• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to that fucker who zapped me 900 points!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woah, steady lah....krafty's points went UP by 400 points......donch kno who is the sponsor leh.....so big hand.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way you can see all the clones logging in and out. From the number of threads and posts created, one can deduce that this forum only has a handful of active users, like a ghost town, and I dun see any new threads by strange clones. Most of the new threads are created by you and your clones and mostly are news threads.

Besides, take me for example, at any one time, I've 5,000 clones logging in and out but you dun see them, cos I've configured them to be invisible. :biggrin:

You sound so proud.....
Get a life Loser

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wait for the reply of my new clone to be release from the moderation queue :biggrin:

Aha......using clones to upz threads!.........like an auto-responder, can time it some more, just when the threads go to nth page, it will be brought back to the top........bery bery smart dah. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to stalk me. I'm not your lover. I'm not Krafty!

I like reading Losers like you talk about zap add points what fuck like your life depended on it....
Haha machiam kids would take their games seriously.....more important than life itself....
Carry on loser

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like reading Losers like you talk about zap add points what fuck like your life depended on it....
Haha machiam kids would take their games seriously.....more important than life itself....
Carry on loser

Besides being thick skinned, you're oso a fuckless cum-filled head. Keep stalking me then. I'm your lover, cum blow my cock, stupid whore.

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way you can see all the clones logging in and out. From the number of threads and posts created, one can deduce that this forum only has a handful of active users, like a ghost town, and I dun see any new threads by strange clones. Most of the new threads are created by you and your clones and mostly are news threads.

Besides, take me for example, at any one time, I've 5,000 clones logging in and out but you dun see them, cos I've configured them to be invisible. :biggrin:

But u can see nicks that are visible online on the main forum page and viewers viewing threads at the bottom page of threads. :biggrin:

Another way to know is to keep refreshing the page every minute in this thread to see the fluctuation of points. For Leongsam to help, it will be just a few clicks to make one change unlike points increase using many clones. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But u can see nicks that are visible online on the main forum page and viewers viewing threads at the bottom page of threads. :biggrin:

Another way to know is to keep refreshing the page every minute in this thread to see the fluctuation of points. For Leongsam to help, it will be just a few clicks to make one change unlike points increase using many clones. :biggrin:

Actually not true. I can hide all my clones by making them invisible, that includes me lor. Dun think you can see me online on the main forum page. So too neither for viewers viewing threads if their avatars are made invisible. I neber go to the main forum page. Just click New Posts and read, but my 5,000 clones are on every thread, so I bery busy lor and need to outsource liao. :wink::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely why I support PAP so much.

I never zapped anyone for saying things that I dislike or disagree with. Just don't cry when I insult you back and make you fume and cry for an entire day.

For a person who supports LKY, I think I behave more like a Chee Soon Juan in terms of liberal speech. Most of the fiercely anti-PAP, anti-LKY people I know are little LKYs themselves. They want free speech for themselves, but are very intolerant of opposing views.

What talking you lah? Have you been silenced? LKY silenced his critics. Your views are being challenged and you call that intolerant? If you cannot tahan being criticised, then don't say anything.