• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to that fucker who zapped me 900 points!

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way happy trolling again for the PAP IB

posted news clones from 7.00am SGT before i started posting news hahahaha

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zapping is part of this forum. I got zapped from 393 to 203 in one swoop out of the blue in one day.

I did not want to know who did it but obviously, my posting on that day must have hit some raw nerve. No big deal to get zapped.

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes u think that he is telling the truth? He could be lying in an attempt to get free points from Leongsam. Zapped 900 points at one go? If that is true then why isn't he getting any help from Leongsam? :biggrin: His points has always been in the 1000 plus range so he is trying to hit 2K. :biggrin:

I don't think that he is unable to show us. :biggrin:

Posting finally release from moderation queue from my new clone. Happy trolling PAP IB ! Two days of new clones for u to troll so get busy. :biggrin:

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you post a screenshot showing all the zaps ? don't just talk and talk without any proof, who knows if you are really zapped or not, not that anybody cares. :biggrin:

He is unable to post a screenshot because -900 points mass zaps at one go doesn't exists so he is a big cannon fairy. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Last time there was a fucking moron who used to kao peh kao bu all the time about zapping and points.

Used to start numerous threads whining like a bitch about these trivial things. :biggrin:

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time there was a fucking moron who used to kao peh kao bu all the time about zapping and points.

Used to start numerous threads whining like a bitch about these trivial things. :biggrin:

who is the mother fucker Moron? :rolleyes:

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont complain so much yet get treated unfairly.

you dun comprain..but you nag a hell lot... it irritates others... machiam like a fucking housefly buzzing around ... and not forgetting your love to abuse your infraction powers when it was still in place... your nick sucks .. change nick and start all over again.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dun comprain..but you nag a hell lot... it irritates others... machiam like a fucking housefly buzzing around ... and not forgetting your love to abuse your infraction powers when it was still in place... your nick sucks .. change nick and start all over again.

oh shut up you