• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is probably what Jesus actually looked like.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-12-11-22-15-20-954_com.android.chrome.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fictional, non-existent character.
Being a pastor of my style of faith, I have done my research. Jesus is a real historical figure, he existed. He was a wise teacher of morals and started The Jesus Movement. It was the early followers who claimed and wrote he was the son of god and spun the fairy tale that is Christianity.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like someone who likes sodomizing boys after getting them drunk.
Over the years, they have fine tuned his facial features to appeal to the masses.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a pastor of my style of faith, I have done my research. Jesus is a real historical figure, he existed. He was a wise teacher of morals and started The Jesus Movement. It was the early followers who claimed and wrote he was the son of god and spun the fairy tale that is Christianity.
His existance cannot be verified by historians.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus Christ was a Galilean, most likely looking Mid-Eastern, the blond haired pictures are the invention of the AMDK.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus and his holy group were the 3rd messianic revolution group try to topple the Roman empire with prophet Isaiah 52 predictions that their God Yehweh is descending from heaven to create HIS kingdom of God to reign over Isreal on Sabbath day, and he was arrowed 暗箭难防 by his fellow mad holy man John the Baptister that he was the anointed one....

Bad luck, It didnt work that way and he got hang with Escher piano wires by the Romans....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus has risen again in HK as another new messanic revolution known as Joshua Wong.... try to topple the Roman Chinese Empire....

American are self aligned Christian country under God Yehweh today.... send Joshua Wong the new Jesus to destory Romans Chinese Empire.....

SPSP different time era....

The new Jesus.... rename Joshua Wong.... in Asia... this time....

The new Jesus country... born again Christian country... USA... say prayers and can be honest but not necessary for the liar POTUS....

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do u think he died on the cross or was he spirited away after bribing the guards?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
His uncle Joesph, the wealthy shipping merchant known as tycoon today, took Jesus away and send him to England.

Jesus married to the English monarchy princess and given a title Prince of Calebone, have children... he lived till age 69... thats when in 1066 England was founded... In BE everything was founded by Pommies... including Singapore was found by Pommies in 1819, 20 years befor 1st opium trade war with China in 1832... occupied mouth of Straits of Malaica to sink and blocked China gunboats in case China own grown opium heading to England in Yellow Peril.

But the Romans still want to him dead hunt and found him and killed him. He was killed where the Catheral of Paul was built in England...

One of the English princes exposed the truth and was put down... saying English monarchy was Jesus people... housing a fugitive wanted by Roman Empire... BE is evil from the start... bad tree grows bad fruits....

Do u think he died on the cross or was he spirited away after bribing the guards?

Last edited:

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should look like this.with an angel on top of the botak head

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 130

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it came full circle. jews were kicked out of egypt and the sinai as their kingdom disintegrated. however, several centuries later, disraeli (a jew who became u.k.'s prime minister) asked rothschild (another jew and in fact the first jew to be inducted in the house of lords) to buy the suez canal.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
too stupid

Middle Eastern ≠ ah neh looks

Palestinians Syrians Lebanese Jordanians can vary in skin colour, of course, but also in facial and physical features like height, built etc

really stupid of these chinks and other kuffar

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Very likely he did not die on the cross. His legs were not broken to hasten asphyxiation. Remember the executioners (Romans) did not have a problem with Jesus, he broke no laws of their. It was only the Jewish leaders who hated Jesus. Hence, he was allowed to be rescued and eventually nursed back to health.