• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today's Scripture Reading

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmmnn, you are right and also wrong. God did create everything, including hell - you are perfectly correct to say this. But you are dead wrong - He didn't create hell for true believers like me because He loves His believers who are His children sooooooooo much that He would never send them to hell. Instead hell is created for people like you - and I am assuming you continue to live to hate God until the day your life expired. Still you have the chance to avoid going to hell only if you accept Him as your Saviour, otherwise, sorry, hell is created for you and not for us believers. A more appropriate question you should ask is: God is so loving, then why He created hell for me? Answer is simple: Just go and ask Him yourself because no one can ask on your behalf, not even your pastor, your preist or your parents. For me, I can only thank Him that in spite of all my sinfulness, He has created a wonderful heavenly kingdom for me. All I need is just to thank Him day and night.

Another point, you said you have tested your lecturer - ok that's fine because his is only your lecturer and not God that's why you can test him but at the end that's not important. What is more important is that how he tested you and what the outcome of the test results. When he said you failed you failed - period! Have you ever met any student who came to tell you, I have tested my lecturer and he has failed but I have passed and nonetheless he awarded a certificate to me? You must be joking! So, when God says you are evildoer and I never knew you (Matthew 7:23), than you are evildoer, period. So, whether you like it or not, he is your lecturer, your teacher, he said you failed, you failed!

Yes - we are not intelligent because we are all like sheep who have gone astray and hence we need a real Shepherd to direct us, and our Shepherd is God Himself. You see, even your lecturer can fail you, and sadly even sometime our parents can fail us, and we can fail our children. But God never fail so He doesn't need to be tested. Because we can fail or have the tendency to fail in almost everything, we need testing, including teachers and lecturers, ministers and kings, princes and princesses. Everyone of us take examination - and I don't mean school examination, but examination about life and there is a final life examination we have to take and pass - the examination from God. This final examination is the Mother of all Examinations so you better passed it!

Psalm23 - The Lord is my Shepherd!

i dont even believe in hell ..only stupid ppl like you believe in hell and heaven ...if your gay god love his follower so much why bad things still happens to his believer ? :wink: so can your god heal amputees ? :wink: . of course you are not intelligent ...need to say that ? of course i have met lecturer who has made mistakes and dont have answer ...but i bet your god is self praising like the PAP or north korea leader ...just want to hear good words .....:wink: you can always continue to talk to yourself before eating ....i can intro you some IMH patients and you guys can talk together :wink: . theres no cure for insane mind ...you need to take your medication early ...i pity your family too :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;DaOVPaYf780]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOVPaYf780&feature=fvwrel[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;cq5TWTTPHF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5TWTTPHF8&feature=relmfu[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;YNlmZP1eFOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNlmZP1eFOY&feature=relmfu[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you look in the Bible, there are an amazing number of people that God wants his followers to murder. for example, in Exodus 35:2 God lays down this commandment:

for six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
think about that how many people work on the Sabbath -- all the employees of Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Linnens & things, grocery stores, convenience stores, power plants, airlines, hospitals, emergency services and on and on and on. Don't rabbis, priests and preachers work on the Sabbath? God wants all of them dead.
Then look at Deut 21:18-21. It says:

If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father and mother, who does not heed them when they discipline him, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his town at the gate of that place. They shall say to the elders of his town, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the town shall stone him to death. So you shall purge the evil from your midst; and all Israel will hear, and be afraid.
That is a whole lot of teenagers that we need to kill.
Then there is Leviticus 20:13:

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.
All homosexuals need to be killed. What about this:
If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbour, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death.
That's a lot of people who need to be killed.
In other words, if we actually listened to what God says, we would need to kill at least half of the people in America tomorrow. After all, Isaiah 40:8 says, "The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever." The word of the Lord tells us to kill half of the U.S. population.

There are two things in this that show you that God is imaginary. First there is the utter stupidity of these verses. Second, there is this fact: If God is an all-powerful being, he would kill them himself. There would be no need for people to do the murdering. These people would already be dead, and Wal-Mart would be closed on the Sabbath through lack of employees.

