• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 crime zones in Johor Bahru

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why those owners so stupid ah? Rent to wedding studio also lah, now must go find Jiu Hu wife and buy those semi detached and rent out to convert to commercial shops. I see so many house along Holiday Plaza and I so want to buy to convert.

I saw many Wedding studio actually have to do major renovation before they can start operating as the original floor layout of many Taman Pelangi houses are bad in term of feng shui. One of the infamous feng shui problem is the inner slanted ceiling.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many parts of JB! Might as well make it JB in general.

Once more condos are completed in a few years time, especially in Medini, and investors leave their units empty due to lack of tenants, maybe the robbers might just shift their attention there. So ulu, difficult to catch them.

Is JB generally especially those tamans without G&G.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw many Wedding studio actually have to do major renovation before they can start operating as the original floor layout of many Taman Pelangi houses are bad in term of feng shui. One of the infamous feng shui problem is the inner slanted ceiling.

Buy such house and rent out is very good returns, especially at rm 400k.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The control of robbers is through access roads and public transport.
In Medini, you need to walk miles before you can get out. The highways are easily blocked by police.
Thieves always look for fast and easy money. That's why they thrive in busy areas.

In Medini, I mean house break-ins. The roads so empty and quiet. Easy to getaway.

Security? Don't know if they can also be trusted! :O

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good idea....

Investor mind always working to see opportunity ma, that is why I am surprised you say have owners want to sell cheap because of bad neighbours, I don't think so lah, nowadays all owners smarter than me leh.

1990s all stupid, throw them some money only they let go. Johor still have such owners but now also getting smart, Singapore no more already.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK now people telling you, have such medicine around and easily available. So take precautions, use sensor alarms and floodlights, if using dogs, keep them inside the house.

well, does'nt concern me as i will be staying in condo.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a silly idea . let the dog pee and shit all over ? so scared dun stay JB la.

Chances of kena robbed inside condo unit is very slim.

But kena robbed in carpark is very high possibility. So when choosing condo, make sure carpark is well managed well lighted.
Some condos especially those bunched together share 1 common basement carpark. That means can have easy access to each another tower.
Very dangerous. Choose those with individual basement carpark. Also they have this electronic access for timber fire doors. Many times, these fire doors which are very heavy tend to sag and the guards would put a brick to permanently open them.

Dogs in condo are not allowed in many condos due to disturbance to neighbours. Also Muslim issues with dogs.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chances of kena robbed inside condo unit is very slim.

But kena robbed in carpark is very high possibility. So when choosing condo, make sure carpark is well managed well lighted.
Some condos especially those bunched together share 1 common basement carpark. That means can have easy access to each another tower.
Very dangerous. Choose those with individual basement carpark. Also they have this electronic access for timber fire doors. Many times, these fire doors which are very heavy tend to sag and the guards would put a brick to permanently open them.

Dogs in condo are not allowed in many condos due to disturbance to neighbours. Also Muslim issues with dogs.

ya, carparks can be dangerous. park near the lifts if possible . for condos, alarms are more convenient than having dogs that pee all over.