• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Updated) Covided Again. GXGX to myself.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Strawberry for giving updates on your COVid condition. You may not realize it, but there are MANY more SILENT observers whom are following your thread, 2,000+. They too will have fears & concerns & thus are reading your thread daily, but thru your at the least honest ordeal & insights, it will help many whom are looking for solutions to dispel fears, as it is real life account, not fiction or conspiracy theories.

As to the unkind comments by Mr Tobelightlight, I humbly must disagree with his assertions. As the courageous & pragmatic Spore leaders had decided to place COV as endemic, as NO civilization can afford or even find the kind of funds to feed 7 billion Humankind for centuries over a virus that had LONG originated even before there were Humankind on Earth, thus Herd Immunity is the only way to survive & not starved as the lockdowns by short sighted nations had proven.

ART TEST are thus MORE important now than ever. While it does not cure anyone, it is indication of someone whom is infected & to protect our fellow Humans whom are in the risk group, to self isolate.

Singaporeans are known to be hardworking, more than others in our World. If they have mild symptoms akin to common flu, they would take medication off counters, bear the pain & go to work, as there are mouths to feed & bills to pay, more so now as post COVid had proven a demand for products & services, with many working extra hours, & thus their own personal Human immune systems are low due to lack of proper nutrition & rest, made worse by the rapid change in current temp in Spore - 26C to 35C within hrs.

When one places an amphibian frog into a pot of water put to boil, the frog would not notice the change & be boiled to death, as it can ACCLIMATIZE to temperatures. But if one place a lighted up lighter to the skin of a frog, it would immediately jump away. Similarly, our biological immune system works the same way - it can accept GRADUAL change in temperatures, but not SUDDEN change in temperatures, which will only weaken the system, already over-worked by daily chores, & be susceptible to the more highly contagious variants of COV raging worldwide.

Thus it is IMPORTANT to take test now if one is feeling even mild symptoms of flu. It is an indication that the Human body needs to rest & recover, & will only eventually weakened if continued on disregarded, and worse, will only infect others especially to those at risk groups whom will suffer the most...

Thanks again Strawberry. My salute to you for your insights & courage. We will leave none behind...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Strawberry for giving updates on your COVid condition. You may not realize it, but there are MANY more SILENT observers whom are following your thread, 2,000+. They too will have fears & concerns & thus are reading your thread daily, but thru your at the least honest ordeal & insights, it will help many whom are looking for solutions to dispel fears, as it is real life account, not fiction or conspiracy theories.

As to the unkind comments by Mr Tobelightlight, I humbly must disagree with his assertions. As the courageous & pragmatic Spore leaders had decided to place COV as endemic, as NO civilization can afford or even find the kind of funds to feed 7 billion Humankind for centuries over a virus that had LONG originated even before there were Humankind on Earth, thus Herd Immunity is the only way to survive & not starved as the lockdowns by short sighted nations had proven.

ART TEST are thus MORE important now than ever. While it does not cure anyone, it is indication of someone whom is infected & to protect our fellow Humans whom are in the risk group, to self isolate.

Singaporeans are known to be hardworking, more than others in our World. If they have mild symptoms akin to common flu, they would take medication off counters, bear the pain & go to work, as there are mouths to feed & bills to pay, more so now as post COVid had proven a demand for products & services, with many working extra hours, & thus their own personal Human immune systems are low due to lack of proper nutrition & rest, made worse by the rapid change in current temp in Spore - 26C to 35C within hrs.

When one places an amphibian frog into a pot of water put to boil, the frog would not notice the change & be boiled to death, as it can ACCLIMATIZE to temperatures. But if one place a lighted up lighter to the skin of a frog, it would immediately jump away. Similarly, our biological immune system works the same way - it can accept GRADUAL change in temperatures, but not SUDDEN change in temperatures, which will only weaken the system, already over-worked by daily chores, & be susceptible to the more highly contagious variants of COV raging worldwide.

Thus it is IMPORTANT to take test now if one is feeling even mild symptoms of flu. It is an indication that the Human body needs to rest & recover, & will only eventually weakened if continued on disregarded, and worse, will only infect others especially to those at risk groups whom will suffer the most...

Thanks again Strawberry. My salute to you for your insights & courage. We will leave none behind...

It's over. Knn...
I thought can idle till Thursday and skip meetings and shitty arrows. Knn...Sian!!!!

20220725_074720.jpg

Squeeze all the juice in also no reaction. Knn!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still follow protocol like an obedient dog. If you really stand up for yourself, you dun even report that you are sick at all. Keep on behaving like this, you are agreeing with their protocol and energizing it and make it even agreeable. How to break free from such trap if you obey until like that. I dun even wear mask going to malls.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
After staying safe for almost 3 yes , finally caught it.

High fever, very bad sore throat, persistent cough and back muscle aid.

Due my age and existing med conditions, was admitted.
On antibiotics CEFTRIAXONE and totally fine the next day.

Stay safe.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stay safe.
Glad that you're OK. :thumbsup::cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is already shown (by the children, not adults) that these tests are bullshit, bullcrap and totally and absolutely unreliable. You cannot evolved if you keep on living in these lies. It already shown you that these are lies and yet you still follow protocol of testing, isolation and restrictions.

The universe, the light forces are helping and waiting for us to wake up and reject all these mandate so we can remove all the covid crap faster. If you still follow protocol, the restrictions will go on longer and longer. I am doing my part for this, no wearing mask and against all covid restrictions. What about you?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stay safe.

Thank you sir, Mr Kelvin, for your revelations. It will help many whom have fears & concerns, & may even be suffering as you did. I am glad you overcome it, along with thanks to med teams in Singapore whom had help to save lives. Do take good care of your health now, & never take it for granted. All the best. :-)

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
GXGX to myself. I strike CV19k again. Just tested and covided again.

This time symptoms more than first CV19k infection.

Slight cough, no phlegm, feel generally weaker than normal and the back of my both thighs feel very sore...

Another 7 days self isolation!

If I don't survive this second CV19k, you all be good brothers here and stop quarrelling everyday OK! Lol :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
GXGX to myself. I strike CV19k again. Just tested and covided again.

This time symptoms more than first CV19k infection.

Slight cough, no phlegm, feel generally weaker than normal and the back of my both thighs feel very sore...

Another 7 days self isolation!

If I don't survive this second CV19k, you all be good brothers here and stop quarrelling everyday OK! Lol :biggrin:
Vaccinated?
Maybe this video helps.