan to allow us to enable us to overcome this crisis and has a plan to emerge stronger from this. So I look forward to the support of all Singaporeans for the People's Action Party.
For our East Coast Residents, the, we also have a planned for the East Coast. We have a East Coast , Singapore , we have a together and East Coast plan. We care at East Coast. So we look forward to working closely together with our residents to enable the East coast and the whole of Singapore to emerge from this stronger.
So we humbly ask for your support , for your strong endorsement so that the team can continue to serve you and serve fellow singaporeans in the coming years.

I think there is no plan for East Coast. Lol!
#notmyfuturePM