• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

strictly confidential

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Elizabeth Hurley appears in a VERY racy sex scene (filmed by her son Damian!) in the steamy trailer for his directorial debut Strictly Confidential
www.dailymail.co.uk
By Laura Fox For Mailonline 23:59 GMT 28 Feb 2024 , updated 01:40 GMT 29 Feb 2024

Elizabeth Hurley showed off her racier side in a jaw-dropping sex scene in the first trailer for her son Damian's directorial debut.

Strictly Confidential features the actress, 58, getting steamy with another woman, in scenes filmed and directed by her son, a model and budding filmmaker.
The mystery drama follows Mia, played by CBBC star Georgia Lock, as she is drawn into a 'world of sex, duplicity and betrayal' while trying to uncover the mystery surrounding her best friend Rebecca's suicide.
The trailer shows Mia returning to the exotic Caribbean island where Rebecca died, and along with uncovering old passions, vows to learn the truth about her friend's death.
In the preview, Elizabeth's character Lily, is being seduced by Natasha, played by young actress Pear Chiravara.
81849699-13138439-image-a-31_1709165488154.jpg

Strictly Confidential features the actress getting steamy with another woman, in scenes filmed and directed by her son, a model and budding filmmaker
Strictly Confidential features the actress getting steamy with another woman, in scenes filmed and directed by her son, a model and budding filmmaker
TRENDING
Patrick Mahomes' wife Brittany shows off her bikini body on vacation
2.1k viewing now
Ashley James says she's faced 'sexualisation and shame' over her boobs
732 viewing now
Christine McGuinness wears a bikini to 'hula hoop heartbreak away'
4.7k viewing now
Speaking to PEOPLE about the film, Damian revealed his mother Elizabeth had 'promised' to star in his first picture years ago, and when it was greenlit, she 'dropped everything' to take part.
He said: 'It was a joy to come to work and tackle each day together.
'We only had 18 days to shoot the whole film, so our twin-like telepathy was invaluable throughout.'
'To work tirelessly alongside such a committed and talented cast was truly inspiring. I'm eternally grateful to all involved for trusting and believing in me.'
Damian praised his mother for sticking to her promise to star in his first feature film when shooting wrapped in December on the Caribbean island of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Sharing behind-the-scenes pictures on Instagram, he wrote: ‘Everyone involved deserves public declarations of adoration (all of which will come in due course) but right now I want to worship @ElizabethHurley1 who, during the making of my first ever short film back in 2010 (when I was 8) promised me she’d be in my first feature; true to her word, the minute this film was greenlit, Mama dropped everything and raced out to the beautiful Caribbean to help. Working together was a dream.’
It is not the first time Elizabeth has starred in one of her son’s projects. She also flew out to Saint Kitts and Nevis for his short film, The Boy on the Beach.
Elizabeth's previous roles include The Royals, Bedazzled and Austin Powers.
81849703-13138439-image-a-37_1709165532079.jpg

The drama follows Mia as she is drawn into a 'world of sex, duplicity and betrayal' while trying to uncover the mystery surrounding her best friend Rebecca's suicide
The drama follows Mia as she is drawn into a 'world of sex, duplicity and betrayal' while trying to uncover the mystery surrounding her best friend Rebecca's suicide

In 2018 she revealed the secret photographer behind her seemingly endless stream of bikini Instagram posts was in fact her only son.
Damian’s shadow is even visible in some of the images, where she frolics on the beach in a two-piece swimsuit.
She made the revelation after uploading a series of sizzling holiday snaps of herself braless and in a bikini for Valentine's Day.
The actress, who rose to fame at 29 with her Estee Lauder cosmetics campaign, stunned her 833,000 followers with the suggestive images, but some were unsure how to take her confession, with several branding the relationship 'weird'.
Damian revealed his mother Elizabeth had 'promised' to star in his first picture years ago, and when it was greenlit, she 'dropped everything' to take part
Damian revealed his mother Elizabeth had 'promised' to star in his first picture years ago, and when it was greenlit, she 'dropped everything' to take part
According to The Sun, Elizabeth said: '[Damian] definitely takes some, but I do have other friends that I can torture for some too.'
Damian, who was brought up in Gloucester by his mother and her then-partner Arun Nayar, has followed in her footsteps to become an actor.
He has had roles in Australian soap Neighbours and American drama The Royals.
His father was American businessman and film producer Steve Bing, who committed suicide in 2020 by jumping from the 27th floor of his Los Angeles condominium.
Strictly Confidential will be released in cinemas and on Prime Video on April 5.