• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trolls MIA ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, it feels so great after the clean-up.. no more trolls.. Hmmm, so re-freshing !! Ahh....

All quitters welcome back !

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, it feels so great after the clean-up.. no more trolls.. Hmmm, so re-freshing !! Ahh....

You mean your ignore list is working? definitely they are still around. Hows the shoulder?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean your ignore list is working? definitely they are still around. Hows the shoulder?

Shoulder no good lah.. Thank god after the surgery I should have 4-8wks MC :wink: BTW, I can't see them around.. is it becoz of ignored list or someone is doing the cleaning up ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoulder no good lah.. Thank god after the surgery I should have 4-8wks MC :wink: BTW, I can't see them around.. is it becoz of ignored list or someone is doing the cleaning up ?

Not sure, definitely someone getting pissed by them as well. "Maddy" is gone from the public message spam as well.. hence "wendys" now. At least someone is doing something. Which I am glad.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure, definitely someone getting pissed by them as well. "Maddy" is gone from the public message spam as well.. hence "wendys" now. At least someone is doing something. Which I am glad.

Even my visitor box is free of trolls now.
I am not sure why trolls make to make themselves so childish.

If they think they are doing damages to me, they are wrong. I just feel pity that they are hurting themselves this way - they could be feeling disenchanted with their living circumstances!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my visitor box is free of trolls now.
I am not sure why trolls make to make themselves so childish.

If they think they are doing damages to me, they are wrong. I just feel pity that they are hurting themselves this way - they could be feeling disenchanted with their living circumstances!

Yah, think its deleted off the database. Got a feeling it could be Sam, as those messages do take up space, especially the way they are spamming. Its almost like 10-20 messages a day on each of us for the last 1-2 months.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, think its deleted off the database. Got a feeling it could be Sam, as those messages do take up space, especially the way they are spamming. Its almost like 10-20 messages a day on each of us for the last 1-2 months.

db storage space for these are insignificant. text messages are easiest to store.
with compression and deduplication, it saves even more space.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

The trolls are busy having the Mrs lky funeral done at sinkieland and after that will be busy preparing for elections. WAHAHHAHA!!!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trolls are busy having the Mrs lky funeral done at sinkieland and after that will be busy preparing for elections. WAHAHHAHA!!!

PEACE at last !!

Ah Leong is conducting his filtering process.. dirt, toxic and waste are filtered off immediately. Yahoo ! May their xxxxxxxx kena full of cancer.. hahaha.

World peace !

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
PEACE at last !!

Ah Leong is conducting his filtering process.. dirt, toxic and waste are filtered off immediately. Yahoo ! May their xxxxxxxx kena full of cancer.. hahaha.

World peace !

They make a new nick like everyday now. How to stop?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
They make a new nick like everyday now. How to stop?

I can't believe it.. Scroobal is actually talking to a troll - Shithead SIFU.. that monkey head has the balls to be back here ! haha.. Just like Aussie prick ! haha