• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for Pinkie to use ISD on kid brother, how dare he questions Pinkie beloved Mdm Whore's salary!!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just before the last general elections, I revealed to you guys that Mdm Whore's total remuneration was projected to increase to US$45,000,000 annually. Only now did her brother-in-law question her remuneration?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just before the last general elections, I revealed to you guys that Mdm Whore's total remuneration was projected to increase to US$45,000,000 annually. Only now did her brother-in-law question her remuneration?

Wow, Imelda Marcos or Elena Ceaușescu seem like great bargains by comparison. :biggrin:

Also, is Ho Ching a PAP member? She wears white and the PAP badge.

NP_20171120_JIPAP20-WFV_1663824.jpg

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two motherfucking brothers should just go one on one with a baton each and settle this once and for all and stop bitching at each other like a school girl online.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her salary must remain a secret so that other wealth funds, banks or financial institutions won't poach her to be their CEO

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lhl accused lhy wife of massaging lky balls over inheritance, and 2 bros are at each other jugular throat.... over wife...

坐山观虎斗

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those in Parliament can raise this issue of her Salary, why all no BALLS!!! KNN, shld vote these dogs licking balls carrier OUT.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Unlike normal CEO Ho Ching manages hundreds of Billions of dollars. A remuneration of $45mil is only 0.015% which is nothing while we are all getting more than 5% interest from our CPF. I really envy you guys cos I have not been contributing to CPF for more than 12 years and missed out so much.

Please don’t complain.