Notice that believers completely ignore these parts of the Bible. That is because they know that the verses are insane. By acknowledging that their God is insane, they prove that their God is imaginary.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If, on any Sunday morning in America, you were to visit a Sunday school class full of small children, there are two things that are nearly guaranteed. On the wall there will be a picture or poster of Jesus with a group of children around him. And the class will end up singing the song "Jesus loves the little children." Christians are quite fond of both the imagery and the music.

The question that we should ask is a simple one. If Jesus is all-powerful, all-knowing and all-loving, and if Jesus loves the little children, then why do so many children live in abject poverty? A paper entitled "Chronic poverty in India" describes the poverty faced by the world's children in this way:

Poverty has been described as a situation of "pronounced deprivation in well being" and being poor as "to be hungry, to lack shelter and clothing, to be sick and not cared for, to be illiterate and not schooled; Poor people are particularly vulnerable to adverse events outside their control. They are often treated badly by institutions of the state and society and excluded from voice and power in those institutions." Using income as a measure of poverty, the World Development Report refers to the "deep poverty amid plenty" in the world and states that a fifth of the world's people live on less than $1 a day, and 44% of them are in South Asia.
Even in the United States -- one of the wealthiest nations on earth -- poverty is a major problem. According to the United States Department of Agriculture, more than 26 million children in the United States participate in the National School Lunch Program, which provides low-cost or free lunches to children at or near the poverty level. 26 million children represents about half of all the children in the United States.
One thing that you quickly realize, if you allow yourself to think about it, is that the number of people living in abject poverty on this planet is staggering. A "fifth of the world's people" is more than a billion people. You also realize that $1 a day means that these people are living in hopeless, wretched conditions. Think about how little food you can buy for $1. Now consider the fact that the $1 is spent on that little bit of food, so there is no money left for housing, clean water, restroom facilities, clothing, shoes, health care, education, infrastructure, etc. etc. Disease runs rampant. Starvation is common. This level of poverty is nearly unimaginable to most people in the United States, yet more than a billion people live this way today.

Now consider the fact that, if you raise the bar to $3 a day -- still an extremely meager amount -- half of the people on the planet are living at that level of poverty. More than three billion people. As discussed in Chapter 5, 10 million children die every year as a result of abject poverty.

Where in the world is Jesus?

Here is what Jesus has to say about poverty in the Bible. If you look in Matthew chapter 6:25, you will find this amazing quote:

"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O men of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the Gentiles seek all these things; and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all."
If "your heavenly Father knows that you need them all," then what in the world has gone wrong? When Jesus says, "Do not be anxious," what could he possibly mean? If you are living on $1 a day, you are going to be anxious about everything including food, clean drinking water, clothing, basic medical care, sanitation facilities and education. More than a billion people are living like that today.
How many people is a billion? Take all 300 or so million people in the United States. That is a lot of people. Quadruple that number. That is how many people are living in abject, wretched, unimaginable poverty around the world. If Jesus loves all the little children of the world, he has a truly bizarre way to show his love.

What any normal person realizes, when looking at the facts that are plainly visible in our world, is that what Jesus said in the Bible is completely wrong. Jesus' statements about poverty in Matthew 6:25-32 are clearly false. God is not looking out for these people. God is not feeding them, nor is he clothing them like lilies. Jesus hates quite a few of the little children of the world, and he demonstrates his hatred by imprisoning them in abject poverty.

Jesus is completely wrong

This is not the first example that we have seen in the Bible where Jesus is completely wrong. we saw that Jesus is clearly wrong when he talks about the power of prayer. Jesus says in Matthew 21:21:

I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
That is obviously false. dozens of examples that prove this statement to be incorrect.
This statement is also false in John chapter 14:12:

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.
If this were true, we would have completely eradicated all diseases and eliminated all poverty centuries ago.
This statement in Mark 16:15 is provably false:

And [Jesus] said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover."
If this were true, we would not need doctors, hospitals or pharmaceutical companies. You would not need health insurance. The two billion Christian believers on planet earth today could take care of all of our medical needs for free by simply laying their hands on us.
This passage from Matthew 15:21-28 is quite bizarre:

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
The thing you notice is the incredible racism. Jesus equates the woman to a dog because she is not an Israelite. Would God do that? Imagine a world leader today equating someone to a dog because she is not of the correct nationality or religion. The negative reaction would be overwhelming.
What you realize is that, if you go through the Bible and actually read what Jesus says, he is completely wrong in quite a number of cases. The question you must ask yourself is this: If Jesus is God, why is he not perfect?

Here is the thing that I would like to help you understand: The reason why Jesus was incorrect in so many places is easy to understand. Jesus was not God. Jesus was a normal human being who was way, way out on a limb.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look in the Bible, there are an amazing number of people that God wants his followers to murder.. .....

Well said and you are well right. God did and does want certain people to die. Those 'followers' whom He wanted them to die are not true followers because they are evildoers and certainly He wants all evil people to perish because "for the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)". Well said and I wonder whether God also wants you to perish - now and forever. But when you are a real believer He will save you from eternal damnation. Well said and I am glad to hear this because there are many people wrongly interpreted the Bible that if God is so loving and so kind, why He still wants people to perish. Yes, some have to die because God doesn't want them to live and God has His reason. Let's not be drifted by the doctrine of the devil and claim that God will save everyone even you are doing all the evil things. He will not and only true believers will be saved. This is no comfort to many people but we have to understand that truth hurts and can hurt very deeply. Are you one of those who are hurt by this Gospel truth? Are you one of those whom God has prepared hell for you and feel so hurt? Still not too late - Just come to Jesus and ask for forgiveness and sincerely obey His commandments. Seek Him and you shall live, now and forever more. We all can only be saved by the blood of Jesus!
Psalm23

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today’s Scripture Reading [December 25, 2011]

Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks? [Isaiah 57:5. KJV]

The birth of Christ is ultimately a mystery to this day even though this manifestation of God into a human flesh had happened two thousand years ago. It is impossible to describe this mystery, and if it is possible to describe than it couldn’t be a mystery. In fact, everything in the life of Jesus was hard to describe and if God were not hard to describe, He probably wouldn’t be God. God’s manifestation into human flesh and His resurrection from the dead are the greatest mystery and glory of God. As we read the Bible, there will be more mysteries that will be revealed to us for example the resurrection of all the dead, His coming to set up His kingdom, His redeemed saints to dwell with Him into eternity.

It is no surprise that at this time of the year many people – Christians and non-Christians – tried to describe this mystery of the birth of Christ by singing Christian songs and hymns, unbibilically celebrating by drinking, partying and shopping. We can hear these songs at radio stations and at almost all shopping malls. But what is being described – Jesus was born on Christmas Day - in the songs is not the true picture of our Incarnate God, Jesus. He was not born on Christmas Day and Christmas has nothing to do with His birth. We all can celebrate whatever we want be it our birthday, our wedding anniversary, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Teachers’ Day, Children’s Day, Valentine Day and so on as long as we do not over indulge and result in digging a big hole in our pocket. The reason for the celebration varies from one person to another. Some may hold dearly to their wedding anniversary and ‘die die’ they must celebrate while some may hold dearly to celebrate Mother’s Day because of the unyielding love that they have received from their mothers. Each has its own ‘reason for the season’ so to speak and often the reason could be to please our very own-self or it could be to please others. It is not wrong neither it is sinful whether the ‘reason for the season’ is to please ourselves or to please others as long we do not harbor any ugly ulterior motives.

But, is celebrating Christmas and to tell people that Jesus was born on Christmas Day is the ‘reason for the season?’ As followers of Christ, we have to be very careful when it comes to celebrating religious festivities especially festivities like Christmas, Easter or Good Friday. You may not notice yourself but your actions can unwittingly deceive unbelievers into believing some false doctrines and lead them astray. I can say this because I had been misled myself when I was a new Christian. It is for this reason that I am sharing with you the message here. We must remember that commercialization is the very ‘reason for the season’ of Christmas. This commercialization is being described by those “green trees”, Christmas lights, nativity pictures, TV and mass media which are the means use for ravenously promoting Christmas sales to entice shoppers to buy, buy and buy. Shop owners are very good in consumer psychology and they know how to capitalize on our weaknesses when it comes to festive shopping. We can see that during this time of the year, there are countless advertisements packaging all kinds of consumer goods with discount, free gifts and reward points that create some false pleasures that buying one of these goods would have given us a ‘good deal!” Many of us have become willing victims to one of the most common advertisement slogans "The More You Spent, The More You Saved!"

Ironically, the birth of Christ is meant to relieve us from our worldly burden of material pursuit because Jesus has said: I have come so that you can have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10). It must be noted that in the New Testament, ‘life’ is always referred to “”eternal or everlasting life” and should not be associated with the material things of the world (for examples: John 3:36; John 4:14; John 5:24; John 5:39; John 6:27: John 6:40; John 6:47; John 6:54; John 6:68: John 10:28; John 17:2) and this is only possible because of God’s gift for us through His Son (Romans 6:23). Instead, many of us have misplaced, misquoted and misinterpreted this doctrine of abundant life and participated ravenously in celebrating Christmas by seeking material things of the world. The article – Not the Reason for the Season - taken from a Christian publication below will prayerfully, provide you yet another biblical insight into the origin of Christmas.

----------------------------Not the Reason for the Season----------------------------

Many people realize that Jesus Christ was not born anywhere near December 25 and that Christmas is rooted in ancient paganism, but will still proclaim that Jesus is “the reason for the season.” Is this true? Who is really being celebrated on December 25? Why the evergreen tree? And most importantly, is Jesus Christ really pleased?

Luke 2:1-8 tells us that Jesus was born during the time of the Roman census when the shepherds were still abiding in the fields at night. But, the shepherds were not out at night in the fields anywhere close to December 25th! In ancient Palestine, because of heavy winter rainstorms, the shepherds always brought their flocks in from the countryside by no later than mid October. As Ezra 10:9-13 makes clear, by December ancient Palestine was bitter cold and rainy! So, why is Jesus’ birth celebrated on December 25?

The fact is that winter solstice celebrations preceded Jesus’ birth by more than 2,000 years; all the way back to ancient Babylon and the Babylonish “mystery religion” devoted to worshiping Baal. To honor Nimrod, reborn as the infant Tammuz, Semiramis (Nimrod’s widow) claimed that a beautiful evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump! The ancient Babylonians then began to utilize the evergreen tree during the winter-solstice to celebrate Nimrod reborn as the sun-god! This tradition lived through the centuries, manifesting in ancient Egyptian winter solstice festivals, Roman Saturnalia celebrations and Persian Mithras worship! And ancient Israel adopted this pagan custom thousands of years ago (Isaiah 57:5)!

Notice, 2 Kings 17:10, “ And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree green tree.” And, describing how wicked king Ahaz adopted this Babylonish worship, 2 Chronicles 28:2-4 recounts, he “For he walked in the ways of the kings of Israel, and made also molten images for Baalim. Moreover he burnt incense in the valley of the son of Hinnom, and burnt his children in the fire, after the abominations of the heathen whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel. He sacrificed also and burnt incense in the high places, and on the hills, and under every green tree.”

Just years before ancient Judah fell into captivity, the prophet Jeremiah famously rebuked them for their Baal worship. Notice, Jeremiah 3:6, “The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.” Jeremiah’s warning to ancient Judah applies today! “‘Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.” (Jeremiah 3:13).

Ancient Israel and Judah loved their pagan, pre-Christmas winter solstice celebrations! They refused to repent of Baal worship. So, their nations collapsed and they went into captivity. Today, “modern Israel” is repeating the pagan rebelliousness of ancient Israel, and without real repentance soon, modern Israel will suffer the same correction (Jeremiah 30:7).

The vast majority of those who celebrate Christmas are friendly, sincere, but deceived people. But, it is no secret that Christmas is of pagan origin and was not celebrated by the early post-Apostolic church. The Catholic Encyclopedia admits these very facts! “Christmas was not among the earliest festivals of the Church … the first evidence of the feast is from Egypt.”

Does it really matter? Yes it does! Jesus is not “the reason for the season” – Baal is. True Christians are forbidden from adopting pagan customs to honor God (Deuteronomy 12:29-32, Jeremiah 10:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15) and are commanded to “come out of” this Babylonish system (Revelation 18:4)! God the Father and Jesus Christ are of the same mind (John 10:30), and in Their eyes these pagan celebrations are “abominations” (Jeremiah 10:3-4; Ezekiel 8:13-14)!

---------------------End of Article-----------------

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said and you are well right. God did and does want certain people to die. Those 'followers' whom He wanted them to die are not true followers because they are evildoers and certainly He wants all evil people to perish because "for the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)". Well said and I wonder whether God also wants you to perish - now and forever. But when you are a real believer He will save you from eternal damnation. Well said and I am glad to hear this because there are many people wrongly interpreted the Bible that if God is so loving and so kind, why He still wants people to perish. Yes, some have to die because God doesn't want them to live and God has His reason. Let's not be drifted by the doctrine of the devil and claim that God will save everyone even you are doing all the evil things. He will not and only true believers will be saved. This is no comfort to many people but we have to understand that truth hurts and can hurt very deeply. Are you one of those who are hurt by this Gospel truth? Are you one of those whom God has prepared hell for you and feel so hurt? Still not too late - Just come to Jesus and ask for forgiveness and sincerely obey His commandments. Seek Him and you shall live, now and forever more. We all can only be saved by the blood of Jesus!
Psalm23

if your god wants evil ppl to die ..then why satan ( since you believe satan exists ) still around ? you mean those believe in him will not have bad things happen to them ? :wink: are you really feeling insecure of your life that you need the invisibleman for protection ? like me test your god now to proof he dont even exists ...now i am fucking jesus mother ...and jesus is a fucking gay ..see nothing happens to me :wink: i can curse and swear at your gay god one thousand times yet nothing happens to me ..:wink: ..either he dont exists or he dont have balls to face me . dont ask me to wait 1 year , 10 years or even 50 years for the punishment ..by then , your life will also kena tons of ups and downs :wink: you might even kena car accidents or your family might even fall apart ...remember life is full of up and downs ..if you really feeling insecure you better dont go out too often ...check your blind spot and beware when you cross the road :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your god wants evil ppl to die ..then why satan ( since you believe satan exists ) still around ? you mean those believe in him will not have bad things happen to them ? :wink: are you really feeling insecure of your life that you need the invisibleman for protection ? like me test your god now to proof he dont even exists ...now i am fucking jesus mother ...and jesus is a fucking gay ..see nothing happens to me :wink: i can curse and swear at your gay god one thousand times yet nothing happens to me ..:wink: ..either he dont exists or he dont have balls to face me . dont ask me to wait 1 year , 10 years or even 50 years for the punishment ..by then , your life will also kena tons of ups and downs :wink: you might even kena car accidents or your family might even fall apart ...remember life is full of up and downs ..if you really feeling insecure you better dont go out too often ...check your blind spot and beware when you cross the road :wink:

Agree - Perhaps nothing has happened to you NOW, but that doesn't mean that it will not happen to you in the future. In fact, it may not happen to you at all now but remember the warnings from God, punishment of the children of those who hate God can go into third or even fourth generation (Exodus 20:5). So, you might well be correct that you are not punished now but Exodus 20:5 guarantees you that your future generations will be punished if you hate God. In fact, we have seen many evil people prosper and have great wealth but in the end their children are going to be punished. But there is still hope and the hope is in Jesus. He can break the curse for you, and still not too late if you repent. But you want to continue to be a very irresponsible and say, so what, if God punishes my children after all it's not me, than so be it. That my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren sufferred, who cares. There are such people, and are you one of them?

For me, it is very important that my children, my children's children, my children's children's children and all my future generations are blessed by God. I can suffer now and people can call me idiot, stupid all because for my love for God, I can and will willingly accept. The sufferring now compared to what God has promised us is far too insignificant.

Back to you - frankly, do you mind your children, children's children to suffer because you hate God, because you curse God? Honest answer please! If the answer is no, I won't want my future generation to suffer or punish because of me, because of what I done and said to God, than take the warning from Exodus 20:5 seriously! This is not a joke anymore. Check with you parents, or your grand-parents (and hope they are still around), they can tell you that don't swear with curse words because bad things will befall on you when you swear, and for parents, never use swear words on your children (and you shouldn't use on others too). Your parents or grandparents may not be Christians but they will tell you this. This swearing of curse words is really abdominable to Chinese in particular (and I assume you are a Chinese, if you are not, doesn't matter, other races will find using curse words is abdominable to their 'gods' as well).

You can tell people there is no God, whatever and if your conviction is so strong, set up a website and evangelize the No-god Religion to people. But when you start to us curse word, four-letter word, this is simple barbaric and uncivilized.

Psalm23

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree - Perhaps nothing has happened to you NOW, but that doesn't mean that it will not happen to you in the future. In fact, it may not happen to you at all now but remember the warnings from God, punishment of the children of those who hate God can go into third or even fourth generation (Exodus 20:5). So, you might well be correct that you are not punished now but Exodus 20:5 guarantees you that your future generations will be punished if you hate God. In fact, we have seen many evil people prosper and have great wealth but in the end their children are going to be punished. But there is still hope and the hope is in Jesus. He can break the curse for you, and still not too late if you repent. But you want to continue to be a very irresponsible and say, so what, if God punishes my children after all it's not me, than so be it. That my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren sufferred, who cares. There are such people, and are you one of them?

For me, it is very important that my children, my children's children, my children's children's children and all my future generations are blessed by God. I can suffer now and people can call me idiot, stupid all because for my love for God, I can and will willingly accept. The sufferring now compared to what God has promised us is far too insignificant.

Back to you - frankly, do you mind your children, children's children to suffer because you hate God, because you curse God? Honest answer please! If the answer is no, I won't want my future generation to suffer or punish because of me, because of what I done and said to God, than take the warning from Exodus 20:5 seriously! This is not a joke anymore. Check with you parents, or your grand-parents (and hope they are still around), they can tell you that don't swear with curse words because bad things will befall on you when you swear, and for parents, never use swear words on your children (and you shouldn't use on others too). Your parents or grandparents may not be Christians but they will tell you this. This swearing of curse words is really abdominable to Chinese in particular (and I assume you are a Chinese, if you are not, doesn't matter, other races will find using curse words is abdominable to their 'gods' as well).

You can tell people there is no God, whatever and if your conviction is so strong, set up a website and evangelize the No-god Religion to people. But when you start to us curse word, four-letter word, this is simple barbaric and uncivilized.

Psalm23

ask me to wait for punishment ? how long ? 1 generation ? 2 generation ? 3 generation ? dont forget with that long period anything good or bad things can happen to anyone including your generations ..:wink: again your god has injected fear factors in your bain :wink: . trust me , you wont get any blessing from your invisibleman for all your generations too ..because your god dont even exists , you are wasting your time by talking to no one . i really pity the state you are in right now ...you have been brainwashed by your church . hope you wont brainwashed your generations with your stupid mentality . as i said earlier on ,life is full of ups and down and if you are a cowards to accept the facts then you are really hopeless . why should i respect something as evil as your cults and your god dont even exists ? you respect something that dont even exists ? :wink: . let me curse you and your god , ( you can curse me too , cause i dont believe in cursing , since you believe in cursing , something bad will happens to your whole family :wink: ) fuck your gay god

097.jpg

imagesCAOYHGE1.jpg

ooooo2.jpg

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hummm...That's a fast reply. So you have just checked with your parents and your grandparents and they have given you the green light to start cursing your own children? Please don't. Even you don't believe in Christian God, it will do you no good when you do this!

Psalm23

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hummm...That's a fast reply. So you have just checked with your parents and your grandparents and they have given you the green light to start cursing your own children? Please don't. Even you don't believe in Christian God, it will do you no good when you do this!

Psalm23

dont worry , my parents dont believe in cursing ..i bet your parents is as delusion as you :wink: .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Psalm23

barbaric and uncivilized? is enslaving people's mind with myth and legends noble and civilized? has drifter started the 1244's inquisition which started the burnings of the cathars?

This is the modern age of science, everything must fall on logic and reasoning, with facts. Not hearsay, not myths, not imaginary people. The onus is on you, religious believers, to prove the existence of god.

if you are man of god, then im dissappointed at your lack of restraint from your words posted above. You lack the empathy and compassion as what was jesus had commanded you to behave. what you had done is to lead drifter to anger and label him as a heretic with your holier-than-thou attitude.

Tell me; are you more worthy in the eye of your god than us? has god branded you a cleaner/holier person and anyone of us?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
barbaric and uncivilized? is enslaving people's mind with myth and legends noble and civilized? has drifter started the 1244's inquisition which started the burnings of the cathars?

This is the modern age of science, everything must fall on logic and reasoning, with facts. Not hearsay, not myths, not imaginary people. The onus is on you, religious believers, to prove the existence of god.

if you are man of god, then im dissappointed at your lack of restraint from your words posted above. You lack the empathy and compassion as what was jesus had commanded you to behave. what you had done is to lead drifter to anger and label him as a heretic with your holier-than-thou attitude.

Tell me; are you more worthy in the eye of your god than us? has god branded you a cleaner/holier person and anyone of us?

Why should Drifter feel angry? He did not need to be led to anger because he is already angry, even before I have not started this thread. I am sure he is also angry at God-My-Healer. Together with him, both of you are already angry at Jesus. To begin with, when I started the thread , it was meant for Christians and he (and also you) came in. I even put a courteous statement that the thread is meant for Christians and those who felt offended, please ignore the thread. What more can I do? How civiilized can I go? So, please blame yourself and Drifter. Whether there is a thread titled: Today's Scripture Reading or not is not going to change your anger towards God. So, what's the point you are making? Afterall, he has said he has cursed God thousand of times and I believe he already did that before I started my thread. He is an angry man looks like from beginning. Are you one of them too?

Am I man of God? No - far from it. But as believers, we are children of God and we try to share the gospel with other fellow Christians. Yes, we need to use hard word to drive out the message of God, but we have to distinguish between hard word and dirty/vulgar word. They are world's apart. God's words and messages are very hard for people - like you and Drifter as examples. If you want nice words, go to the movies. So, if you are 'disappointed' you shouldn't and I really can't be bothered whether you disappointed or not.

By the way, what empathy and compassion can you give to people who cannot even observe simple discipline but keep using four-letter words and posting vulgar picture. Let me tell you - I have no compassion and empathy of such people. There is no place for them especially in public forum. Really, I can't find better words than barbaric and uncivilized to describe him or even you.

Another of your point - am I worthy in the eye of God. No! I am not but because of Jesus, of His precious blood, I am made worthy to Him. Has God branded me holier than others, than you? No! We are all like sheep who have gone astray and all our righteousness are like filthy rags! The Bible has said, no one is righteous, and no one means no one - me included very obvious!

Modern science? Is there such a thing? Science is alway there God when created the universe. The law of physics, chemistry and all nature sciences are already there. Man simply discovered it. Man cannot made law of science. There are many things cannot be explained even with the so-called modern science, and science has been wrong many times. Just recently, astronomers have decided that Pluto is no longer considered as a planet. So, how reliable is science. Even the so-called modern science today cannot even determine what is the smallest particle in the universe and they were dead wrong for so many years when they believe and told the world that atom is the smallest particle. There are other sub-atomic particles many many times smaller than atom. So, trust science? Trust scientists?

Finally, to prove the existence of God? Yes. Already proven by you and Drifter many times over. If there is no God, why you two so angry at God and why there is a need to curse Him? This proves He exists.

Psalm23

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry , my parents dont believe in cursing ..i bet your parents is as delusion as you :wink: .

Yes...my parents believe in curses and in cursing even before they became Christians. Because of their belief, they never used curse words on us and also on others. Curses are real and the curse of curses was inherited from Adam when he disobeyed God. Thankfully, in the Book of Isaiah 53:4-5, it says: Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

We are healed with His stripes. The suffering and pain inflicted onto Jesus has paid for all our curses - I meant true believers only. He has broken the curses for us and we are living in a curse-free environment. Jesus has offered this opportunity to all of us - including you, Drifter, but only if you accept Him as your Saviour.

It is interesting and no surprise that your parents do not believe in curses but this still cannot change the situation because the Bible tells us that curses are real. In fact, we all now living in the sin-curse world. Thankfully, it will come to an end when Jesus comes to set up His kingdom.

By the way, you ask me not to worry? I can't understand - to worry what: that your parents don't beleive in curses and in cursing If that is the case, I like to say, oh yes, I am really worry for them and for you even you don't like to read what I have written in the Today's Scripture Reading.

Psalm23