• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good sign, the vulgarities index has gone down...but i believe not for long....just wait, i see them coming soon...maybe NOW!!!!!

good sign, forumers are getting more matured, more encouraging, more supportive and more sympathetic....got HOPE!...got HEART!...and the forum here certainly got HOME......keep up the good work. well done!!!! cheers!!!!

if you support the government, you are a PORLAMPARK!
if you support and cheer Team Singapore, you are a PORLAMPARK!
if you say anything good about Singapore, you are PORLAMPARK!

you are a hero here if you voice anti-government slogans and you are the forum's champion if you are king of obscenities....anyway the rate this forum is going, it's going to be terminally painful......but still GOT HOPE LAH.....there are some good people who will keep this forum alive....some nice people who will contribute to the forum....and some genuine singaporeans who will cherish this forum...and keep those one eyed demons from destroying this wonderful and delightful forum. majulah singapura!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought there are many pro PAP forum, like vr-zone, stomp or fuckwarezone right? Why would you care if this forum die or not?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there's very little this forum could do with most of the quality posters now absent. those left behind are mostly petty, anal-retentive and no different from pap's sickening mentality losers.

we just have to learn with such assholes and their sorry plight.

you are still around with your EMPTINESS IS FORM AND FORM IS EMPTINESS.... and how come you are still around after so many EMPTYFUL YEARS...are they really empty?

are you for real? a highly trained healthcare officer, a dedicated gardener, a religious and spiritual man in search of truth...and you seem to know everything at first hand and at first sight!...are you for real?

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good sign, the vulgarities index has gone down...but i believe not for long....just wait, i see them coming soon...maybe NOW!!!!!

good sign, forumers are getting more matured, more encouraging, more supportive and more sympathetic....got HOPE!...got HEART!...and the forum here certainly got HOME......keep up the good work. well done!!!! cheers!!!!

if you support the government, you are a PORLAMPARK!
if you support and cheer Team Singapore, you are a PORLAMPARK!
if you say anything good about Singapore, you are PORLAMPARK!

you are a hero here if you voice anti-government slogans and you are the forum's champion if you are king of obscenities....anyway the rate this forum is going, it's going to be terminally painful......but still GOT HOPE LAH.....there are some good people who will keep this forum alive....some nice people who will contribute to the forum....and some genuine singaporeans who will cherish this forum...and keep those one eyed demons from destroying this wonderful and delightful forum. majulah singapura!!!

uncle, you sure you sin jia por ren?

it's Por Lum Par, not Porlampark.

But seriously, if you think down here too much of anti garmen feeling, then you should go to other websites. I heard CNA not bad, down there everyone like you, lim kopi and praise lao lee to the sky.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought there are many pro PAP forum, like vr-zone, stomp or fuckwarezone right? Why would you care if this forum die or not?

aiyah,long long here already....so some sentiments and some emotional attachment mah. if forum dies, my days can be quite empty. i no work one....so this forum has a purpose. sometimes, laugh till fall down. sometimes, just shake my head. sometimes, just don't know what to say....but those low down and gutter father mother expletives not good for my health....so must say out loud lor. but generally much better than before....but would appreciate if we just stick to some clean fun and rebuttal. no mother.no father involved. it will be nice.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle, you sure you sin jia por ren?

it's Por Lum Par, not Porlampark.

But seriously, if you think down here too much of anti garmen feeling, then you should go to other websites. I heard CNA not bad, down there everyone like you, lim kopi and praise lao lee to the sky.

aiyah, uncle got go to many forums.cna not too bad. but i still like this forum because it's for real....real people who speak their minds..sometimes too much of their minds until keesiao. but it's okay lah....it's still tolerable....but to gain some form of credibility, it must be done in a clever way.

if scold government in a celber way, people will listen.if you kpkb and mother father them, nobody will listen to you. support your arguments with facts.hard solid truths.solid facts. people will sit up and read...and they will listen. and they will change their minds.

this forum is painfully truthful at times. but it must have the credibility to influence the public. if a newcomer comes and read all the kpkb and all the mother and father, he will not take this forum seriously despite the fact that there are a few intellectuals here with solid substance to back up what they say. they know the present. they know the future. they know what is going to happen in this place. but don't father mother anyhow lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if a newcomer comes and read all the kpkb and all the mother and father, he will not take this forum seriously

If a newcomer popped in and read your disjointed ramblings, he'd think the forum was full of nutters.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If a newcomer popped in and read your disjointed ramblings, he'd think the forum was full of nutters.

laff.gif

You are such a funny guy. Up you tomorrow, Boss. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle where you lim kopi? The is Kopitiam forum....you go see in real life coffee tiam how the heartlanders talk....sure can hear knnbccb knn type of punctuation.

If you high class go hotel coffeeshop maybe the people there swear softly in English using terms like fuck shit arsehole etc....

No need act virgin here uncle your posts already revealed you know the forum inside out.

Some people are beh kan beh tua han....need to be fucked before they can grow up

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Mr kopiuncle, this thread has been bought to the attention of SBF's top management. Your concern is also our concern. Please do not hesitate to made any report with us by making use of the "Report Post" button in future. I will personally see to your report. Actions shall be taken. Thank you very much. Hope you can continue to enjoy your stay in this wonderful forum. :smile:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mr kopiuncle, this thread has been bought to the attention of SBF's top management. Your concern is also our concern. Please do not hesitate to made any report with us by making use of the "Report Post" button in future. I will personally see to your report. Actions shall be taken. Thank you very much. Hope you can continue to enjoy your stay in this wonderful forum. :smile:

are u that i-hate-pap guy? machiam same writing pattern like that. if u are, then hope u can listen to kopiuncle advice.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are u that i-hate-pap guy? machiam same writing pattern like that. if u are, then hope u can listen to kopiuncle advice.

Sir, is that a report that you are making? Please press the "Report Post" button. Either that or you can clarify directly with the above mentioned moniker. By the way Sir, i think he hated more than 1 pappy. Thank you.

Last edited: