• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the 41st harassment in a row by evil filthy Malaysian Indian dogs sons of chickens

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese criminal bully dogs are rotten liar, gang up with other race, pretentious, sneaky, vicious and snake that turned around to accuse you when they are the ones that did wrong to you.
So fast proven by @rotiprata Cantonese dog son of chicken again. Always rotten liar, always sneaky always gang up.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah..twitter is a place suited for sluts, trouble makers, so called virgins, bird talkers, etc... me dun belong to any of tis group..:geek:
Another rotten lie by you Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken. twitter is the platform for many people’s hero here: Donald trump.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another rotten lie by you Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken. twitter is the platform for many people’s hero here: Donald trump.
Oh ya twitter is also the platform for another many people’s hero here: elon musk. And I am just like Donald trump and Elon musk indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya twitter is also the platform for another many people’s hero here: elon musk. And I am just like Donald trump and Elon musk indeed.
Great minds think alike while Cantonese dogs sons of chickens’ minds think alike too hahaha

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think when polis leeview your twitter account they will at first find it amusing becas it is a monologue account KNN then now they slowly think that you are doing public harassment KNN if you continue to do that my uncle think they will take it seriously and arrest you KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... TQ for ur confirmation... n agreeing with me... :geek:
You Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken, which part I agree with you? You dare not go to twitter to call me chicken because you are rotten Cantonese liar son of chicken while great people great minds like me and elon musk or even Donald trump dare to go twitter and talk in real name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think when polis leeview your twitter account they will at first find it amusing becas it is a monologue account KNN then now they slowly think that you are doing public harassment KNN if you continue to do that my uncle think they will take it seriously and arrest you KNN
Tsk tsk tsk how dare you Cantonese son of chicken take your defamation of me as your right and call my posting of your crimes as harassment of police? You are best proof of how rotten liar Cantonese are and did wrong still dare to turn around to accuse me. Cantonese prostitute descendant with no morals indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk how dare you Cantonese son of chicken take your defamation of me as your right and call my posting of your crimes as harassment of police? You are best proof of how rotten liar Cantonese are and did wrong still dare to turn around to accuse me. Cantonese prostitute descendant with no morals indeed. Pui!
That’s how shameless Cantonese criminal bully dogs are.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will stitch up your fucking cheebye!

essence-of-agony-abby-prev.gif

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken, which part I agree with you? You dare not go to twitter to call me chicken because you are rotten Cantonese liar son of chicken while great people great minds like me and elon musk or even Donald trump dare to go twitter and talk in real name.