• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today's Scripture Reading

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

i think you might need to take some medication to control your hallucination.

i don't mind telling you what you experience is something very common among those who practice meditation for long, or those who are on medications that affects the brain. it all got to do with the chemicals the brain release when its relax, very similar to dreams. there is nothing so special about you, face it, like it or not. unlike you, those who had training in meditation knows all these sound and image its all hallucination and its not real as when the mind is really focus, any image or sound it project get as real as it seems, but they are not there, did not occur. this is something very common among the monks of buddhist/catholic faith, just that its more well documentated in buddhism and specific instruction has already being told those who experience it should just ignore it.

talk about such experience, when i was very on in meditating, i too experience such thing, however unlike you, i understand what i am going through and ignore it totally. this is call logical thinking and analysis.

if you are able to experience such staff even without the need of going through deep meditation, you need medication and help, it might affect your daily life.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you might need to take some medication to control your hallucination.......

Hallucination? This deserves a big question mark when it comes to the belief wihether God indeed created all things (including living things) or the believe that living things were evolved, presuambly, from non-living thing. The man who started this so-called 'scientific theory of evolution' was Charles Darwin. I think many people have heard about him but I don't really think many people know exactly what his theory is all about - at least not in depth. But waste no time to go and read this book because this book was written after he had examining some 'gabbage' in the Galapagos Islands. His findings that led him to conclude that living organism (including plants, birds, etc) were evolved and 'transmutated' was the result of why there were so many different varieties of these 'specimens'. I do not intent to go further into this discussion (but see below an article which I have read which should be of great interest to born-again Christians) except just to bring out some 'minor' points on Charles Darwin's observation in the Galapagos Islands. Though these many be minor points but you can conclude for yourself whether those scientists who believe in evolution deserve some medication to cure of their hallucination or those scientists (and Christians) who believe that God is the Created of all things, including living organisms - large and small.

Since the book on the Origin of Specie was published some 150 years ago, there were so many 'diggings' by scientitists to prove that his theory of evolution is correct though never really succeeded. Ironically, these global 'digging' to find fossils has generated more questions than answers. One question we must answer: in terms of the land area, the 16-odd Galapolos Islands were just 0.1% of the land area of Australia, and yet by examining the wild plants and animals (like birds, fishes, etc) of this tiny area he could come out with this theory that living things are evolved over time. Since gthen, I believe scientists must have dug fossils that covered million times the size of Galapolos Isands and yet there is still no conclusive evidence pointing to evolution. So, why do scientists still hold so dearly to this book, the Origin of Specie! So, talk about hallucination!

Creation vs. Evolution
The Basics Explained

Why Should Christians believe in Creation?
We believe in creation, first of all, not because of scientific evidence, but because of our faith in Jesus Christ and in His Word the Bible. The Lord Jesus is revealed in the Bible to be the Creator of all things (John 1:3, Hebrews 1:1-3), and He is for Christians the Lord of all and the Head over all things, including science (Acts 10:36, Ephesians 1:22). Our Head has said something about science in John 5:45-47, namely this: If we believe in Jesus Christ, then we must believe Moses' writings. What did Moses write about first of all? He wrote about the creation of all things by God. So we judge science by the Bible and not the other way around. "We walk by faith, not by sight." (I Corinthians 5:7)

God has given us Scientific Evidence for Creation
Since the beginning all men have been without excuse if they have not acknowledged the Creator God, for the evidence is all around them in the created world (Romans 1:19-20). And modern science has revealed a vast web of evidence which supports the biblical record of creation. Let us think first about the logic of the scientific argument for creation.

The Logic of the Scientific case for Creation
Creation is by definition a divine miracle, an act of God which is outside of and above the physical laws He has established in the world. Therefore, scientists who believe in creation do not try to devise theories to explain how God created, for human beings cannot understand how God created. On the other hand, evolutionary scientists say that they are devising theories to explain the evolution of all life and that they are discovering natural processes or mechanisms which can evolve new plants and animals. So we say to them, "The burden of proof is on you. Come on, now, give us theories which really explain evolution, and show us the natural mechanisms or processes which can produce new designs and evolve new plants and animals."

Has evolutionary theory really explained evolution? No. Have they discovered any mechanism or process of genetics which can evolve anything really new. No, they have not. And, as long as this failure of evolutionary science continues, divine special creation continues to be an intellectually and scientifically viable belief for anybody, including scientists, to hold.

A Brief Look at the Evidence
The Fossil Evidence. Evolution is supposed to be a process of change. If some ancient species of worm or other creature without a backbone slowly changed into a vertebrate fish with a backbone, there should be a series of intermediate fossil species which document that actual process of change. These intermediate fossil forms are totally absent from the fossil record. Prof. Alfred Romer at Harvard University wrote that this evolution from invertebrate to vertebrate must have required 100 million years for which we do not have the fossil evidence. Prof. Stephen Stanley of Johns Hopkins University wrote in 1979 that the known fossil record provides not a single example of a series of fossils which prove that a process of evolution really took place to produce a new kind of creature.

These systematic gaps in the fossil record mean that every basic type of plant or animal seems to appear suddenly in the fossil-bearing rocks. The fossils speak of sudden appearance of the kinds, not the slow, gradual change of one kind into another kind. But this fossil evidence appears more in agreement with special creation than with evolution, doesn't it?

Biological Design. Nature is rich everywhere with biological designs which defy evolutionary explanation. Secular scientists, when pressed, have to admit that they cannot offer testable or even plausible explanations for the origin of biodesigns. For just one example, consider the little intestinal microbe, Escherichia coli. Each tiny single-celled microbe propels itself around with six corkscrew propellers which are connected by universal joints to six constant torque, variable speed, reversible rotary motors!
Evolutionary scientists have not the slightest idea how this complex assembly of complex, interdependent parts could have evolved. Yet, they believe it happened. They have faith in dumb atoms. Faith in the Creator God is far superior.

Genetics: For thousands of years intelligent humans have been selectively breeding plants and animals to develop varieties which are of special value to man. So there are 150 varieties of dogs, scores of varieties of roses, many different varieties of cattle and sheep, of apples and potatoes, etc. But they are still dogs, roses, cattle, sheep, apples and potatoes. There is much variation under artificial selection. Also, there is much variation in nature in the wild. But the changes are always limited. Genetics teaches that there are barriers through which genetic change cannot go. Species of plants and animals exist in groups of species which are separated from all other such groups. And this is just what the Bible teaches in Genesis 1 where Moses tells us that God created the "kinds" of plants and animals to reproduce each one "after its own kind." Genetics gives the lie to Charles Darwin's notion that, given time, genetic variation has been unlimited, so that an amoeba could evolve into a university professor in 3 billion years.

Molecular Biology. In 1953 Crick and Watson demonstrated the helical structure of the DNA molecules which are the genes that control inheritance of characters. Since then the new science of molecular biology has opened up a vast new field of knowledge. The amazing accomplishments of molecular biologists are a tribute to the power of the human intellect and of the scientific method. The knowledge of cell biology at the level of the individual molecules is expected to give understanding of life and of evolution. However, after over 30 years of molecular biology it can be said the evolutionary theory has yet actually to explain or demonstrate the origin of anything new. He can boldly say that today there are no testable scientific theories for inheritance, development of the embryo from egg to animal, formation of new species, or the evolution of anything new.

Evidences for Evolution. The standard evidences adduced for evolution can either be shown to be invalid or be reinterpreted within the framework of the creation model of origins. For example the stages and similarities of embryos of different species can be shown to be related to the condition and needs of particular species at each stage. Similarities revealed by comparative anatomy (of the vertebrates, for example) can be explained in terms of the Creator's use of basic designs modified for particular applications. Biological classification reveals the separateness of the kinds, and the data for alleged molecular evolution also shows the separateness of the kinds. Limited space forbids more discussion of these subjects in this brief paper.

Summary
The advocates of evolution are unable to adduce fossil intermediate forms which show an actual historical process of evolution of new kinds of organisms. They have failed to devise scientific theories which really explain evolution, and they cannot demonstrate the evolution of anything new by any known genetic mechanism or process. Furthermore, there is no evidence which proves that the alleged evolution of all life really occurred. Throughout the history of the world no new complex design has been observed to originate except from an intelligent mind. In the absence of an evolutionary explanation, divine special creation remains as the only scientifically viable explanation for the origin of life and of all biological designs.

Conclusion
You and I are not being unscientific in the least because we believe that in the beginning God created the kinds of plants and animals, each to reproduce after its own kind. As Christian citizens we should openly avow our faith in the biblical record of creation. And we should work to stop the dogmatic teaching of evolution and the persecution of Christians in the tax-funded public schools and universities.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

u know the meaning of going out of point totally?

in a normal argument, whatever rubbish you type above as its out of point with reference to the statement that you had quoted for, any logical person will just ignore the rubbish you type for its not pertaining to the issue. in real life, i will ask you to fuck off and when you are able to follow a proper discussion instead of talking to yourself, then join in the discussion. this incident really show one thing, your level of logical analysis is really a joke.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
contradicting bible ..only idiot like pslam23 believe in that storybook . knn this stupid pslam23 pick and chose the quote he get from that storybook ..

1 ) War or Peace?
EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

2 ) God good to all, or just a few?
PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

3) Who is the father of Joseph?
MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

4) Who was at the Empty Tomb? Is it:
MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

5) Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?
JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

6) Which first--beasts or man?
GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

7) How many stalls and horsemen?
1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

8) Is it folly to be wise or not?
PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

9) Human vs. ghostly impregnation
ACT 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

MAT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

10 ) The sins of the father
ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

11) Rabbits do not chew their cud
LEV 11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

"Gerah," the term which appears in the MT means (chewed) cud, and also perhaps grain, or berry (also a 20th of a sheckel, but I think that we can agree that that is irrelevant here). It does *not* mean dung, and there is a perfectly adequate Hebrew word for that, which could have been used. Furthermore, the phrase translated "chew the cud" in the KJV is more exactly "bring up the cud." Rabbits do not bring up anything; they let it go all the way through, then eat it again. The description given in Leviticus is inaccurate, and that's that. Rabbits do eat their own dung; they do not bring anything up and chew on it.

