• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 crime zones in Johor Bahru

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew a few weird guys staying in Taman Pelangi. As we know all houses at Jalan Abiad there have slanted ceiling, they behave strangely and emotionally. Not sure if is the feng shui effect on them because according to feng shui element, if you stay long term under a slanted ceiling home, you will get emotionally unstable and behave aggressively.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew a few weird guys staying in Taman Pelangi. As we know all houses at Jalan Abiad there have slanted ceiling, they behave strangely and emotionally. Not sure if is the feng shui effect on them because according to feng shui element, if you stay long term under a slanted ceiling home, you will get emotionally unstable and behave aggressively.

Slanted ceiling = Slanted chi = Slanted thinking. Walking also slanted.
Aggressive or not, dunno but bad fengshui. :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slanted ceiling = Slanted chi = Slanted thinking. Walking also slanted.
Aggressive or not, dunno but bad fengshui. :smile:

Exactly!! Maybe their brain was slanted due to it!! This guy i knew he is very aggressive and always talk big. He himself cannot control his mouth.....

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly!! Maybe their brain was slanted due to it!! This guy i knew he is very aggressive and always talk big. He himself cannot control his mouth.....

I always like rectangles. I hate irregular shapes especially those so called modern designs. Sharp pointed sha chi is not good for owners and neighbours. Put more tall plants at those horrible angles. Hang more ceiling chandeliers or fans to reduce sloped ceiling angles. Best is to fix suspended timber trusses with drop lights to level ceiling slopes. My 2 cents input.