• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Updated) Covided Again. GXGX to myself.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still feels weak, lethargic, and this morning's new symptom is running nose...

At-home treatment​

Most people who become sick with COVID-19 will only have mild illness and can get better at home. Symptoms might last a few days. People who have the virus might feel better in about a week. Treatment is aimed at relieving symptoms and includes:

• Rest
  • Fluids
  • Pain relievers

f symptoms seem to be getting worse, call the provider.

If you or the person with COVID-19 has emergency warning signs, get medical attention right away.

Call 995 if you notice any emergency signs, including:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent chest pain or pressure
  • New confusion
  • Trouble staying awake
  • Pale, gray or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds — depending on skin tone
This list doesn't include all symptoms. Call the provider if you or the person with COVID-19 has other severe symptoms.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

At-home treatment​

Most people who become sick with COVID-19 will only have mild illness and can get better at home. Symptoms might last a few days. People who have the virus might feel better in about a week. Treatment is aimed at relieving symptoms and includes:

• Rest
  • Fluids
  • Pain relievers

f symptoms seem to be getting worse, call the provider.

If you or the person with COVID-19 has emergency warning signs, get medical attention right away.

Call 995 if you notice any emergency signs, including:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent chest pain or pressure
  • New confusion
  • Trouble staying awake
  • Pale, gray or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds — depending on skin tone
This list doesn't include all symptoms. Call the provider if you or the person with COVID-19 has other severe symptoms.
I think I know where I caught it. Last Friday, taking mrt, a young chiobu removed her mask to blow her running nose beside me. Then Sat, I already feel a little funny but thought cannot be covid. Sun feel slightly worse than Sat. Yesterday Mon, feel unwell and weak, did ART and confirm tio 19k. Lol :biggrin:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long long ago I already told My niece this is expected when sbf forummers said get over with it, herd immunity etc There is no such thing as get over with it. My niece delivered my words so many times .

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I know where I caught it. Last Friday, taking mrt, a young chiobu removed her mask to blow her running nose beside me. Then Sat, I already feel a little funny but thought cannot be covid. Sun feel slightly worse than Sat. Yesterday Mon, feel unwell and weak, did ART and confirm tio 19k. Lol :biggrin:
It could also be that you got infected by her silent fart...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got sick when in front of someone who blow her nose? U r screwed.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just eat unsweetened oats with hot water for all 3 meals plus bananas or pears. I am sure I will lose 2kg by the time I recover :biggrin:

Knn Homie,

Knn donch listen to your unker arh ?

Meeting the nutritional needs of a person with COVID-19​

Nutritional requirements:

• Fluid: about 3 quarts (3 liters) of fluid per day
  • Calories: 2000 - 2500 calories per day
  • Protein: 75 - 100 grams per day
Drink fluids every hour:

• At a minimum, you should drink 2-4 ounces of fluid every 15 minutes. The optimal fluids to drink are clear liquid beverages with calories and protein, oral rehydration solutions or sports drinks.
Eat a high calorie, high protein diet:

• Try eating 6 times a day, every 2-3 hours. Eat even if you are not hungry.
  • Calories are important to protect against breakdown of muscle for energy. Due to the increased stress from COVID-19, you need more calories than your normal diet.
  • Try to eat 75-100 grams of protein per day which is 10-14 ounces of a protein source. Good protein sources are: peanut or nut butters, milk, eggs, yogurt, cheese, meat/fish/poultry, protein shakes.
  • Due to decreased appetite, now is not the time to restrict calories. Eat nutrient-dense foods. Drink fruit juice, milk or other calorie-containing beverages.
  • Double or triple the portion sizes of added fats and oils (butter, margarine, cream cheese, sour cream, and avocado).
  • Try using liquid nutritional supplements (available in grocery stores and drug stores) between meals to increase your nutrition intake.
  • Eat small amounts frequently.
Food is medicine when you are ill.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn Homie,

Knn donch listen to your unker arh ?

Meeting the nutritional needs of a person with COVID-19​

Nutritional requirements:

• Fluid: about 3 quarts (3 liters) of fluid per day
  • Calories: 2000 - 2500 calories per day
  • Protein: 75 - 100 grams per day
Drink fluids every hour:

• At a minimum, you should drink 2-4 ounces of fluid every 15 minutes. The optimal fluids to drink are clear liquid beverages with calories and protein, oral rehydration solutions or sports drinks.
Eat a high calorie, high protein diet:

• Try eating 6 times a day, every 2-3 hours. Eat even if you are not hungry.
  • Calories are important to protect against breakdown of muscle for energy. Due to the increased stress from COVID-19, you need more calories than your normal diet.
  • Try to eat 75-100 grams of protein per day which is 10-14 ounces of a protein source. Good protein sources are: peanut or nut butters, milk, eggs, yogurt, cheese, meat/fish/poultry, protein shakes.
  • Due to decreased appetite, now is not the time to restrict calories. Eat nutrient-dense foods. Drink fruit juice, milk or other calorie-containing beverages.
  • Double or triple the portion sizes of added fats and oils (butter, margarine, cream cheese, sour cream, and avocado).
  • Try using liquid nutritional supplements (available in grocery stores and drug stores) between meals to increase your nutrition intake.
  • Eat small amounts frequently.
Food is medicine when you are ill.
Hungry. Just took a slice of loti with peanut butter :biggrin:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hungry. Just took a slice of loti with peanut butter :biggrin:

Knn
ScrewBerry,
I donch blame you Homie.
Your LauPang @glockman sibei kiam siap.

When I was down with Covid-69, my boss will deliver
a dozen Brands Essence of Cheekon,
a basket of strawberries, grapes, apples, oranges and mangos,
a few tins of chocolate biscuits,
a few bottles of orange juice.

Plus a masseuse to massage me.

KNN Homie, i Koh-Lian you.

KNN

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
GXGX to myself. I strike CV19k again. Just tested and covided again.

This time symptoms more than first CV19k infection.

Slight cough, no phlegm, feel generally weaker than normal and the back of my both thighs feel very sore...

Another 7 days self isolation!

If I don't survive this second CV19k, you all be good brothers here and stop quarrelling everyday OK! Lol :biggrin:

Get well soon bro, hope you are feeling better.
Just sleep more, sleep a lot

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just did an ART. Very faint T line. Sigh...

20221005_082236.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally feels better than on Monday. Body no longer feels weak. No more sore throat. Just a cough with a bit of colourless phlegm. Nose a bit watery.