• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl is really hot

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That female is too caucasian looking to pass off as a female keling.

This here is a north indian and she's a kaur so she's one of the more caucasian looking indians and still looks more indian than white. Your eyes must have stamps on them

sanjana-singh-unseen-photo-1.jpg

Jah, better learn from the Muslims how to wash their hands after accidentally touching a dog. You may one day be fucking a very beautiful woman and while you nuzzle her neck, she quietly tells you she's Indian! hahahaahaahaahah.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn I really got to go to work now fuxx this is really funny

1341-laughing_baby.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, better learn from the Muslims how to wash their hands after accidentally touching a dog. You may one day be fucking a very beautiful woman and while you nuzzle her neck, she quietly tells you she's Indian! hahahaahaahaahah.....

Oh don't worry about that just worry that what you're fucking is actually a female.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah....usually i support fire for you. But this time, i really need to unleash them on your lousy thread. Clearly, the lady in the pic is the type you bash all day long. Don't repeat the same mistake, such as Shah Rukh Khan looks like Brad Pitt. lol

which one the first one or the 2nd? The 2nd one was to make a point and fyi she's latina with mexican in her. Definitely not keling.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh i wrote that without any malice intended, i definitely don't harbor any deep anger.

hi there

1. bro, no offence!
2. the gal in the 1st pic not so hot or spicy.
3. honest, looks so so! (though she is not ugly)
4. to bonk such gal in bed is pretty monotonous.
5. i would prefer the 2nd gal in white, full figure, voluptuous! hot, hot, hot!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you prefer the J Lo type la. But those type can gain weight quite easily and become fat.

hi there

1. bro, something between a guy to another.
2. bonking a flat & skinny chick is pretty boring and "painful".
3. the fleshy is betterer.
4. ask the "experienced" bros here!

jw5

Loyal
The number tag on the girls, is that for the judges to select or for the customers to select? :o