• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Updated) Covided Again. GXGX to myself.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GXGX to myself. I strike CV19k again. Just tested and covided again.

This time symptoms more than first CV19k infection.

Slight cough, no phlegm, feel generally weaker than normal and the back of my both thighs feel very sore...

Another 7 days self isolation!

If I don't survive this second CV19k, you all be good brothers here and stop quarrelling everyday OK! Lol :biggrin:
Get well soon!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Slight cough, no phlegm, feel generally weaker than normal and the back of my both thighs feel very sore...

If I don't survive this second CV19k, you all be good brothers here and stop quarrelling everyday OK! Lol :biggrin:
I kena 3rd time this year and just recovered last week. My symptoms are as follow :
1. Feel weak. Legs wobbly.
2. High resting heart-rate over 90bpm, affecting my sleep for few days in a row.
3. The usual sore throat and dry cough.
4. Poor appetite with diarrhea but no fever.
5. Bloated stomach.

The recovery was quick after a long sleep with medication.
The fucking Wuhan virus has a permanent effect on my stamina. I can really feel it when exercising and feel my energy waning quickly

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, I have never bought and don't even know how to use a test kit. My last visit to the clinic was more than 3 years ago. Sometimes when I do have headaches (due to insufficient sleep) and I'll just take some PANADOLS to resolve it.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kena 3rd time this year and just recovered last week. My symptoms are as follow :
1. Feel weak. Legs wobbly.
2. High resting heart-rate over 90bpm, affecting my sleep for few days in a row.
3. The usual sore throat and dry cough.
4. Poor appetite with diarrhea but no fever.
5. Bloated stomach.

The recovery was quick after a long sleep with medication.
The fucking Wuhan virus has a permanent effect on my stamina. I can really feel it when exercising and feel my energy waning quickly
What medication ?

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal

Homie,
screwberry, get well soon.
otherwise Sbf no more news and
Your kiam siap Laupang @glockman dont pay for MC right?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just woke up from a nap. Feels the same symptoms. Weak legs when walking around the home.
@strawberry, I strongly recommend you this to get you up (for both your legs and manhood) in no time. As an added bonus, there's a slight Zhao Kng for you to Beo as well.

ChaoKng.jpg

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you a secret. Prayers do fuck-all.:biggrin: It's basically talking to oneself and hoping somehow your situation will get better. Better to wish the person well, and extend help if needed. Amen!
No wonder I pray strike Group 1 Toto never successful. chey!

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you a secret. Prayers do fuck-all.:biggrin: It's basically talking to oneself and hoping somehow your situation will get better. Better to wish the person well, and extend help if needed. Amen!

Knn

Limpeh thought you always prayed for free fcuks,
and your prayers are answered ?

Knn