• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Updated) Covided Again. GXGX to myself.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely hope it's a false positive for you. But no worries, even if still positive, one can get well within days, as long as not in the risk groups

It's an ill wind that brings no good, so the saying goes. It might had been the extreme weather here, fluctuating between 26C to 35C with hrs everyday, hot humid sunny hrs & cold downpours, causing our body immune system a hard time to adjust, made worse by COV highly infectious variants raging daily, which attacks weaken Human immune system.

It usually starts with an attack on the throat, dryness, then within 24hrs, COV incubation develops into itchiness in the throat, causing coughs, especially at nites with difficulty to sleep.

It is also accompanied by sweating at nite, because the immune system is fighting back, by raising the body temp to destroy the virus internally. It will need all the help it can get, so do not sleep under fan or aircon. It's ok to sweat - clothing & bedsheets can be washed.

Thus wear thicker clothing to literally sweat it out, to destroy the virus internally. Have special strong panadol on hand if fever develops, pain relief lotions for neck & chest areas, & nasal spray if running nose develops

All the best.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most lah. And most will get sore throat, some get fever.
I sincerely hope it's a false positive for you. But no worries, even if still positive, one can get well within days, as long as not in the risk groups

It's an ill wind that brings no good, so the saying goes. It might had been the extreme weather here, fluctuating between 26C to 35C with hrs everyday, hot humid sunny hrs & cold downpours, causing our body immune system a hard time to adjust, made worse by COV highly infectious variants raging daily, which attacks weaken Human immune system.

It usually starts with an attack on the throat, dryness, then within 24hrs, COV incubation develops into itchiness in the throat, causing coughs, especially at nites with difficulty to sleep.

It is also accompanied by sweating at nite, because the immune system is fighting back, by raising the body temp to destroy the virus internally. It will need all the help it can get, so do not sleep under fan or aircon. It's ok to sweat - clothing & bedsheets can be washed.

Thus wear thicker clothing to literally sweat it out, to destroy the virus internally. Have special strong panadol on hand if fever develops, pain relief lotions for neck & chest areas, & nasal spray if running nose develops

All the best.
Knn really 2 lines. Had my dinner and tested. Really gxgx myself

20220722_100888.jpg

No symptoms at all. Knn.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! I will not be visiting you.:eek: Now I am wondering if chatting with you in this forum might pose a risk too!! I am wearing my mask now actually, as I am typing this.
Come over have a drink lah. I have Hibiki 17 unopened. You come now I open we lim lah..knn