• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl is really hot

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be happy to have all you guys here as bar mates. While you carry on debating which is bangable, I'm happy to tke them all on regardless of race or religion. Though RonRon's stable might (just might) take abit of energy off me. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can anyone of you find someone more chio?

tumblr_lmcvdkBL9b1qkg8gzo1_500.jpg

Hi Jah, before you sleep how about this?

sunny-leone-hot-model.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if Bro KNNBCCB will pump them 6 times before or after he bed them :p :biggrin:

Some kekleng women are smelly but are mostly the southern ones and did you know that these southern kelings are grouped under the same grouping as the aboriginals of australia and they are the ancestors of the aboriginals. That's why the kek lengs with little ang moh or indo european mixture look like those aboriginals and behave like them. Rude and violent.

Also even racists that hate chinese ppl somehow don't have dating or having sex with a chinese gal have you noticed this before.