12) Snails do not melt
PSA 58:8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

13) Fowl from waters or ground?
GEN 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
GEN 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

14) Odd genetics
GEN 30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.

15) The shape of the earth
ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

16) Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt
GEN 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

17) Earth supported?
JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Heaven supported too
JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.

18) The hydrological cycle
ECC 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

JOB 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Storehouses are not part of the cycle

19) Order of creation
Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:

Day 1: Sky, Earth, light
Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)
Day 3: Plants
Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)
Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)
Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

Note that there are "days," "evenings," and "mornings" before the Sun was created. Here, the Deity is referred to as "Elohim," which is a plural, thus the literal translation, "the Gods." In this tale, the Gods seem satisfied with what they have done, saying after each step that "it was good."

The second one (Genesis 2), the Yahwist tradition, goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)
Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)
Plants
Animals
Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

20) How orderly were things created?
#1: Step-by-step. The only discrepancy is that there is no Sun or Moon or stars on the first three "days."
#2: God fixes things up as he goes. The first man is lonely, and is not satisfied with animals. God finally creates a woman for him. (funny thing that an omniscient god would forget things)

21 ) How satisfied with creation was he?
#1: God says "it was good" after each of his labors, and rests on the seventh day, evidently very satisfied.
#2: God has to fix up his creation as he goes, and he would certainly not be very satisfied with the disobedience of that primordial couple. (funny thing that an omniscient god would forget things)

22) Moses' personality
NUM 12:3: "Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the fact of the earth."

NUM 31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves."

23) Righteous live?
PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

24 ) ACT 1:18: "Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

MAT 27:5-7: "And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field."

25) Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?
MAT 5:1,2: "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying...."

LUK 6:17,20: "And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people...came to hear him.. And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples and said..."

26) Jesus' last words
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

27 ) Years of famine
II SAMUEL 24:13: So God came to David, and told him, and said unto him, shall SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE come unto thee in thy land? or will thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue. thee?

I CHRONICLES 21:11: SO God came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee. Either THREE YEARS OF FAMINE or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;

28 ) Moved David to anger?
II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

29 ) The GENEALOGY OF JESUS?
In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus son of Mary is mentioned. MAT 1:6-16 and LUK 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and Step father of Jesus. The first one starts from Abraham(verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. The only common name to these two lists between David and Jesus is JOSEPH, How can this be true? and also How can Jesus have a genealogy when all Muslims and most Christians believe that Jesus had/has no father.

30 ) God be seen?
EXO 24:9,10; AMO 9:1; GEN 26:2; and JOH 14:9
God CAN be seen:
"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (EXO 33:23)
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (GEN 32:30)

God CANNOT be seen:
"No man hath seen God at any time." (JOH 1:18)
"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (EXO 33:20)
"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1TIM 6:16)

31 ) CRUEL, UNMERCIFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and FEROCIOUS or KIND, MERCIFUL, and GOOD:
"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (JER 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."

"The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy." (JAS 5:11)
"For his mercy endureth forever." (1CH 16:34)
"The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works." (PSA 145:9)
"God is love." (1JO 4:16)

32 ) Tempts?
"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (GEN 22:1)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

33 ) Judas died how?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (MAT 27:5)

"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (ACT 1:18)

34 ) Ascend to heaven
"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

35 ) What was Jesus' prediction regarding Peter's denial?
Before the cock crow - MAT 26:34

Before the cock crow twice - MAR 14:30

36 ) How many times did the cock crow?
MAR 14:72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

MAT 26:74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.
MAT 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

LUK 22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
LUK 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

JOH 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.

JOH 18:27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.

37 ) How many beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount
MAT 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
MAT 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
MAT 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
MAT 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
MAT 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
MAT 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
MAT 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
MAT 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
MAT 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

LUK 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
LUK 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
LUK 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
LUK 6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

38 ) Does every man sin?
1KI 8:46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

2CH 6:36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;

PRO 20:9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

ECC 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

JO1 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
JO1 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
JO1 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

JO1 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

39 ) Who bought potter's field
ACT 1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
ACT 1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

MAT 27:6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
MAT 27:7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
MAT 27:8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

40 ) Who prophesied the potter's field?
MAT 27:9-10 (mentions Jeremy but no such verse in Jeremiah) is in Zechariah 11:12-13

41 ) Who bears guilt?
GAL 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

GAL 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

42 ) Do you answer a fool?
PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

43 ) How many children did Michal, the daughter of Saul, have?
2SA 6:23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.

2SA 21:8 But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:

44) How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?
2KI 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

2CH 36:9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

45 ) Marriage?
Proverbs 18:22
1 Corinthians 7 (whole book. See 1,2,27,39,40)

46 ) Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
ACT 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

ACT 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

47 ) Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?
MAR 1:12 And immediately the spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

JOH 1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;

(various traipsings)

48 ) How many apostles were in office between the resurrection and ascension?
1 Corinthians 15:5 (12)
MAT 27:3-5 (minus one from 12)
ACT 1:9-26 (Mathias not elected until after resurrection)

MAT 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

49 ) Judging
1 Cor 2:15 "The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:" (NIV)

1 Cor 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

50 ) Good deeds
Matt 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." (NIV)

Matt 6:3-4 "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." (NIV)

51) For or against?
MAT 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
(default is against)

MAR 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
(default is for)

LUK 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
(default is for)

52 ) Whom did they see at the tomb?
MAT 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
MAT 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
MAT 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
MAT 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

MAR 16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

LUK 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:

JOH 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

53 ) God change?
MAL 3:6
JAS 1:17
1SA 15:29
JON 3:10
GEN 6:6

54 ) Destruction of cities (what said was jeremiah was zechariah)
MAT 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

ZEC 11:11-13 (Note: There is nothing in Jeremiah remotely like this.)

55 ) Who's sepulchers
ACT 7:16
GEN 23:17,18

56 ) Strong drink?
PRO 31:6,7
JOH 2:11-11

57 ) When second coming?
MAT 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

MAR 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

LUK 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

(See also 1TH 4:15-18)

58 ) Solomon's overseers
1KI 9:23 550
2CH 8:10 250

59 ) The mother of Abijah:
2CH 11:20 Maachah the daughter of Absalom

2CH 13:2 Michaiah the daughter of Uriel

60 ) When did Baasha die?
1KI 16:6-8 26th year of the reign of Asa

2CH 16:1 36th year of the reign of Asa

61 ) How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
2KI 8:26 22

2CH 22:2 42

62 ) What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus during his trial?
MAT 27:28 scarlet

JOH 19:2 purple

63 ) What did they give him to drink?
MAT 27:34 vinegar

MAR 15:23 wine with myrrh

64 ) How long was Jesus in the tomb?
Depends where you look; MAT 12:40 gives Jesus prophesying that he will spend "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth," and MAR 10:34 has "after three days (meta treis emeras) he will rise again." As far as I can see from a quick look, the prophecies have "after three days," but the post-Resurrection narratives have "on the third day."

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

" Why Should Christians believe in Creation?
We believe in creation, first of all, not because of scientific evidence, but because of our faith in Jesus Christ and in His Word the Bible".

this sentence already can make pslam23 stupid . even his fuckin church need a lightning rod on their roof ..taking about faith when his fuckin church dont even have faith in their invisibleman ...:wink: worry kena strike by lightning whahahahahah..

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

use the bible to defend the teachings and use the bible to defend the bible...............and the cycle goes on and on and on and on........

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

talk abt those so call feeling of talking to god LOL. i know of a funny incident that relate it to coca cola.

was really on about meditation few years back and thus did a research on it. the usual method was to focus on an object to enter into that state, which is really still and calm. but before reaching that stage, as our mind was really focus and shut off certain sensory perceptions, any slight thoughts or images, feeling, taste or smell (even though they dun exist) becomes real.

in many faith be it muslim/xtain or buddhist, there are many reported incident of people talking to god and seeing golden lights, all these actually attributes to the effect i mentioned above. even in faith where meditation is not a common practice, constantly repeating and focusing on a subject of prayer can too enter that state.

after few months of trying, i too had personally witness such staff, however unlike that idiot, i decided to look at it scientifically see if there is any explanation for it. true enough these incident are well documented, now scientist can even trigger such effect via applying electrical impulse at specific area of the head. in normal state when the mind function normally, as its not focus, that region of brain is not that active to cause such an effect. HOWEVER...for certain individual that is short circuited up there.....u better seek professional help.

one funny incident was this during one of the meditation session as we usually have a sharing sessions during a short break. as the usual topic of focus was in general religious in nature, this clown, an experience meditator (he is actually a monk) decided to try to something funny this time, focus on a can of coca-cola.

all i remember him saying is something like this, its quite amazing and funny what the mind can make coca-cola talk and do. he purposely highlighted this incident in order to help the beginners not to think too much about these strange lights/voices.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's A Chinese Saying ...

having a imaginary friend can consider 5 years old already :wink: . of course no want can stop me for laughing at your delusion :wink: . doesn`t it bother you that you put more logical thought into choosing a car than you do in choosing a god? so far as I can remember, there is not one word in the gospels in praise of intelligence .if you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on tv telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT. If your god doesn`t like the way i live, let him tell me, not you....that is IF theres a god .

Drifter, you are really one low life. I have seen people who do not believe but they still give themselves leeway to creep back to the truth. But, you are one type that seems so ... how to put it. Perhaps, the word "condemned" is the word ? Beyond repair ? Goner ? The funny thing is there are people who had encountered spirits or the unimaginable; but yet, there will be idiots after hearing it will totally write it off completely. Their will always be some poor souls who will eventually take the path of no return even when they were given a chance to explore escape routes for themselves. Cocksure ? Cocky ? Affected ? Stubbornly hanging on to something that is predictable so dearly. Poor souls ? No, you folks will deserve what you have chosen. Well, serves you right !

You are right that not all were intelligent enough to be qualified as prophets. Because God need a person with a simple heart of faith and loyalty (obedience to His law and strange instructions). Intelligence here, don't seems to apply. Can your intelligence cause a die to roll to whichever number you want ? Life is often subjected to luck : your failures or successes. Don't even think that you have known what is before you. Science ? Science is sometimes a false alarm. Human wisdom sometimes cannot match God's plans. He had stated it and therefore it shall stand as the truth no matter how many intelligent men can try to claim themselves to be. How did the measure "meter" came about ? It's probably another joke from mankind. What's was God's standard of measure ? The universe revolves around His measurements ! Men can be the biggest fools compared to prophets ? I think most (85%) of them are thrash. In fact, I think I should be God 2 instead. Arrogant ? Yes, I am because I had done what no one has done before. When I know that I'm good, that's confidence. You on the other hand ...

This reminded me of two true stories of PRCs who were once so ... stubbornly denying the existence of ghosts or evil spirits that they had to lose family members (almost a complete annihilation of the clan) before they started to shrug off their stubbornness to seek professional help. Why must they ended up this way ? I always say this : a fool 'knows' a better way to go (to hell / to self-destruction).

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fools Sometimes Love To Talk About Science That Leads To No Where Clearer Or Nearer

talk abt those so call feeling of talking to god LOL. i know of a funny incident that relate it to coca cola.

Very interesting, now Coco Cola is also in the picture. Are you sure you not on coke ?

There are people who will believe that Science will have all the antidotes to everything ? Are you a fool ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

was really on about meditation few years back and thus did a research on it. the usual method was to focus on an object to enter into that state, which is really still and calm. but before reaching that stage, as our mind was really focus and shut off certain sensory perceptions, any slight thoughts or images, feeling, taste or smell (even though they dun exist) becomes real.

in many faith be it muslim/xtain or buddhist, there are many reported incident of people talking to god and seeing golden lights, all these actually attributes to the effect i mentioned above. even in faith where meditation is not a common practice, constantly repeating and focusing on a subject of prayer can too enter that state.

after few months of trying, i too had personally witness such staff, however unlike that idiot, i decided to look at it scientifically see if there is any explanation for it. true enough these incident are well documented, now scientist can even trigger such effect via applying electrical impulse at specific area of the head. in normal state when the mind function normally, as its not focus, that region of brain is not that active to cause such an effect. HOWEVER...for certain individual that is short circuited up there.....u better seek professional help.

one funny incident was this during one of the meditation session as we usually have a sharing sessions during a short break. as the usual topic of focus was in general religious in nature, this clown, an experience meditator (he is actually a monk) decided to try to something funny this time, focus on a can of coca-cola.

all i remember him saying is something like this, its quite amazing and funny what the mind can make coca-cola talk and do. he purposely highlighted this incident in order to help the beginners not to think too much about these strange lights/voices.

a documentry i watched also shows that human brain are very powerful ...sometimes what you think in your brain will have effect on your eyes sight . 3 scientists had an experiment on that ...they ask a group of religious ppl into a buliding and before the scientists lead the group into the buliding they tell them a story of a family with 2 dogs kana murder inside the buliding ...and show that group of delusional ppl like pslam23 the photo of those who are murdered ...and funny enough when the delusional group went inside the buliding all of them started to see those victim figure some even reported to have seen the face of the victims and their family dog ...after about 3 hours they left the buliding , some of the woman in the group are even crying and become very emotional ...finally those scientist told them actucally theres no murder going on in that buliding ( its just make up a story , the " victim" photo the scientist show that group are still alive . the scientist just photoshoped those guys in the photo and created a story ) .that experiment shows that human brain can actucally control your thoughts and even can control your eyes sight visually .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: There's A Chinese Saying ...

Drifter, you are really one low life. I have seen people who do not believe but they still give themselves leeway to creep back to the truth. But, you are one type that seems so ... how to put it. Perhaps, the word "condemned" is the word ? Beyond repair ? Goner ? The funny thing is there are people who had encountered spirits or the unimaginable; but yet, there will be idiots after hearing it will totally write it off completely. Their will always be some poor souls who will eventually take the path of no return even when they were given a chance to explore escape routes for themselves. Cocksure ? Cocky ? Affected ? Stubbornly hanging on to something that is predictable so dearly. Poor souls ? No, you folks will deserve what you have chosen. Well, serves you right !

You are right that not all were intelligent enough to be qualified as prophets. Because God need a person with a simple heart of faith and loyalty (obedience to His law and strange instructions). Intelligence here, don't seems to apply. Can your intelligence cause a die to roll to whichever number you want ? Life is often subjected to luck : your failures or successes. Don't even think that you have known what is before you. Science ? Science is sometimes a false alarm. Human wisdom sometimes cannot match God's plans. He had stated it and therefore it shall stand as the truth no matter how many intelligent men can try to claim themselves to be. How did the measure "meter" came about ? It's probably another joke from mankind. What's was God's standard of measure ? The universe revolves around His measurements ! Men can be the biggest fools compared to prophets ? I think most (85%) of them are thrash. In fact, I think I should be God 2 instead. Arrogant ? Yes, I am because I had done what no one has done before. When I know that I'm good, that's confidence. You on the other hand ...

This reminded me of two true stories of PRCs who were once so ... stubbornly denying the existence of ghosts or evil spirits that they had to lose family members (almost a complete annihilation of the clan) before they started to shrug off their stubbornness to seek professional help. Why must they ended up this way ? I always say this : a fool 'knows' a better way to go (to hell / to self-destruction).

" Drifter, you are really one low life. I have seen people who do not believe but they still give themselves leeway to creep back to the truth "

knn are you that stupid or todays is your birthday ? the invisible and the non-existent look very much alike :wink: remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence . those who dont believe and yet crawl back to their cult is fucking stupid ...you know its fake yet you trying to tell yourself no...that kind of ppl religious preacher love them and are going after them , those are the ppl who cant think for themselves sitting on the fence . now you know why your church can recuit new members ? those are the type of ppl your fucking church target at . a fake is a fake ...no matter how much you sell its still a fake .

"The funny thing is there are people who had encountered spirits or the unimaginable; but yet, there will be idiots after hearing it will totally write it off completely" .

hey cheeby , you try going to IMH and listen to those mentally sick ppl talk ..are you fucking going to believe what you hear ? use your fucking BRAIN if you have one !!! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence !!!!!

" Their will always be some poor souls who will eventually take the path of no return even when they were given a chance to explore escape routes for themselves. Cocksure ? Cocky ? Affected ? Stubbornly hanging on to something that is predictable so dearly. Poor souls ? No, you folks will deserve what you have chosen. Well, serves you right "!

poor soul ? you cant convince us with your imaginary friend now you want to act god ? whahahahaha . nice try . i knew that you will act god ...theres what your cult is doing all these years ..whahahaha well done " god" whahahaha pslam23 has been trying to be "god " in this thread ...looks like theres 2 " gods" in this thread ...whahahahha

" You are right that not all were intelligent enough to be qualified as prophets. Because God need a person with a simple heart of faith and loyalty (obedience to His law and strange instructions ) "

my house dog also very obedience ..no wonder your storynook never teach you to question things ...whahahahaha you make a good PAP lap dog too . religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet . you are a perfect example .

" Can your intelligence cause a die to roll to whichever number you want " ?

who told you cant ? with a little bit of money you can buy a magic dice on the internet :wink:

" Life is often subjected to luck : your failures or successes" .

lan jiao lah what luck ....you stay 24/7 at home doing nothing see got luck anot ? knn .

ps : tell you what . why not u change your nick back to pslam23 ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fools Sometimes Love To Talk About Science That Leads To No Where Clearer Or Near

Very interesting, now Coco Cola is also in the picture. Are you sure you not on coke ?

There are people who will believe that Science will have all the antidotes to everything ? Are you a fool ?

hey idiot , i thought those delusion ppl says that everything on earth is made by " god " ? .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fools Sometimes Love To Talk About Science That Leads To No Where Clearer Or Near

you merely cannot handle the truth, facts remain. he is not there, its unreal.

In fact i don't mind telling you what i experienced, to any religious nut that undergoes the same experience, no doubt he will say God of his religion appears and get into contact with him.

The dark room i was in practicing meditation suddenly becomes illuminated, golden bright light coming out from the statue i was focusing on, and the statue eyes seems to move and appears to be talking. This is hallucination is very common esp in prayers or meditation that was conducted in religious setting. Reason? these image often appears in our religious text. i further confirmed it with much more experience meditator, all giving me the same reply, its merely hallucination of the mind due to train intense focus at religious setting.

I went on and investigate, tons of account of christian monks too had such experience in prayer with very similar descriptions to what i had experienced, so this is not limited to just 1 religion only. i admit i was overwhelmed initially when i felt this, however being scientifically trained, i rather think with my head and went on to investigate. similar effect has being produced, with merely electrical probes with patients triggering certain portion of the brain that is normally not that active during the day.

that was when i realised how powerful the mind was when its really focus, it can over powered your normal sensory perceptions and make what appears in your mind becomes "real".

honestly if you are too concern or think too much about these experience, it will seriously affect your daily life. face it, they are unreal and are merely hallucination.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

554126_275934499150772_196776663733223_645888_1232361641_n.jpg

still cannot believe that at this age we still have idiots believing in a book that approve all these. real idiots

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal

This author is good:cool:, credit to author Terry Goodkind
Repent now for storybook believers:

1) Wizard's First Rule
People are stupid, they will believe something because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it might be true. (AFRAID TO GO HELL)

Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe its true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

2) Wizard's Second Rule
The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.

Kindness and good intentions can be an insidious path to destruction. Sometimes doing what seems right is wrong, and can cause harm. The only counter to it is knowledge, wisdom, forethought, and understanding the First Rule. Even then, that is not always enough.

3) Wizard's Third Rule
Passion rules reason, For better or for worse. (CHRISTIANITY IS POISON)

Letting your emotions control your reason may cause trouble for yourself and those around you.

4) Wizard's Fourth Rule
There is magic in sincere forgiveness; in the forgiveness you give, but more so in the forgiveness you receive.

5) Wizard's Fifth Rule
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. (see how churches are only after yr money)

6) Wizard's Sixth Rule:
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason. (NOT bIBLE)

The first law of reason is this: what exists, exists; what is, is; and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced.
Thinking is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts nor are they a means to discover them. Reason is our only way of grasping reality; it is our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss that we refuse to see. Faith and feelings are the darkness to reason's light. In rejecting reason, refusing to think, one embraces death.

7) Wizard's Seventh Rule
Life is the future, not the past. (keep quoting from the storybook for fug)

The past can teach us, through experience, how to accomplish things in the future, comfort us with cherished memories, and provide the foundation of what has already been accomplished. But only the future holds life. To live in the past is to embrace what is dead. To live life to its fullest, each day must be created anew. As rational, thinking beings, we must use our intellect, not a blind devotion to what has come before, to make rational choices.

8) Wizard's Eighth Rule
Deserve Victory (u need pastor, smoothtalker to tell u what to do meh?)

Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire

9) Wizard's Ninth Rule
A contradiction can not exist in reality. Not in part, nor in whole. (nuff said, jesus n science cant coexist)

To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the world around you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulse that strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were. A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions.
Faith is a device of self-delusion, a sleight of hand done with words and emotions founded on any irrational notion that can be dreamed up. Faith is the attempt to coerce truth to surrender to whim. In simple terms, it is trying to breathe life into a lie by trying to outshine reality with the beauty of wishes. Faith is the refuge of fools, the ignorant, and the deluded, not of thinking, rational men.

In reality, contradictions cannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess: your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, you always lose what you have at stake.

10) Wizard's Tenth Rule
Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self. (this is the sin worth mentioning, lust, greed is all human nature, treason to self shld be eliminated to death)

The truth is what should motivate your life, not the lies, or you will fall victim to the first rule and if you ignore the truth you're betraying everything that you believe in, because the lie is more convenient to you than reality.

11)Wizard's Eleventh Rule
You can destroy those who speak the truth, but you cannot destroy the truth itself.

12) Wizard's Twelfth Rule
"Seek the truth not through others, but through yourself"

Repent now all bible/storybook believers

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

u know the meaning of going out of point totally?

in a normal argument, whatever rubbish you type above as its out of point with reference to the statement that you had quoted for, any logical person will just ignore the rubbish you type for its not pertaining to the issue. in real life, i will ask you to fuck off and when you are able to follow a proper discussion instead of talking to yourself, then join in the discussion. this incident really show one thing, your level of logical analysis is really a joke.

Hi Scientist (???) Rojak,

Welcome back to the discussion!

I know you feel hurt and rightly so. When you are hallucinated or got drunk, you will never admit you are. Don't tell someone who is drunk that he or she is drunk. He or she will never admit it! Simple logic.....

Many people - you included - is so hallucinated by the book, the Origin of Specie. I must admit, though I don't have a copy but you can view a copy at the Singapore Botanic Garden Library. You can see there were more handwritten and handrawn objects than real photos. Even the so-called 'evolution tree' was just a handwritten sketch. Modern computer graphics can do much better.

Hope you have just recovered from your drunkness and so let me just summarised my point in just these few words. The book on the Origin of Species has no real substance to prove living things could evolve from simple to complex. Just none....period. How could a group of islands with total land area about 0.1% of the Australia land area could contain the wildlife specimens to prove living things are evolved....and yet people still believe this rubbish theory. So, just wake up and think about this...and analyse this with some 'pure' uncorrupted commonsense! Perhaps you need some ginger juice to help you in the hangover. Better still, if you could faithfully go and read the word of God, the Bible. You can be fully recover from the hallucination - 100% for sure!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today’s Scripture Reading [February 5, 2012]

Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. [James 1:16-17. KJV]

The above verses have two contrasting natures. James, a servant of God, was contrasting God’s nature with our nature. People are fickle and keep repeating mistakes that we made over and over like a never-ending vicious cycle. We don’t seem to be able to get out of it. .... blaa blaaaa

As we move to the next verse, we can take full comfort with what James has told us about our God because of His contrasting nature. Whereas we are fickle and sinful, God is always caring, loving and good... . . . blaaa blaaaa blaaaaaaaa ...........

..... the religion of atheism has no specific point of reference or manuscripts. Atheists simply pointing "things here or things there" – today they would say, look, if there is God, why you have volcano, and tomorrow they will say, look, why there are so many crimes if there is God. Their finger-pointing serves nothing more than trying to confuse unbelievers. They mainly help to spread the devil’s gospel by deceiving the hearts of sinners! We must all go back to the basic of what we are told in John 8:31-32: “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Besides the wonderful universe that God has created for our eventual enjoyment, we have yet another perfect gift from the above: The word of God, the Bible. (James 4:5-8).

INSTEAD OF LEARNING FROM THE BIBLE WHATEVER THINGS THAT TEACH PEOPLE TO BE A BETTER PERSON (if there is any such teaching at all)
, you keep extracting quotes from the bible and then give an interpretation of the meaning according to your biased and prejudiced personal conviction.
what the points of all these ?

eg : Our job is simply to submit ourselves to Him, and resist the devil, he will flee from you, and come to God, to read and study His word, never doubt the scripture, and He will come near to you.

so what does this do for me after i accept and submit to him ? i can continue to be greedy , heartless and i am ok as long as i submit to him.
STOP SPOUTING RUBBISH and spare us this incessant torture , not from reading your posts , but from realising that there are imbeciles around. :*:

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Today i click new posts n saw this thread, tot i shld shoot at psalm23 n conqueror, pslam23 why u no reply me?

God this god that, let me tell u 神挡杀神, 佛挡杀佛。i am not an atheist , just cant accept ppl use jesus/religion name to profit. Christianity its all abt money n power to influence using faith as a tool.

