• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This woman prime minister is 34 years old ex sales girl and cashier. Will elitist sinkie think she is entitled to be PAP candidate? Of course not

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn’t NZ same as Australia where people no need to get married and got legal rights as spouse and child? I can’t remember the exact term for that which my Australia office ex colleague told me.
ED70AA45-58CA-4947-92F8-B4F9843D2E64.jpeg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother raised coward beast that repeat evil filthy lies when I already said before my annulment is nothing to do with my cb condition.

Who admit ownself cheeebye smelly?
You are very proud of your smelly cunt!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Isn’t NZ same as Australia where people no need to get married and got legal rights as spouse and child? I can’t remember the exact term for that which my Australia office ex colleague told me.

Yes it's called a "de facto" relationship and it is absolutely disgusting.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are telling lies. Tin Pei Ling also pretty but when she was selected as a PAP candidate, everyone kpkb then said she no proven career not qualified.
Tin Pei Ling was frittering her married boyfriend's money on Kate Spade.

Sanna Marin was selling that Kate Spade to lazy tai tai of all ages for minimum wage.

No lies here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's called a "de facto" relationship and it is absolutely disgusting.
That’s the kind of relationship you are in according to what you said last time. You are so disgusting indeed. Not like me with no such relationship. What’s a marriage annulment? Means void means no relationship. The most means housemate or roommate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling was frittering her married boyfriend's money on Kate Spade.

Sanna Marin was selling that Kate Spade to lazy tai tai of all ages for minimum wage.

No lies here.
You are telling lies again and this time evil filthy lies of Tin Pei Ling frittering married boyfriend’s money. You are an evil coward dog liar son of whore and a disgrace to opposition.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finland Officially Moving Forward with F-35 Fighter Purchase - Finland has signed a Letter of Offer and Acceptance to purchase sixty-four (64) F-35 Lightning IIs. That makes Finland’s decision in 2021 to purchase American F-35 stealth airplane as the country’s new fighter jet official. The F-35 will replace Finland’s F/A-18 Hornets, an agile, though aged fourth-generation fighter jet.

She buy so many F-35, getting ready to kick Polar bear's arse.