• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This woman prime minister is 34 years old ex sales girl and cashier. Will elitist sinkie think she is entitled to be PAP candidate? Of course not

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will finland buy the f-18super hornets, the gripen or just cancel and close the airforce?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well after working with unprofessional secretary turned HR manager and pilot turned GM, I will say no secretary or driver or sales girl or cashier to be my leader please indeed. And it’s obviously not about the money.
Not easy to be pilot though.....pilots usually those sports captain's or dean listers from elite unis......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aren't you elitist too? always comparing yourself to low crass jiuhu dogs and unholy, impure bullies? to me, you're the most elite, as you live like a saint, keep your virginity intact like a goddess, spend like a tycoon, invest like a genius, and scold like a wet market auntie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
220px-Prime_Minister_of_Finland_Sanna_Marin_2019_%28cropped%29.jpg

Has my vote :thumbsup:
You are telling lies. Tin Pei Ling also pretty but when she was selected as a PAP candidate, everyone kpkb then said she no proven career not qualified.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pu your toa jibye kang KNN don't think my uncle don't know you imagining you are her KNN you are just a piece of jibye KNN
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother that raised coward beasts that followed mahathir way to think it’s ok to tell lies and cheat people to win opponent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u're not just an elitist Singaporean... but belong to an beri unique minority... a horny slut and neighbour from hell !! :geek:
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother that raised coward beasts that followed mahathir way to think it’s ok to tell lies and cheat people to win opponent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ PM is far worse she's having sex out of wedlock and produced a bastard child while in office.
Isn’t NZ same as Australia where people no need to get married and got legal rights as spouse and child? I can’t remember the exact term for that which my Australia office ex colleague told me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u lau horny slut.. dun u know there is a GAN contesting under the PAP flag.. n u not voting for PAP... certainly 1 horny traitor slut :geek:
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese liar horny slut family. Btw by not helping to support a Gan is best proof that I am unlike you lowly Chinese dogs that will not help strangers but only help family and cronies only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder @ginfreely can align their values. I see similarities.
Yet another vicious lie from you Cantonese dog liar son of whore. Let me repeat the only man i am with in my life is my ex husband with whom I have annulled marriage and that means no sex no child no nothing. And I am glad for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese liar horny slut family. Btw by not helping to support a Gan is best proof that I am unlike you lowly Chinese dogs that will not help strangers but only help family and cronies only.
And that’s why I am not well liked as people expect cronyism from me and get disappointed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aren't you elitist too? always comparing yourself to low crass jiuhu dogs and unholy, impure bullies? to me, you're the most elite, as you live like a saint, keep your virginity intact like a goddess, spend like a tycoon, invest like a genius, and scold like a wet market auntie.
Read properly before commenting ok. I already declared in my post #12 that I am elitist Singaporean but not elitist sinkies, which are those hypocrite sinkies complaining pap candidate elitist.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another vicious lie from you Cantonese dog liar son of whore. Let me repeat the only man i am with in my life is my ex husband with whom I have annulled marriage and that means no sex no child no nothing. And I am glad for that.

Your cheebye so smelly, he refused to go near?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cheebye so smelly, he refused to go near?
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother raised coward beast that repeat evil filthy lies when I already said before my annulment is nothing to do with my cb condition.