Ppl from old times need motivation to fight, what else to throw religion for their cause, and to demean women for mens pleasure?

No 2 way abt this, ppl dictate their own life n how to live it, not some fabricated story , old testament, new testament, bul lshet.

want me to publish testament version 3 for u? u can kiss my feet later

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Scientist (???) Rojak,

Welcome back to the discussion!

I know you feel hurt and rightly so. When you are hallucinated or got drunk, you will never admit you are. Don't tell someone who is drunk that he or she is drunk. He or she will never admit it! Simple logic.....

Many people - you included - is so hallucinated by the book, the Origin of Specie. I must admit, though I don't have a copy but you can view a copy at the Singapore Botanic Garden Library. You can see there were more handwritten and handrawn objects than real photos. Even the so-called 'evolution tree' was just a handwritten sketch. Modern computer graphics can do much better.

Hope you have just recovered from your drunkness and so let me just summarised my point in just these few words. The book on the Origin of Species has no real substance to prove living things could evolve from simple to complex. Just none....period. How could a group of islands with total land area about 0.1% of the Australia land area could contain the wildlife specimens to prove living things are evolved....and yet people still believe this rubbish theory. So, just wake up and think about this...and analyse this with some 'pure' uncorrupted commonsense! Perhaps you need some ginger juice to help you in the hangover. Better still, if you could faithfully go and read the word of God, the Bible. You can be fully recover from the hallucination - 100% for sure!

scroll back 1 page, and have a look at the topic why i type that statement that you quote, then you reread your reply. who in the right mind will be bothered about your stupid post with zero relevance?

from the past history, when ever i dare to press on, YOU DARE TO REPLY A NOT? as usual, the latest 2 posts of yours has a lot of factual error due to lack of understanding of his works which i had already pointed out long ago.

this time when i press on the topic, you got the balls to ans?

no need to type a long essay, just reply if you dare to reply in a straight forward fashion without snaking, you got the balls to face my question a not.

just a simple yes and no reply. U DARE?

the reason why i totally ignore you this time is becos i find this fellow really need medical help. reason 2, your participation is of zero relevance to the issue which is totally out of point. only idiots like you cannot figure it out.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Not To Have A Bias View Before You Process Anything I Say

you merely cannot handle the truth, facts remain. he is not there, its unreal.

In fact i don't mind telling you what i experienced, to any religious nut that undergoes the same experience, no doubt he will say God of his religion appears and get into contact with him.

The dark room i was in practicing meditation suddenly becomes illuminated, golden bright light coming out from the statue i was focusing on, and the statue eyes seems to move and appears to be talking. This is hallucination is very common esp in prayers or meditation that was conducted in religious setting. Reason? these image often appears in our religious text. i further confirmed it with much more experience meditator, all giving me the same reply, its merely hallucination of the mind due to train intense focus at religious setting.

I went on and investigate, tons of account of christian monks too had such experience in prayer with very similar descriptions to what i had experienced, so this is not limited to just 1 religion only. i admit i was overwhelmed initially when i felt this, however being scientifically trained, i rather think with my head and went on to investigate. similar effect has being produced, with merely electrical probes with patients triggering certain portion of the brain that is normally not that active during the day.

But, what kind of first hand experience do you have before you comment that this is nonsense or that is untrue just because some inexperienced person wrote something and you take it as the truth ? Science itself is sometimes flawed. The scientists themselves cannot 100% write off a supernatural being like God completely and this is scary. Nobody has the confidence to confirm His non-existence.

This is akin to detecting RF frequencies from space to determine whether there is life on the other side of the universe. They themselves cannot write it off completely and this will leave the question dangling on a thread; but yet, they are NOT saying that they are confirming that something (ie. God) is interfering it or had done it.

Even the great physicist Einstein did NOT write it off completely. And to think that you guys are smarter than him to confirm this statement ? Lame ! What credibility or credential do you fellas have in the first place to give such comments like that ? You have no right to even laugh at it. And you fellas are now using the excuse of 'science' to write it off even when these scientists wouldn't even dare to confirm anything concrete in the first place ? They didn't prove anything like yes or no. Much of these so-called findings are personal opinions or understandings.

Put it this way, why would Drifter, the police asked a witness (Conqueror) about an incident and then laughed it off, walked away and commented that the witness is mad ? Logically, that was a fact given to him, but his pompous biased opinion said no. Then, why would he even bothered to ask in the first place if he ain't interested. This is not just being plain rude but also irresponsible (to the case) too. No wonder most of the police here are like that because there are still many unsolved cases.

Evidence for Design in the Universe

The Intelligent design (ID) movement, with its "big tent" approach has not produced any kind of model that could be tested and represents a "God of the gaps" argument. However, the latest scientific data shows that there is apparent design of the universe and the Earth. In fact, dark energy, discovered about 10 years ago, provides the most extreme example of fine tuning. Contrary to the expectations of atheists, the scientific data clearly indicates that the universe is not eternal, but had a beginning, just as claimed in the Bible. How could a bunch of goat-herders from 3,000 years ago have accurately predicted the nature of the universe? Why has Stephen Hawking gotten it so wrong?

Last edited: