• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

This is probably what Jesus actually looked like.

abang, our Creator or Energy Source is spirit and has no physical form. It is eternal. @UltimaOnline please correct me if I am wrong.

Bang. U can define God in watever definition Atheist called. Be it energy etc. But i know the Creator, Allah, is my Master. Allah is beyond our imagination. Watever u see around u with ur naked eyes is not Allah. :wink:

How nice it would be if there were no religions to divide mankind. Everyone living life in peace. Religion and politics are the two most vile creations of man.

As stated in the Quran, Allah fulfilled Satan's wishes i.e. latter will create havoc on earth. But HE will protect those righteous/believers who submit completely n follow the commandments of Allah.

Why you laugh?:biggrin: Anyway, it's nice to see a muslim defending the "divinity" of Jesus Christ.

Tat proves prophet Muhammad s.a.w. spoke the truth thru archangel Jibrail tat confirmed Jesus a man/prophet was given the power to heal the blind etc etc...only if Allah approve of it. We muslims accept Jesus as a great prophet as told in the bible. We are more "xtians" than present xtians who did not follow the teaching of Jesus eg no pork..no alcohol...circumcision.. pray n prostrate to Allah etc etc. Sad to say present xtians follow the teaching of their churches instead of their teacher Jesus. :smile:

I don't know why I am defending those holier than thou Christians (people like @JohnTan:rolleyes:), but Jesus PBUH turned water into wine. So alcohol is allowed and encouraged!:thumbsup: At the last supper, they ate bread and drank wine. Hence during communion, Christians partake of bread and wine. Regarding pork, OT says cannot eat but NT says can eat liao. Jesus PBUH declared all foods clean. I believe that Jesus PBUH was a great teacher of morals, a wise man, a very high level soul, a great man whose teachings got hijacked and turned into a religion.:frown: I hope to meet him one day, when my soul has left my body.:smile:

Bible not completely words of god. It contains plagiarism, fabricated too. Below is the teaching of jesus pbuh.

"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments (Matt 19:17)

Keep thy commandment. But xtians do away with all the OT commandment. See the hypocrisy of the churches.

Bible not completely words of god. It contains plagiarism, fabricated too. Below is the teaching of jesus pbuh.

"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments (Matt 19:17)

Keep thy commandment. But xtians do away with all the OT commandment. See the hypocrisy of the churches.
All "holy" books are the work of man. Specifically, each is a collection of writings by a few people. Inspired people write inspired text. Dumb people write dumb things. Others write accounts of what they saw, heard, learned. "Holy" books contain them all. They make for insightful reading, as well as provide entertainment. They also serve to confuse and evoke emotions in people who take them too seriously.

Muslims can call out the hypocrisy of Christians. Christians can also call out the hypocrisy of Muslims. I have mentioned this to you before, that if your belief makes you a better person, then religion is for you.:thumbsup: But bear in mind that religion is not for everyone.

All "holy" books are the work of man. Specifically, each is a collection of writings by a few people. Inspired people write inspired text. Dumb people write dumb things. Others write accounts of what they saw, heard, learned. "Holy" books contain them all. They make for insightful reading, as well as provide entertainment. They also serve to confuse and evoke emotions in people who take them too seriously.

Muslims can call out the hypocrisy of Christians. Christians can also call out the hypocrisy of Muslims. I have mentioned this to you before, that if your belief makes you a better person, then religion is for you.:thumbsup: But bear in mind that religion is not for everyone.

I quoted u Matt 19:17 to prove tat xtians here not following Jesus teaching. Since xtians always said eveeything is halal. I also told u teres plagerism in the bible. Which commandment in the Quran Muslims are not following? Show me plagerism at work in the Quran?:smile:

According to the NT, Jesus PBUH said can makan everything already. So those Christians eat everything lor.

Why are you getting your knickers (or rather, sarong) in a twist? Chill. I didn't name which "holy" book was copied from which (I want to avoid upsetting people of sifferent faiths lah, I am a peace loving person). But I did mention all "holy" books are the work of men. But if you really want an answer........I think the Bible predates the Quran. Christianity started 1st century. Islam started 7th century. So fairy tales contained in the Bible are repeated in the Quran, either verbatim or modified. Please don't ask me where, which and what. I will leave the specifics to the religious scholars in this forum to answer you if they choose to.:biggrin:

According to the NT, Jesus PBUH said can makan everything already. So those Christians eat everything lor.

So fairy tales contained in the Bible are repeated in the Quran, either verbatim or modified. Please don't ask me where, which and what. I will leave the specifics to the religious scholars in this forum to answer you if they choose to.:biggrin:

The quran is not a perfect book. It's filled with corruption, and moslems perpetuate that myth by threats of violence, blasphemy mobs and racism accusations if you poke holes in their quran. But moslems can freely say other religion's books are corrupted. It's a one way street of 'respect' in islam. You have to respect them, they don't have to respect you.

The fairy tales in the quran are modified as they were penned down, by muhammad's personal scribe Abdullah ibn Abi Sarh. He left islam and muhammad shortly after that, after he realized that muhammad was no messenger of God and was merely a fraud making up the quran as he went along, depending on skilled scribes to proof read his gibberish. muhammad wanted the man killed for apostasy, but his goons could not read their so-called prophet's mind.

"'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him" refers to `Abdallah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh, who used to write for God's messenger. The verse (23:12) that says, "We created man of an extraction of clay" was revealed, and when Muhammad reached the part that says, "... thereafter We produced him as another creature (23:14), `Abdallah said, "So blessed be God the fairest of creators!" in amazement at the details of man's creation. The prophet said, "Write it down; for thus it has been revealed." `Abdallah doubted and said, "If Muhammad is truthful then I receive the revelation as much as he does, and if he is a liar, what I said is a good as what he said."[3]

The scribes of Muhammad were 42 in number. `Abdallah Ibn Sarh al-`Amiri was one of them, and he was the first Quraishite among those who wrote in Mecca before he turned away from Islam. He started saying, "I used to direct Muhammad wherever I willed. He would dictate to me 'Most High, All-Wise', and I would write down 'All-Wise' only. Then he would say, 'Yes it is all the same'. On a certain occasion he said, 'Write such and such', but I wrote 'Write' only, and he said, 'Write whatever you like.'" So when this scribe exposed Muhammad, he wrote in the Qur'an, "And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, 'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him." So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said "I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him."[2]

Why are you getting your knickers (or rather, sarong) in a twist? Chill. I didn't name which "holy" book was copied from which (I want to avoid upsetting people of sifferent faiths lah, I am a peace loving person). But I did mention all "holy" books are the work of men. But if you really want an answer........I think the Bible predates the Quran. Christianity started 1st century. Islam started 7th century. So fairy tales contained in the Bible are repeated in the Quran, either verbatim or modified. Please don't ask me where, which and what. I will leave the specifics to the religious scholars in this forum to answer you if they choose to.:biggrin:

Chill? Its sure cold here 2° at Bolu, Turkey.:smile:

No worry lah. U not a believer in God. So watever i mentioned is directed at the resident "xtian" who ridicule Islam n the prophet daily.

Btw just for ur knowledge. The popular KJV bible commonly preached n read by xtians were found to be grave, full of defects, corrupted n fabricated n need to call for a new revise version! Not the muslims but the xtians backed by 32 scholars of the highest imminent n endorsed by 50 diff sects n xtian denomination said so. They claimed in the bible or KJV trinity like Father Son Holy ghost is fabricated. :smile: The word "begotten" found in John 3:16 was corrupted n fabricated.:smile: So now those xtian scolars produced another new bible called the RSV. So in the latter version..no trinity n no begotten verses. These just two example i showned here. Theres tons n tons of corrupted in KJV. Not the muslims but the 30 xtian scolars said so ya. So why keep revising the bible when the prophet pbuh already mentioned in the Quran tat Allah is One. NO begottten. NO trinity. :smile: So subhannalah. Slowly n surely the bible coming closer n closer to the Quran.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sake5.htm

The quran is not a perfect book. It's filled with corruption, and moslems perpetuate that myth by threats of violence, blasphemy mobs and racism accusations if you poke holes in their quran. But moslems can freely say other religion's books are corrupted. It's a one way street of 'respect' in islam. You have to respect them, they don't have to respect you.

The fairy tales in the quran are modified as they were penned down, by muhammad's personal scribe Abdullah ibn Abi Sarh. He left islam and muhammad shortly after that, after he realized that muhammad was no messenger of God and was merely a fraud making up the quran as he went along, depending on skilled scribes to proof read his gibberish. muhammad wanted the man killed for apostasy, but his goons could not read their so-called prophet's mind.

"'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him" refers to `Abdallah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh, who used to write for God's messenger. The verse (23:12) that says, "We created man of an extraction of clay" was revealed, and when Muhammad reached the part that says, "... thereafter We produced him as another creature (23:14), `Abdallah said, "So blessed be God the fairest of creators!" in amazement at the details of man's creation. The prophet said, "Write it down; for thus it has been revealed." `Abdallah doubted and said, "If Muhammad is truthful then I receive the revelation as much as he does, and if he is a liar, what I said is a good as what he said."[3]

The scribes of Muhammad were 42 in number. `Abdallah Ibn Sarh al-`Amiri was one of them, and he was the first Quraishite among those who wrote in Mecca before he turned away from Islam. He started saying, "I used to direct Muhammad wherever I willed. He would dictate to me 'Most High, All-Wise', and I would write down 'All-Wise' only. Then he would say, 'Yes it is all the same'. On a certain occasion he said, 'Write such and such', but I wrote 'Write' only, and he said, 'Write whatever you like.'" So when this scribe exposed Muhammad, he wrote in the Qur'an, "And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, 'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him." So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said "I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him."[2]
Thanks for your insightful input. Actually all "holy" books have pros and cons, and contain facts (or half truths), myths and so on. And for obvious reasons, they are biased and serve their own agendas. The best is still secular historical records.

Chill? Its sure cold here 2° at Bolu, Turkey.:smile:

No worry lah. U not a believer in God. So watever i mentioned is directed at the resident "xtian" who ridicule Islam n the prophet daily.

Btw just for ur knowledge. The popular KJV bible commonly preached n read by xtians were found to be corrupted n fabricated! Not the muslims but the xtians backed by 32 scholars of the highest imminent n endorsed by 50 diff sects n xtian denomination said so. They claimed intk bible or KJV trinity like Father Son Holy ghost is fabricated. :smile: The word "begotten" found in John 3:16 was corrupted n fabricated.:smile: So now those xtian scolars produced another new bible called the RSV. So in the latter version..no trinity n no begotten verses. These just two example i showned here. Theres tons n tons of corrupted in KJV. Not the muslims but the 30 xtian scolars said so ya. So why keep revising the biblr when the prophet pbuh already mentioned in the Quran tat Allah is One. NO begottten. NO trinity. :smile:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sake5.htm
Wah, that is cold! You on holiday there? Fun or not? I need a holiday myself!

I am a believer in God the energy source, the Creator. Not the God written in holy books.

Wah, that is cold! You on holiday there? Fun or not? I need a holiday myself!

I am a believer in God the energy source, the Creator. Not the God written in holy books.

Freezing cold bro. Certain area teres snow.

Ok. I know ur an atheist. Respect. Rem. God can just out of the blue created the Quran. But i bet human would still reject it n also said someone else wtitten it.:smile:

U mentioned bible predated the quran. So ur point is?:smile:

Freezing cold bro. Certain area teres snow.

Ok. I know ur an atheist. Respect. Rem. God can just out of the blue created the Quran. But i bet human would still reject it n also said someone else wtitten it.:smile:

U mentioned bible predated the quran. So ur point is?:smile:
Aiyoh, why you bother? Enjoy your vacation.:thumbsup::biggrin:

Thanks for your insightful input. Actually all "holy" books have pros and cons, and contain facts (or half truths), myths and so on. And for obvious reasons, they are biased and serve their own agendas. The best is still secular historical records.

You already are more enlightened than over 1 billion dumb moslems. Go and enjoy your life and vote for PAP!

I believe that Jesus PBUH was a great teacher of morals, a wise man, a very high level soul, a great man whose teachings got hijacked and turned into a religion.:frown: I hope to meet him one day, when my soul has left my body.:smile:

If you want a book of rules to live by, you can make one up yourself. There's enough information on the internet for you to compile one yourself, for work, for health, for relationships. You surely can do better than people who live hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Most Christians believe that Jesus is different in the sense that he died as atonement for Mankind's sins. Otherwise, when we meet our Maker, we have to answer for our own sins. We can't use our good deeds to negate our sins in the afterlife any more than we can do so in this world. My grassroots work won't save me from jail if I break the law.

Morons and perverted pigs would say that Jesus forgiving sins is a license to sin. The reality is that a life redeemed by Christ is a new creation. They have the freedom to sin but choose not to, rather than compelled to not sin because of fear of burning in hell.