• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 crime zones in Johor Bahru

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you really silly, all my dogs are toilet trained, just walk them twice a day and they won't shit and pee in the house.

So silly to recommend people to keep dogs inside condos just to guard the place when got easier option LOL. Some more must take time to walk the dogs not once but TWICE a day . And u think all people so free like to keep dogs ? So Brilliant an idea muahahaha.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, 20 August 2015 | MYT 11:52 PM
Businessman shot dead outside mall in Johor at TAMAN PELANGI

JOHOR BARU: A 35-year-old businessman was shot dead outside a shopping mall in Taman Pelangi.

It was learnt that the victim T. Magendran had just finished grocery shopping for his cafe when the incident took place at around 9pm on Wednesday.

He was said to be loading some shopping items into the boot of his car at the parking area when he was gunned down by a single shot.

His body had been sent to Hospital Sultanah Aminah for a post mortem.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fleeing robbers killed in car crash
NST-10 NOVEMBER 2015 @ 6:51 PM

JOHOR BARU: Barely minutes after robbing their victim, two robbers were killed when their getaway car crashed into another vehicle in an accident in Taman Pelangi last night.

In the 11.30pm incident, the two robbers, aged 28 and 34, died on the spot after their car, a Toyota Vios, rammed into a Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB) pick-up truck as the duo tried to flee from the robbed victim who gave chase.

The victim was robbed of his valuables and belongings in Jalan Abaid, 2.5km away from the crash site.

Johor Baru South police chief Assistant Commisioner Sulaiman Salleh said both suspects were killed in their car as the Vios was completely damaged after the crash.

Sulaiman added that one of the suspect had previous criminal records for drug-related offences and police also found a parang inside the damaged Vios.

"In the incident, the two TNB staff who were in the truck both suffered injuries, one was injured on the head while the other sustained a broken leg. Both were treated at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital.

"Post mortem on both suspects will also be held at the same hospital," he said.

The case is being investigated under Section 41(1) of the Road Transport Act 1987 for causing death by reckless driving and Section 395 and 397 of the Penal Code for robbery and armed robbery.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So silly to recommend people to keep dogs inside condos just to guard the place when got easier option LOL. Some more must take time to walk the dogs not once but TWICE a day . And u think all people so free like to keep dogs ? So Brilliant an idea muahahaha.

Come on la.... even though i may not agree with the idea of putting dogs in condo but we must learn to respect dog lovers. Btw, walking the dog twice a day is only during "training" period. Once the dog is trained, it can go to the toilet by itself. Relax man.....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la.... even though i may not agree with the idea of putting dogs in condo but we must learn to respect dog lovers. Btw, walking the dog twice a day is only during "training" period. Once the dog is trained, it can go to the toilet by itself. Relax man.....

Yep exactly right, anyway he can go pet the alarm and play with it, he forgot that to some dog lovers, owning a dog is the easier option.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are rules in condominiums on pets allowed. Eg. only max. 1 dog allowed per unit and the weight must not exceed 30 kgs.
Also if neighbours complained on barking, one has to restrain his dog.
Toliet training is easy but dogs must go for their walks to exercise, if not the dog would fall ill easily.
Then again, who will take care of the dogs when the owner go for holidays overseas?

Owning dogs is a full time job leh. Not easy at all.

Remember Malaysia is a Muslim country and dogs are a taboo to Muslims. In some extreme cases, even dogs are not allowed in resident lifts.
They use service lifts.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are rules in condominiums on pets allowed. Eg. only max. 1 dog allowed per unit and the weight must not exceed 30 kgs.
Also if neighbours complained on barking, one has to restrain his dog.
Toliet training is easy but dogs must go for their walks to exercise, if not the dog would fall ill easily.
Then again, who will take care of the dogs when the owner go for holidays overseas?

Owning dogs is a full time job leh. Not easy at all.

Remember Malaysia is a Muslim country and dogs are a taboo to Muslims. In some extreme cases, even dogs are not allowed in resident lifts.
They use service lifts.

Fair enough but those that do want to keep dogs as watchdogs, better to keep them in the home. Personally, I keep snakes as pets.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

I respect all dog owners. In fact I like dogs. Just dun respect silly recommendation la.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect all dog owners. In fact I like dogs. Just dun respect silly recommendation la.

So put dog outside and let the robber drug the dog is not stupid or silly ah? As for condo, definitely have to be inside lah, silly or not.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gao Bi tang tang in the house, but only outsiders can smell it, v strange. :confused:
I like big dog, but must be sensitive to Muslim neighbours.

Last edited:

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
So put dog outside and let the robber drug the dog is not stupid or silly ah? As for condo, definitely have to be inside lah, silly or not.

well, if the person is not cognizant of all the facts, the opinion cannot be deemed silly :wink:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if the person is not cognizant of all the facts, the opinion cannot be deemed silly :wink:

Yes especially those who don't know that dogs can be drugged or that dogs can be toilet trained, that type really not cognizant of all the facts right? You call them silly? :smile:

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes especially those who don't know that dogs can be drugged or that dogs can be toilet trained, that type really not cognizant of all the facts right? You call them silly? :smile:

This is called less well informed abt certain matters, not silly. Those who know the facts but still come out with silly ideas are the real silly ones...

Last edited: