• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the 41st harassment in a row by evil filthy Malaysian Indian dogs sons of chickens

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
29FC7DBC-34F5-4BD1-9341-238AB8D30A5A.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received minutes ago. The Indian stalker see me used the word wow only create a link called wow.
And that’s how Malaysian dogs sons of chickens always want to win. By bullying. And yet they like to pretend to be sinkies to hard sell themselves in jb forum calling themselves nice and friendly hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
洋人和印度人的哈巴狗
From my upstairs Cantonese neighbours to Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbours to my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant to @sweetiepe all same despicable trait so proud to gang up with Indian or angmoh to bully so called own race people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my upstairs Cantonese neighbours to Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbours to my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant to @sweetiepe all same despicable trait so proud to gang up with Indian or angmoh to bully so called own race people.
Wow at least four Cantonese with same despicable trait in a row means what? Very zhun aka an accurate reflection of Cantonese in general

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow at least four Cantonese with same despicable trait in a row means what? Very zhun aka an accurate reflection of Cantonese in general
So many despicable Cantonese traits are same same in at least four Cantonese: rotten liar, gang up with other race, pretentious, sneaky, vicious

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many despicable Cantonese traits are same same in at least four Cantonese: rotten liar, gang up with other race, pretentious, sneaky, vicious
Cantonese Rotten liar that have no qualms to make baseless accusations of me and then demand I show my cb to prove.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya forgot another one common trait: lazy idle
My upstairs Cantonese dog neighbours instead of working at home was whole day making knocks not called lazy idle called what? Same for Nusa Duta Cantonese bitch. Go to work at 9 plus 10 am come back at 5 plus pm. Another idle queen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My upstairs Cantonese dog neighbours instead of working at home was whole day making knocks not called lazy idle called what? Same for Nusa Duta Cantonese bitch. Go to work at 9 plus 10 am come back at 5 plus pm. Another idle queen.
And of course my ex sinkie cantonese accountant so lazy idle until first three months on the job already idle play Facebook games. And @sweetiepie whole day 24x7 attack me not lazy idle called what??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more important trait is they are always the one doing wrong and then twist it to accuse you do wrong. At least four Cantonese with such trait isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more important trait is they are always the one doing wrong and then twist it to accuse you do wrong. At least four Cantonese with such trait isn’t it?
Cantonese criminal bully dogs are rotten liar, gang up with other race, pretentious, sneaky, vicious and snake that turned around to accuse you when they are the ones that did wrong to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese criminal bully dogs are rotten liar, gang up with other race, pretentious, sneaky, vicious and snake that turned around to accuse you when they are the ones that did wrong to you.
Seriously I will advise Taiwan not to accept Hk Cantonese immigrants. It doesn’t pay to be kind. Look at what happened to me fight with kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant and that’s enough warning against evil ingrates.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously so many same same common despicable traits in at least four Cantonese means what? The truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I will advise Taiwan not to accept Hk Cantonese immigrants. It doesn’t pay to be kind. Look at what happened to me fight with kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant and that’s enough warning against evil ingrates.
As it is I already met one vicious China/HK Cantonese bully dog in Spore and just few months ago i posted news of another two vicious HK Cantonese tenant bitches that bullied old sinkie woman landlord until heart attack go hospital. I totally understand why.