• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clone ??
clone your chee by

Yes keep yourself busy logging in and out dickhead. I am happy every time u get pissed having assed by my clones. I have to educate clowns here that there are other ways to be logged in all the time without logging in and out. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hope it's painless when this forum dies ......it is already dying....

It took its last breath at 8.35 pm. No foul play is suspected. The coroner's verdict will be out next week.

Watch this space for details regarding the wake and the funeral.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If we continue to allow vulgarities and obscenities to flourish with complete abandon. If we allow the anti-Singapore lobby and mafia to dominate.If we continue to encourage lynching gangs of thugs,hooligans and mobsters to harass forumers who have different opinions.If we continue to allow quitters and those who staying in the comforts of their overseas havens to intimidate, threaten and impoverish others. If we allow gang rapes of those who voice contrary opinions. This anti- Singapore lobby has to be challenged and put in the right place.

Otherwise this forum will die a slow painful death. It is already dying. Those active forumers are few and in the minority.But they are the powerful mafia and thuggery who poison others.

Hope it's painless when this forum dies ......it is already dying....

by god!, You are right, you dumb fuck PAP ass kissing mother fucker.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes keep yourself busy logging in and out dickhead. I am happy every time u get pissed having assed by my clones. I have to educate clowns here that there are other ways to be logged in all the time without logging in and out. :biggrin:

Thank you very much for doing everyone a much needed public service, exterminating these pieces of dogshit that come here.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn ... thats bro jw5 job lah ... LOL :biggrin:

Thank you for seeing things the light hearted way. I apologise to you for the infraction. Was actually going to infract that comman but was walking and pressing at the same time and pressed the wrong post.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for seeing things the light hearted way. I apologise to you for the infraction. Was actually going to infract that comman but was walking and pressing at the same time and pressed the wrong post.

no problem lah bro ,,, you can banned me too ... :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its forum like this that show the true nature and what really goes on in Singapore.
It is very good that Ah sam does not censor this forum and let it be.

1. Its shows a Divided community.
2. Racism and hatred is still alive.
3. Singaporeans are shallow and self-centered.
4. Many Singaporeans are of unsound mind.
5. Its still a 3rd country underneath all the sky-scrappers and state of the art Facilities.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its forum like this that show the true nature and what really goes on in Singapore.

5. Its still a 3rd country underneath all the sky-scrappers and state of the art Facilities.

hi there

1. bro, yes the hard truth always hurts mah.
2. aiyoh!
3. how can you forget the multi-million salaried sheep?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was referring to Ron when I was talking about imaginery french girlfriend. Deception is when your persona flips suddenly. People wonder. People sense that there is something sinister. Ron was classic example until he lost his bundle. You are obviously a vet of this forum. You know more things than most here and that is obvious. When you used this nick and your style of writing was distinctly different. You do recall I complimented your refreshing style.

Please continue to contribute. The profanities are par for the course and provides a much needed cover against a censorship. I am sure you recall Rockson of Hokkein expletives fame. That guy was pretty deep and cutting in his assessments of events and people. Those who got the message laughed and pondered. Those who did not get the message only laughed.

There is some that are asking for it. This place is no place for porlumpars who are considered mindless. You can be a genuine supporter of the establishment and the PAP and not be a porlumpar or behave like one. Hope you can tell the difference. Every heard a single logical or reasonable argument from Kinana.

I can tell you that even if you swam upstream with your views and if they are genuine you will still get cover from certain parties who are keen to see balance.

What deception are you talking about Scroobal? You are a moderator and you should know very well I am not the guy with the imaginery French girlfriend. Even if I imagined and posted some garbages, there is no need to throw vulgarities and obscenities at my mother and father. What sort of behaviour is this?

This forum should be open like before. Post in a fun way and there is no necessity to resort to low down vulgarities or gang raping of those who hold different views. Thank you and good luck. Cheers!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It took its last breath at 8.35 pm. No foul play is suspected. The coroner's verdict will be out next week.

Watch this space for details regarding the wake and the funeral.
so, now, u r changing ur tactics in getting donations ... :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Scroobal. You are a sensible person. I have no quarrels with what you said. I swam up and down the mainstream but I enjoyed it without affiliating to any PORLAUMPARK team.. Thank you for the soothing piece of frank opinion.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

waupain your television is very good for public viewing....good good to watch. many social fault lines. many problems. many many many...if no attention, something will explode someday with dire consequences to all...good television. got see av in mbs or not.