• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VB: Closing of major expressway due to ponding must not happen for next 50 years

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The other keling minister said if say they makan money sure kenna sure so I asking now if I say Vivian Balakrishnan is an incompetent son of a bitch will I kenna sue?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yakult : ' Phew luckily I Siamed already as the Longkang Minister.. Now everyday I shake leg inside my comfortable office at Hill St and surf the Internet as part of my job..' :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
turn spore into a garden cum river city; we can resolve the problems of ponding and high coe...kill 2 birds with one stone:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
turn spore into a garden cum river city; we can resolve the problems of ponding and high coe...kill 2 birds with one stone:smile:

build more beautiful bridges and wonderful canals
and make Singapore the Venice of the East!!!
that will be one big leap forward for Singapore
majulah singapura!!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
GREAT opportunity for this papee to engage tonnes of "consultants" again,
spend a few years and then invoice the people for a few billions...
this one more "profitable" for him than the YOG...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GREAT opportunity for this papee to engage tonnes of "consultants" again,
spend a few years and then invoice the people for a few billions...
this one more "profitable" for him than the YOG...

it is worth it
Singapore is surrounded by water
we can create a Venice in Singapore
that will be a great crowning glory and achievement for all Singaporeans
or the Suzhou of The East also can....or learn from St Petersbury's beautiful canal and bridges
PM is there and I hope he returns with great building and construction ideas for tourism...
Singapore will leap into the future with our world class governance....

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not talking abt "not worth it" here....

It is not worth it if we spending tonnes of money only to see bulk of it going into cronies' pockets...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brilliant brilliant brilliant
bukit timah blood
build a diversion canal in sixth avenue
aye blood
build another diversion canal
soon Singapore will be a Venice Of The East
with beautiful , unique and decorated canals and waterways
wow!!! brilliant idea indeed!!!! majulah singapura!!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is worth it
Singapore is surrounded by water
we can create a Venice in Singapore
that will be a great crowning glory and achievement for all Singaporeans
or the Suzhou of The East also can....or learn from St Petersbury's beautiful canal and bridges
PM is there and I hope he returns with great building and construction ideas for tourism...
Singapore will leap into the future with our world class governance....

It is not worth it if we spending tonnes of money only to see bulk of it going into cronies' pockets...

WHICH FUCKIN' IDIOT DON'T KNOW SINGAPORE'S AN ISLAND AND AN ISLAND IS SURROUNDED BY WATER?

FUCKIN' CRONY... TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW...

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dangerous statement
can be defamatory
can be litigious
be very careful hor

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WHICH FUCKIN' IDIOT DON'T KNOW SINGAPORE'S AN ISLAND AND AN ISLAND IS SURROUNDED BY WATER?

FUCKIN' CRONY... TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

why you suddenly so fierce
not enough sleep last nite
or no sex at all
take care hor TGIF!!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you suddenly so fierce
not enough sleep last nite
or no sex at all
take care hor TGIF!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

you are really fired up this morning
no wonder it is always T G I F !!!
pls take care Brudder....don't get too heated up like fukshima ok...good!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is "not acceptable" for a major expressway to shut down due to flooding, Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Vivian Balakrishnan said on Thursday evening. Dr Balakrishnan was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a research function at the National University of Singapore.

"We're going to need to do some work there," he said. "We will need some time, but I am confident that we can make an improvement to the situation...I told (national water agency) PUB we've got to do our best to make sure this doesn't recur in the future."

Dr Balakrishnan said that culverts to the south of the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), which was the worst hit area on Thursday, have to be expanded in the "immediate term" to improve drainage. Work on expanding the Sungei Pandan Kechil canal that overflowed would begin by 2015 or 2016 if plans go ahead.

He's pissed off because his car also stuck and all the ministars also living there cannot get to the golf course in time!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are really fired up this morning
no wonder it is always T G I F !!!
pls take care Brudder....don't get too heated up like fukshima ok...good!

HALO, WHO'S YOUR "BRUDDER"???

FUCK OFF AND BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS WITH PAPEES, FELLOW CRONIES AND FAMILIES.........

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT