• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violent sinkie man spotted at City Square Mall

jw5

Loyal
Many people, Sinkie or foreigner, have this mentality: if you're nice to other people, it means that you are weak.

Nice people will get bullied, so the best way to preempt this is to do the bullying yourself. That means showing others you have a mean streak and have a 'don't mess with me' demeanour.

Wonder who the sinkies learnt this from.
Hmmmmmm..............................

jw5

Loyal
the police came quickly because they know this case is 2 chow aqua quarrelling......they know can makan also........if reported gang clash or gunmen on the loose........bet you the patrol car lost the way enroute

Once saw an AV guy pull the hair of an FL as she was trying to run away from him.
He dragged her to the ground by the hair as she screamed in pain.
If this same guy was chasing a gang member, he would probably be taking cover every 5 steps.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once saw an AV guy pull the hair of an FL ... If this same guy was chasing a gang member, he would probably be taking cover every 5 steps.
ze av guy wud not bother chasing a gang member ...

he says datz not his job ... boh chup! ...

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very typical of sinkie. When in front gf, act sibeh gangho, sibeh geng. When authorities called in balls immediately shrink.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wei you got problem with the police?? Response fast kana fuck... slow also kana fuck... we pay tax too ok...:biggrin:

i see mata no up, u got problem with that?

the rochor NPP located less than 5min walk from city square mall. still take them so long to get their butt there. fail.... i call mata to catch drug addicts, take them an hr to arrive when it only 10min drive from the nearest NPP. drug addicts left by then liao lor, come so late to catch spider izzit? my house kenna burglury, IO come look see look see then never even call once to update. i call him never pick up. ptui... terrorize ah bengs at void deck very yaya, got real crime all disappear.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screen%20Shot%202013-02-18%20at%202.04.24%20PM.png

solution for the lao beng

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see mata no up, u got problem with that?

the rochor NPP located less than 5min walk from city square mall. still take them so long to get their butt there. fail.... i call mata to catch drug addicts, take them an hr to arrive when it only 10min drive from the nearest NPP. drug addicts left by then liao lor, come so late to catch spider izzit? my house kenna burglury, IO come look see look see then never even call once to update. i call him never pick up. ptui... terrorize ah bengs at void deck very yaya, got real crime all disappear.

Agree 110% with you..

I did mention this before.. Back then my old neighbour at Tampines had trouble with Ah Longs even though his family and him didn't borrow any money from them.. The family made a police report.. Useless hopeless IO only suggested the family installed CCTV camera and he promised to beef up police patrol around my neighbourhood.. KNN, the IO then went MIA, didn't update my neighbour on any developments.. Police cars were also hardly seen patrolling the area..

In the end, our neighbourhood kakis took matters in our hands when we caught the runner who was targetting my neighbour's unit and whacked the Ah Beng farker before calling the police..

Police came, and the SSGT made a bit of noise when he saw the the state of the Ah Beng farker whom we whacked earlier..

Hopeless SPF.. Only know how to act Yaya when wearing the blue uniform but when dealing with these kind of cases, they farkin useless and incompetent..:oIo:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
catch a drunk keling who was slapping his gf/wife at coffeeshop also need 3 police cars with 7-8 mata. laugh at one of the mata sgt who happen to be my secondary school classmate.