• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today 17th harassment in a row by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminal bullies liar sons of chickens

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D813D842-356F-45A0-ABB7-5C01E06474FF.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can change phone number right ?
I have got another new number before and they immediately harassed me on the same day. I suspect these Malaysian and Indian criminals are working or have contacts in these companies. For example my twitter messages even when my setting was private back then also got many views when I have zero followers. And I believe these criminals are able to find out my number by pretending to be me using my NRIC as my name NRIC are all exposed in the doxxing crime

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is looking out for your long and dark nipples :sneaky: Some wanting to take a peep while some wanting to suck them :sneaky:
Anonymous coward evil filthy Indian dare not go to my twitter to boast your evil filthy lies of me having long and dark nipples. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb with long and dark nipples

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can see clear evidence that I posted - downright to screenshot of phone numbers - of criminals viciously attacking me and yet you Cantonese prostitute descendant have no shame to try to twist it to I am mad. You are the type of chinese that not just don’t help but viciously attack victims of criminal injustice.

Did they fire a missile into your Batu Cave?