• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This woman prime minister is 34 years old ex sales girl and cashier. Will elitist sinkie think she is entitled to be PAP candidate? Of course not

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
830C06D0-B77A-4083-9806-FE5ACEEECB04.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman prime minister is 34 years old ex sales girl and cashier. Will elitist sinkieS think she is entitled to be PAP candidate? Of course not

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well after working with unprofessional secretary turned HR manager and pilot turned GM, I will say no secretary or driver or sales girl or cashier to be my leader please indeed. And it’s obviously not about the money.
It’s a disaster to work in a company with unprofessional unqualified HR manager that is filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha and endorsed by unprofessional unqualified GM LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well after working with unprofessional secretary turned HR manager and pilot turned GM, I will say no secretary or driver or sales girl or cashier to be my leader please indeed. And it’s obviously not about the money.
What an irony that I don’t look down on them but instead such people think they are entired to look down and insult me. So don’t blame me but secretary turned HR manager and pilot driver turned GM.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are ex accountant, active prostitute. You will continue to be a slutty whore till you die. :biggrin::FU:
Accountant is a profession. And my last job is professional qualified Finance manager. And of course a virgin is impossible to be an active or inactive prostitute. Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an irony that I don’t look down on them but instead such people think they are entired to look down and insult me. So don’t blame me but secretary turned HR manager and pilot driver turned GM.
Btw I am elitist Singaporean not elitist sinkie that is the rest of the hypocrite sinkies complaining PAP candidate elitist.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am elitist Singaporean not elitist sinkie that is the rest of the hypocrite sinkies complaining PAP candidate elitist.
What a change vs last time when me my parents my family would vote happily for slipper man or whoever opposition candidate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These hypocrite sinkies think it’s an entitlement for them to look down, smear, insult and harass me while they complain PAP candidate elitist and look down on them. Most disgusting and hypocritical sinkies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But PAP don’t count on me to vote for you PAP too because you have not just done nothing for me but your policies are always harshly against me the minority Singaporean with minority needs and I am not talking about race.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pu your toa jibye kang KNN don't think my uncle don't know you imagining you are her KNN you are just a piece of jibye KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
NZ PM is far worse she's having sex out of wedlock and produced a bastard child while in office.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
But PAP don’t count on me to vote for you PAP too because you have not just done nothing for me but your policies are always harshly against me the minority Singaporean with minority needs and I am not talking about race.
u lau horny slut.. dun u know there is a GAN contesting under the PAP flag.. n u not voting for PAP... certainly 1 horny traitor slut :geek: