• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today's Scripture Reading

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

Today i click new posts n saw this thread, tot i shld shoot at psalm23 n conqueror, pslam23 why u no reply me?

God this god that, let me tell u 神挡杀神, 佛挡杀佛。i am not an atheist , just cant accept ppl use jesus/religion name to profit. Christianity its all abt money n power to influence using faith as a tool.

old testament, new testament, bul lshet.

I not going to flame you but to straighten the facts. Firstly, not all churches are from God. Why ?

Some created these orgaisations because they are very charged up or interested with such kind of gathering like a club house ie. especially for the rich and the hi-tech savvy group. Somehow, along the way it became very capitalistic or entrepreneurial. This is how the black sheep appears. It's about money. It's a business. If they 'manage' it well, it will make them rich and they will do full-time. Remember this, God did not give them the right to build this church. He did NOT order that. And I frown on these people.

The other is the monkey sees, so monkeys do type. A blind that leads another blind, both falls.

Matthew : Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

There are too many to list them out. But yet, not all are fake. That's the headache.

ONLY those (ie. CONQUEROR) that can communicate with Him CAN ! Because these people have the blue print to build the church ! These people knows who to be installed as the pastor of the sheep ie. Samuel looking for Saul (note that this is from the old testament).

Some of these black sheep had already tainted the word "religion". Of course, some are hooha ... but yet, not all are fake. You must have the wisdom to be able to sieve out what is true and what's not.

Until today, I keep emphasising the word "wisdom". If you do not have it, then you are as blind as a Titanic without a radar - those cold watery graves will be waiting for you.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Very Satisfied

knn are you that stupid or todays is your birthday ? the invisible and the non-existent look very much alike :wink: remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence . those who dont believe and yet crawl back to their cult is fucking stupid ...you know its fake yet you trying to tell yourself no...that kind of ppl religious preacher love them and are going after them , those are the ppl who cant think for themselves sitting on the fence . now you know why your church can recuit new members ? those are the type of ppl your fucking church target at . a fake is a fake ...no matter how much you sell its still a fake .

hey cheeby , you try going to IMH and listen to those mentally sick ppl talk ..are you fucking going to believe what you hear ? use your fucking BRAIN if you have one !!! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence !!!!!

poor soul ? you cant convince us with your imaginary friend now you want to act god ? whahahahaha . nice try . i knew that you will act god ...theres what your cult is doing all these years ..whahahaha well done " god" whahahaha pslam23 has been trying to be "god " in this thread ...looks like theres 2 " gods" in this thread ...whahahahha

my house dog also very obedience ..no wonder your storynook never teach you to question things ...whahahahaha you make a good PAP lap dog too . religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet . you are a perfect example .

who told you cant ? with a little bit of money you can buy a magic dice on the internet

lan jiao lah what luck ....you stay 24/7 at home doing nothing see got luck anot ? knn .

ps : tell you what . why not u change your nick back to pslam23 ..

Churchill_v_sign.jpg

Why are you so angry ? I'm quite tickled when you get angry. :wink:

That will teach you NOT to be so pompous. Now, I know how it feels like ... when a cat catches a mouse ... very satisfied.

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Very Satisfied

u something like joan the arc? can speak/listen to god ah?

why do u think that there are so many daft believers for these churches? coz the bible is such an convenient tool to use to spread lies for their own benefit,

and so did god order u to spread his gospel? he gave u money to build church?

tell him this [video=youtube;yJhOOQOhFME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yJhOOQOhFME#t=32s[/video]

Wisdom come from life experiences, not reading bible

just believe in doing good thru yr own conscious, no need other party to dictate what u shld n shld not do,

come confess here n thou shall be saved

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Churchill_v_sign.jpg

Why are you so angry ? I'm quite tickled when you get angry. :wink:

That will teach you NOT to be so pompous. Now, I know how it feels like ... when a cat catches a mouse ... very satisfied.

siao ..you think i get angry easy :wink: ? again you are being delusion :wink: we are just laughing at your stupidlity ..hope you and pslam23 will come in here often ...to entertain us :wink: .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not u go see any doctor of mental health, see if we are talking cock or not. u really need help if you think your imaginary friend is real and you are special cos he is talking to you.

those so call first hand experience of yours, i had said earlier, i personally had experience it twice.

so now whose god is real mine or yours? since there can only be 1. so is either you are telling lie or i am telling a lie, or both of us are wrong or imagining things.

the answer to this is, both of us then are seeing things. Got it? for my case is becos my sensory perceptions was totally shut off via training, thus slight thoughts in the mind will create those images. THEY ARE NOT REAL. your case, your head is short circuited and you need medication.

Last edited:

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal

some things for the atheists to ponder over,

Why are you here in this life?
What is your purpose in life?
Why do we die and where do we go after we die?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y02UlkYjSi0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

think what you experience is special?

think again

if you keep experiencing this in normal daily life, pls go see a doctor

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I May Not Really Know What You Are Thinking

or both of us are wrong or imagining things.

becos my sensory perceptions was totally shut off via training

When a person cannot perceive things, he lacks a certain type of intelligence. Suddenly, you have two not so smart people talking about 'science'. My guess is that you fellas are pure losers or just trying to pass yourselves off as 'scientists' which probably other scientists may not even wanna be associated with you for fear of being listed as skeptics or pro-atheist stance.

Put it this way ... can a person be of the right mind to say that TOTO prize monies do not exist when he has never bet on any form of gambling game before. The skeptic or disinterested type. Probably too lazy to find out for themselves too.

Secondly, there are the losers type that had already given up on gambling for fear of being tricked into 'donating' monies to shady people who were once bankers.

Thirdly, the hearsay skeptic ... too lazy to seek the truth and often ended up with the first impression of tricks and lies from someone. So they stay rooted even when they are wrong. And that's become their religion and has nothing to do with science at all.

Fourth type, bet on the wrong counter and ended up getting nothing. Being angry, became an ardent skeptic of TOTO.

The lucky fellows including Conqueror and some who had really seen miracles happening on certain occasions when needed. Conqueror can be described as the top prize winner who will swear by it but he will still be careful about plunging all his saving on it. Conqueror is a two top prize winning candidate who will not say, "I have not won anything before; therefore, TOTO is just an imagination."

For the losers : I don't know why He didn't choose you to be His witnesses. Rejects ? Faulty ?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I May Not Really Know What You Are Thinking

i already posted the video, lots of similar experiments and its information is easily available in many peer reviewed papers, many too have performed similar test to stimulate the situation. you simply refused to accept the reality, that why in times to come, science will preview and all xtainity rubbish will go into the bin.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I May Not Really Know What You Are Thinking

" TOTO prize monies do not exist when he has never bet on any form of gambling game before. The skeptic or disinterested type. Probably too lazy to find out for themselves too" .

toto gambling never promise you anything ...while your cult promise you "heaven" which means no proof . how can a person die and tell you he did go heaven anot ? you are comparing orange and apple to justify your stupid cult ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

some things for the atheists to ponder over,

Why are you here in this life?
What is your purpose in life?
Why do we die and where do we go after we die?

a question thrown out often in debate between christians and atheists is "if you can't explain the origin of the universe and the origin of life then why don't you just believe in God?" it is often followed up with, "doesn't it make more sense to believe in god because all those questions are answered in the bible. all science has is theories but the bible has the truth."

i have answered this question so freqently that im sick about why the lack of complete, exact and perfect explanations of the origin of life and the universe do not make it seem logical for me to just believe in god instead of seeking the real answers.i accept the fact that i don't know the answers to the questions of how exactly the universe came about and how exactly, life came to be. there are many good, scientific theories supported by tangible evidence. it seems likely that eventually, scientists will come closer to answering such big questions as the origin of life and the universe with a great degree of accuracy and certainty.

demanding an absolute answer right now is much like asking a child to explain exactly how a rocket flies to the moon with complete technical details. the child does not know the answer but it doesn't mean he never will or never can. nor does it mean that if the child said, "god makes the rocket go to the moon" he'd be correct. as a race, we are still children ,your question is just a little too far beyond us as yet. so my answer is that i accept that i am not all-knowing.

only through reason will we find the beautiful truth. imagination is great but it doesn't compare to reality.
the wonder and power of reality is so great i am a little saddened by those who think they already have the explanations for everything in a tidy package called god. life isn't tidy and easily understood. it's messy and strange and mysterious. one tiny shred at a time we're figuring it out; tiny bits of truth are stacking up.

i don't think you need to know what caused the universe to exist to say " i don't believe the universe was created by magic." hstorically, everything people have claimed to be caused by magic has turned out to have a logical explanation. people used to think that maggots just came out of raw meat and turned into flies by magic. later we learned that flies laid eggs in the meat which hatched into maggots that turned into flies, no magic involved, just flies laying eggs. people once believed that illness came from demons innhabiting the body or as punishment from God for their sins. we learned that illnesses are caused by germs, exposure to harmful elements, parasites, genetic problems and various other things unrelated to demons or gods. people used to think that lightning and thunder had something to do with Gods throwing temper tantru, they blamed them on magic. we now know that there are rational explanations (involving no angry Gods) that explain thunder and lightning.

we have yet to reach the pinnacle of knowledge and i doubt there even is such a thing. we don't know everything, we probably won't ever know everything but we are learning. just because we don't have all the answers it doesn't mean we have to accept an illogical answer like "it's magic" or "god did it." just because there is a question there is not always a ready answer and even if there is an answer it may never be found in our lifetimes. it's OK to admit ignorance, especially when every human that ever lived shares that ignorance.

most people require something more than, "i can't answer all the questions in the universe" to convince them god is real. of course we can't answer all the questions in the universe, we're only human.:wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y02UlkYjSi0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

think what you experience is special?

think again

if you keep experiencing this in normal daily life, pls go see a doctor

they dont have to worry we will not look down on insane ppl :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Try Not To Have A Bias View Before You Process Anything I Say

" Put it this way, why would Drifter, the police asked a witness (Conqueror) about an incident and then laughed it off, walked away and commented that the witness is mad ? Logically, that was a fact given to him, but his pompous biased opinion said no. Then, why would he even bothered to ask in the first place if he ain't interested. This is not just being plain rude but also irresponsible (to the case) too. No wonder most of the police here are like that because there are still many unsolved cases ".

if im the police and you are the witness ..and when i ask you who you saw murdering the victim and you reply oh...its the devil ...should i laugh at you ? should i write in my report that the withness saw the devil murdering the victim and belived in the withness and put the case to rest ? :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not u go see any doctor of mental health, ..........

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

Please get some statistically facts correct! It is statistically shown that those without a belief that God exists and don't have a strong faith in God are more prompt to mental illness. Suicide rates indicated that people who commit sucide are more likely to be someone without a strong faith in God.

So, to you question to you: Who you think should go and see psycharists?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please get some statistically facts correct! It is statistically shown that those without a belief that God exists and don't have a strong faith in God are more prompt to mental illness. Suicide rates indicated that people who commit sucide are more likely to be someone without a strong faith in God.

quote your source, where you get this statistic from. which group did it, sample size, target, and culture, and its standard deviation.

i went and check i cannot find a single peered review paper on this. few talk cock website did mention this without any sources on where this statistic is from (in another word making it up from thin air).

SOURCE!? Is you want to play statistic one ar, come loh, show me i go analysis the result. i dun mind spend 1 hr study the methodology of the paper

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

rather the reverse is true.

those stubborn fanatic zealots are the ones who are mentally deranged .

normally a mentally sick person would not be able to know that he is suffering from mental illness. :eek: :eek: :eek: