• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You began posting in this forum with the same nick but a different persona. You moved from one end of the spectrum to the other. The guy with the imaginery French girlfrind is another. There is a sense of deception and people get agitated.

If we continue to allow vulgarities and obscenities to flourish with complete abandon. If we allow the anti-Singapore lobby and mafia to dominate.

Hope it's painless when this forum dies ......it is already dying....

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we continue to allow vulgarities and obscenities to flourish with complete abandon. If we allow the anti-Singapore lobby and mafia to dominate.If we continue to encourage lynching gangs of thugs,hooligans and mobsters to harass forumers who have different opinions.If we continue to allow quitters and those who staying in the comforts of their overseas havens to intimidate, threaten

kopiuncle your are right
but this forum will not die
boss may decide to go for ipo
to raise more funds
timmy sick venture funds may invest
boss sam has helicopter view and great foresight
by calling it "sammy"boy
please everbody regardless of races or leeligions
like lallang swaying with the winds
like ah neh in the judicial now .....

long live monsters-in-white
remember vote for kim-siews
for a golden leera
huat ahhhhhhhh

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You began posting in this forum with the same nick but a different persona. You moved from one end of the spectrum to the other. The guy with the imaginery French girlfrind is another. There is a sense of deception and people get agitated.

What deception are you talking about Scroobal? You are a moderator and you should know very well I am not the guy with the imaginery French girlfriend. Even if I imagined and posted some garbages, there is no need to throw vulgarities and obscenities at my mother and father. What sort of behaviour is this?

Of course, my perception changes with time.Sometimes rational and sometimes not so rational. But it's just an opininon and an expresson of what I think. May sound offensive, hurtful or insane. But there are still my personal opinions. It's okay for toughies here to challenge on points of differences and also to offer alternative arguments on issues. Most of the time, I am just a playful non-combatant and not a serious forumer. I came here just to read and have a good laugh.And it has provided me with much pleasure and entertainment. The forum should be kept like this - enjoyable, entertaining and funny.

But mothers and fathers expletives should be discarded and they should be abandoned long time ago. There is no need to resort to such low down gutterish and childish expletives. We should have matured through all these years and we should be more educated, more cultured and more matured in expressing our displeasure.

The anti-Singapore lobby has always been strong but they are entertaining. Sometimes, rather enlightening and funny.But they do express some hard truths which Singaporeans fear to accept and believe. But it's senseless to mock at Singapore all the time and to compare with other more developed and larger countries. We are a small and vulnerable country - just a small little red dot - and we should be grateful that we have reached this far...and of course the future looks bleak and blur.

There is no necessity for a consistent orchestration of anti-Singapore sentiments all the time. Give credit where it is due and of course all of us, true blue Singaporeans want this place to flourish and grow. It's going to be a tough road ahead and it does not help anybody with the contemptuous and repeated anti-Singapore lobby mafia ridiculing us all the time in this forum. Anyone with a contrary view or a pro-Singapore view is considered a PORLAMPARK. What sort of one-eyed demon is this .It's bird's brain view and it should be discouraged.

This forum should be open like before. Post in a fun way and there is no necessity to resort to low down vulgarities or gang raping of those who hold different views. Thank you and good luck. Cheers!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this type of response is an utter disgrace to the esteemed forum which i enjoyed for many years. this type of garbage should be deleted, condemned and thrown into the incinerator. what sort of vocabulary is this. an utter disgrace.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. uncle, cool it leh.
3. in cyerspace, there are limitless characters mah.
4. if you can join them, leave them alone.
5. anybody can be somebody here.
6. chin up, uncle!

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
in life there are many characters, y even bother to be uptight in cyberspace

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. uncle, cool it leh.
3. in cyerspace, there are limitless characters mah.
4. if you can join them, leave them alone.
5. anybody can be somebody here.
6. chin up, uncle!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
......Even if I imagined and posted some garbages, there is no need to throw vulgarities and obscenities at my mother and father. What sort of behaviour is this? ......[post truncated]
a fucktard taught me a new term today...........this is call pressing your buttons :biggrin:

Cyberspace nia nia dun take it seriously.....uncle you need to stay fit and healthy to return the PAP to power come GE 2016

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Mr kopiuncle, this thread has been bought to the attention of SBF's top management. Your concern is also our concern. Please do not hesitate to made any report with us by making use of the "Report Post" button in future. I will personally see to your report. Actions shall be taken. Thank you very much. Hope you can continue to enjoy your stay in this wonderful forum. :smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Hope it's painless when this forum dies ......it is already dying....
now u noe y dat samburger, who previously had defiantly boasted he got enuff moni 2 run tis kopitiam, is now pleading 4 donations ...

ze intention is loud n clear ... make a fast bug from daft sinkies n den quikly run road ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we continue to allow vulgarities and obscenities to flourish with complete abandon. If we allow the anti-Singapore lobby and mafia to dominate.If we continue to encourage lynching gangs of thugs,hooligans and mobsters to harass forumers who have different opinions.If we continue to allow quitters and those who staying in the comforts of their overseas havens to intimidate, threaten and impoverish others. If we allow gang rapes of those who voice contrary opinions. This anti- Singapore lobby has to be challenged and put in the right place.

Otherwise this forum will die a slow painful death. It is already dying. Those active forumers are few and in the minority.But they are the powerful mafia and thuggery who poison others.

Kopi Uncle, not me right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But yeah.... i see those clones, I sianz halfway.... dun feel like posting at all...

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
now u noe y dat samburger, who previously had defiantly boasted he got enuff moni 2 run tis kopitiam, is now pleading 4 donations ...

ze intention is loud n clear ... make a fast bug from daft sinkies n den quikly run road ... :rolleyes:

Boss didn't 'plead' for donations. He claim that many people here pm him to 'plead' him to accept donations. Hence he set up that donation link. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What deception are you talking about Scroobal? You are a moderator and you should know very well I am not the guy with the imaginery French girlfriend. Even if I imagined and posted some garbages, there is no need to throw vulgarities and obscenities at my mother and father. What sort of behaviour is this?

Of course, my perception changes with time.Sometimes rational and sometimes not so rational. But it's just an opininon and an expresson of what I think. May sound offensive, hurtful or insane. But there are still my personal opinions. It's okay for toughies here to challenge on points of differences and also to offer alternative arguments on issues. Most of the time, I am just a playful non-combatant and not a serious forumer. I came here just to read and have a good laugh.And it has provided me with much pleasure and entertainment. The forum should be kept like this - enjoyable, entertaining and funny.

But mothers and fathers expletives should be discarded and they should be abandoned long time ago. There is no need to resort to such low down gutterish and childish expletives. We should have matured through all these years and we should be more educated, more cultured and more matured in expressing our displeasure.

The anti-Singapore lobby has always been strong but they are entertaining. Sometimes, rather enlightening and funny.But they do express some hard truths which Singaporeans fear to accept and believe. But it's senseless to mock at Singapore all the time and to compare with other more developed and larger countries. We are a small and vulnerable country - just a small little red dot - and we should be grateful that we have reached this far...and of course the future looks bleak and blur.

There is no necessity for a consistent orchestration of anti-Singapore sentiments all the time. Give credit where it is due and of course all of us, true blue Singaporeans want this place to flourish and grow. It's going to be a tough road ahead and it does not help anybody with the contemptuous and repeated anti-Singapore lobby mafia ridiculing us all the time in this forum. Anyone with a contrary view or a pro-Singapore view is considered a PORLAMPARK. What sort of one-eyed demon is this .It's bird's brain view and it should be discouraged.

This forum should be open like before. Post in a fun way and there is no necessity to resort to low down vulgarities or gang raping of those who hold different views. Thank you and good luck. Cheers!

there's very little this forum could do with most of the quality posters now absent. those left behind are mostly petty, anal-retentive and no different from pap's sickening mentality losers.

we just have to learn with such assholes and their sorry plight.