• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Public invited to submit names for Nominated Members of Parliament

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nominate him.....

Image result for ng chee meng mp

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nominate @ whoami , since far too many christians in the cabinet and arso the m&d MPs are all simply gaji buta sidekicks for Sinkie chinks

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eight-member committee is chaired by Speaker Tan Chuan-Jin and comprises Members of Parliament (MPs) Mr Chan Chun Sing, Mr Gan Kim Yong, Ms Gan Siow Huang, Ms Indranee Rajah, Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman, Mr Leon Perera, and Dr Vivian Balakrishnan.
The persons to be nominated by the Committee shall be persons who have rendered distinguished public service, or who have brought honour to the Republic, or who have distinguished themselves in the field of arts and letters, sports, culture, the sciences, business, industry, the professions, social or community service or the labour movement," the office said.
KNN my uncle doesn't quite understand the arrangement KNN those people are supposed to sit in parliament to debate when there are issues but it is to be selected by the party that they are going to debate with ? KNN isn't this a loophole or useless proposition? KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammyboy will give out 2 names for nominations. Our good Boss Sam and John Tan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another candidate from the F&B industry.

If the likes of Lee Bee Wah could be a rank-and-file MP, I'm sure these folks can easily fulfil duties as NMPs.

img_5458-e1520856459585.jpg